Mi Meetup Sept. 16 2007!!!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittergirl

There is still time to ship yourself up here and join us!!
You could ship yourself to me or crittergirl and ride the rest of the way with us.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok guys! I'm am stuck at work from 9am - 8pm and it's football friday tomorrow. Could one of you possibly call #1 and #2 and see if and what their hours are on Sunday? There #'s are on their websites. Unfortunatly for me there is no way I can swtich to saturday as I have to work from 9am - 6pm. So.. I saw we go for which ever one is open on Sunday. Otherwise we head back to the beach if both are closed. Whoever is able to call can you please PM the three of us and let us know of who is open, then I will also be sure to PM maps if you guys want and a close up up the location on a map. I suggest google maps as it's a nice one and you can move your route easily to avoid areas! PM me if you all need anything else. I will be able to be on again after I get out of work tomorrow.
See ya guys!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can call both places on my lunch today. #1's web site shows that they are open ALL day Sunday but I'll call to double check and post/PM to let everyone know.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittergirl

There is still time to ship yourself up here and join us!!

Originally Posted by twstychik

You could ship yourself to me or crittergirl and ride the rest of the way with us.
Oh my!

Order take it!
...I´m in the box now!

....oh...I really envy you gals!...

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Oh my!

Order take it!
...I´m in the box now!

....oh...I really envy you gals!...
Aren't you sweet! We'll miss you and if I'm ever in your area of Mexico I'll be sure to let you know.

Well, Ladies, I've called both places and our decision was made for us because place #2 is closed Sundays.

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Check your PM, there are still lots of other choices. (I know, I'm being a pain, but there may not be enough seating room
)

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ya, I wondered about seating when I was looking at their web-site. I'm good with anything... and I think one of the chain places might be easier to get to and seating wouldn't be a problem.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I think we have it pinned down. Just waiting for Jill to get home and see her PM. I'm heading home for the day but I'll make sure to check back here tomorrow. See ya soon!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah... Michigan always has to throw this crappy weather at us!!
Check your PM's guys! I'm good with the choice! I'll see ya there! I'm the fat chick with cat hair on me!!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I'll see ya there! I'm the fat chick with cat hair on me!!
Wait a minute....That's me!!!

Oh, you didn't say "The fat chick with cat hair and a bad hair cut." My hairdresser had a C-section 3 days before my appointment, so I got pawned off on another girl in the shop. Now, after a week, I can honestly say it is the worst haircut I've ever had. Bar none. Sheeesh. Still....I'll be there, with bells on!!!

Thanks Kenz! I'm sure we will! Wish you could come too!!!

(I wish I knew how to do a multiple quote too....)

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

...FOR a Successfull Meeting!...
...****

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

...FOR a Successfull Meeting!...
...****
Thanks Rigel....I'm getting so excited! I am really looking forward to this!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Only one day to go! Woohoo!

Thanks for all the well wishes!

Hope those of you with sore backs are feeling better for the meet up tomorrow. I'm pretty sure we'll all be covored in cat hair.
I keep a lint roller inmy desk drawer for that very reason.

So, we'll all be meeting at the agreed place at 2pm tomorrow! Crittergirl, I'll call you when I get to your area. If you need anything before that you have my # because I probably won't be back on-line again before I leave.

Can't wait to meet you all! See you soon!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Wait a minute....That's me!!!

Oh, you didn't say "The fat chick with cat hair and a bad hair cut." My hairdresser had a C-section 3 days before my appointment, so I got pawned off on another girl in the shop. Now, after a week, I can honestly say it is the worst haircut I've ever had. Bar none. Sheeesh. Still....I'll be there, with bells on!!!

Thanks Kenz! I'm sure we will! Wish you could come too!!!

(I wish I knew how to do a multiple quote too....)
The bells will really make it easy to find you then!
I'll be the fat chick with long straight hair then! (no bells)

Originally Posted by twstychik

Only one day to go! Woohoo!

Thanks for all the well wishes!

Hope those of you with sore backs are feeling better for the meet up tomorrow. I'm pretty sure we'll all be covored in cat hair.
I keep a lint roller inmy desk drawer for that very reason.

So, we'll all be meeting at the agreed place at 2pm tomorrow! Crittergirl, I'll call you when I get to your area. If you need anything before that you have my # because I probably won't be back on-line again before I leave.

Can't wait to meet you all! See you soon!
I'm excited too! Must go pick up a few things tonight before I get home to be prepared for tomorrow!
I've got most of your cell numbers so call me if you need to! (I got free weekend minutes still!)

Jill

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Um.....pick up WHAT??? What are we supposed to be bringing that nobody's clued me in to? Darn it....don't make me feel like I didn't get the "Bring Something" memo that everyone else got!!!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Um.....pick up WHAT??? What are we supposed to be bringing that nobody's clued me in to? Darn it....don't make me feel like I didn't get the "Bring Something" memo that everyone else got!!!
I don't think you missed a memo. I do know that my kitties told me that I MUST bring goddies bags with some of their favorites to share with you guys though.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love bringing little goodies so I always do when I meet new people! You'll just have to deal with it!
I'm so bad!!!