Mew ... I'm new

giventofly

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello ... I'm new to TCS and I'd like to introduce myself and my two babies.

My name is Jennifer, I'm 40 years old, I live in Oklahoma City with my two of three daughters and my oldest daughter and my granddaughter live a couple miles away. Yeah we believe in lots of girls when it comes to humans, but only boys it seems when it comes to cats.

My babies are Lillian and Dillan. Now it seems that Lillian would be a female, and so we thought when we found him at one day old, but alas after a few weeks we realized she was a he and by then the name was already taking so we just stuck with it. So now Lil is 4 years old and he's a black and white tabby. Next we have Dil who is also 4 years old and who looks like a tiger with his light and dark brown stripes, and he's a tabby too. Dil was rescued from some people who were too poor to feed him, so he was very skinny when he came to live with us but now he's full of life and eats whenever he wants.

I'm so excited to have found this site that seems to be full of people who love cats as much as I do. My daughter may sign up for this site too, she loves cats a great deal as well.

Thanks to everyone who makes this site possible I think it's a great thing.

cilla

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS Jennifer, Lillian and Dillan. They sound cuties. Any pics coming? Felix
Pebbles

Tara
Buttons

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS to you and your family, feline and human.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

giventofly

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the great welcomes! Yes I have pictures, where do I post them at?