Mew here!

thf

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wanted to just say hello & post a pic of my "kids".....Inuki is the dog....and the two kitties are Zero and Yoshimi! Zero is the big gray & white and Yoshimi is the Siamese mix. They are my world! All 3 are rescues and I wouldnt have it any other way
Zero is the laid back friendly guy, and Yoshimi is the sassy "miss priss" lady of the house. Inuki (the dog) as you can see is subordinate to the kitties in the house! He just goes with the flow. Hehehe......he was not sure what to do about the kitties taking over his bed, so looking to me for help! Every once in a while Zero and Inuki will cuddle up together and sleep in the bed! Zero is such a like able character by all species!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!
You have three very beautiful babies....especially Inuki with those eyes! I look forward to seeing more pics of them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

thf

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Welcome to TCS!
You have three very beautiful babies....especially Inuki with those eyes! I look forward to seeing more pics of them.
Thanks!! Yep when I adopted him I was suckered in by those blue eyes and that puppy face! I love just about every cat I meet but it takes a special dog to fit in with our family. He passed the kitty test with flying colors!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your lovely furfamilies to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
Milky
y Horacio
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina ,Milky & Horatio say hello to you!!!...
)

Please feel as you home here, we can learn so much and deep about out kittys in this marvelous site, I just only please ask you read the rules and other stuffs that can help you to feel as you Real home!..
here you have the link my friend.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82565

Please ask whatever you need to know, there are plenty of good members and of course our tireness Mod´s to help us here!....

See you on the forums!, Glad you join us!

provos

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The last thing I wrote about was how I got my MCcat(Pinsel).Now I can only report that she had to to cross the rainbowbridge a week ago.Lily my sweet EKH cat seems to be very lonly now and I´m thinking about getting her company .Since I´m going to CA for 2 weeks it´s going to happen after Easter.My son decided if we are getting a new cat it´s got to be a Bngal.My husband and I have always loved them so now is the time to give it a chance.
Well, I guess I told you all that I have become a dogwoman too.It´s a wonderful Shiba Inu who is 14 now.She was at a breeder´s for almost 9 years and had 6 litters.She is an extraordinarily good companion with my wheelchair.Had a stroke 10 years ago that left my left side paralyzed.Then my husband died almost 2 years ago .So I have seen hard times.Pehaps there is somebody left who remembers me.
Grretings sumolizzy-Elisabeth

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful cats!!!!!!! But that dog is absolutely precious. That face says it all!!!! I want that dog....

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by provos

The last thing I wrote about was how I got my MCcat(Pinsel).Now I can only report that she had to to cross the rainbowbridge a week ago.Lily my sweet EKH cat seems to be very lonly now and I´m thinking about getting her company .Since I´m going to CA for 2 weeks it´s going to happen after Easter.My son decided if we are getting a new cat it´s got to be a Bngal.My husband and I have always loved them so now is the time to give it a chance.
Well, I guess I told you all that I have become a dogwoman too.It´s a wonderful Shiba Inu who is 14 now.She was at a breeder´s for almost 9 years and had 6 litters.She is an extraordinarily good companion with my wheelchair.Had a stroke 10 years ago that left my left side paralyzed.Then my husband died almost 2 years ago .So I have seen hard times.Pehaps there is somebody left who remembers me.
Grretings sumolizzy-Elisabeth
I haven't been here long enough to remember you, but welcome back anyway.

Could one of the mods move this to start a new thread instead of tacking onto this one? Thanks.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. Your cats are beautiful, but your dog is a heart stealer. He could talk me into anything with those eyes.