Merry Christmas

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
catlover ~ nice to meet you and thanks for the welcome.
Since you are also from Ontario I can ask you this: How are you enjoying all this snow? I know we've had a few good days so far but this last month has been unbelievable. My husband is on the snow plow and I swear I hardly saw him for at least one month. Plus.... they are calling for more snow tomorrow. *sigh* Oh well... it's the price we have to pay for living in such a beautiful province.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Whisker's mom

catlover ~ nice to meet you and thanks for the welcome.
Since you are also from Ontario I can ask you this: How are you enjoying all this snow? I know we've had a few good days so far but this last month has been unbelievable. My husband is on the snow plow and I swear I hardly saw him for at least one month. Plus.... they are calling for more snow tomorrow. *sigh* Oh well... it's the price we have to pay for living in such a beautiful province.
I didn't realize they are calling for more snow tomorrow.
The weather network says 5cm. I walked outside tonight and said Hey where did all the snow go? It all melted and turned into ice. I haaaaaaaate the snow so much.

Where abouts in Ontario are you from? I'm close to London.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep. Most of it melted and turned all our side roads into ice rinks too but that seems to have settled down a bit. The snow is aparently coming. We were expecting another 5 to 10 today but it didn't come and now they are saying another 5 tomorrow so we have to wait and see. I hate winter but what can you do? My boys love it though.

I live about 45 minutes east of Ottawa. It's actually perfect. Close enough to Ottawa and close enough to Montreal.

I've heard of London but have never been there. My niece went there to college.