Merry Christmas to Me.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes-ish... As in; I either tell DH what I want and he orders it or I do. Hes usually so busy this time of year that shopping is 100% my job. I ordered a new Scentsy warmer and a few bricks the other day. I also ordered that espresso machine and an Archeology Study Bible. (I actually was getting it for my step-dad but it looked so interesting I ordered 2. It was on sale for almost half off!) I typically get a little money from my dad for Christmas; so I just consider it pre-spending while there are sales. ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes-ish... As in; I either tell DH what I want and he orders it or I do. Hes usually so busy this time of year that shopping is 100% my job. I ordered a new Scentsy warmer and a few bricks the other day. I also ordered that espresso machine and an Archeology Study Bible. (I actually was getting it for my step-dad but it looked so interesting I ordered 2. It was on sale for almost half off!) I typically get a little money from my dad for Christmas; so I just consider it pre-spending while there are sales. ;)
I have a Scentsy warmer too and have SO many wonderful scents, especially holiday ones. Love it.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
susanm9006 susanm9006 Enjoy that Keurig!
denice denice Can’t wait to meet Charlotte!
One of the ladies at work found a baby girl. She called her Myrtle. I swear if I ever get another kitty, her name will be Myrtle. It just seems like such an awesome name.

You know, I always gave myself something for Christmas. This year? I don’t think so. There’s nothing I want or need. (Rick is shocked.)

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Saw this at Target for $99, so I made an impulse buy. I would like to start making smoothies so I can hopefully eat a little healthier. I haven't tried it yet.

1639150714468.png

Also, my 25+ year old toaster oven was not working well, so I got this (also on sale). I have not tried out all the features yet, but I discovered it bakes faster than my regular oven (burned a couple things, so it's gonna be an adjustment.)

1639150485735.png

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
Saw this at Target for $99, so I made an impulse buy. I would like to start making smoothies so I can hopefully eat a little healthier. I haven't tried it yet.

View attachment 403879

Also, my 25+ year old toaster oven was not working well, so I got this (also on sale). I have not tried out all the features yet, but I discovered it bakes faster than my regular oven (burned a couple things, so it's gonna be an adjustment.)

View attachment 403878
Nice! That toaster over looks really useful.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I forgot one. I always order myself one of these Pusheen Blind Box mini guys. They are so cute! I love Pusheen and they sit on my shelf in the kitchen. I can rotate for different holidays too. And yes I wrap it for myself to open on Christmas so I don't know which one i got yet. :lol:
pusheen.jpg
6B549306-6BFF-4A5F-85F8-D1375E7FEAB7.jpeg

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
Not really a gift than a necessity cus I live in the burbs, but just received my car today! Covid has made buying used car an expensive pain in the butt, but I'm happy to not have to uber around to get things done anymore!
I would say that is a BIG Merry Christmas to you! Congrats!