Merry Christmas Tcs

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They've slept through a lot of it so far! We haven't done gifts yet because Collie had to take priority, but I can't wait to see their reaction to their gifts and the turkey - I think it might be the first roast we've done since they moved in! We didn't dare do a proper tree either, but they had a ball 'helping' me with the lights and room decorations....and I have the scars to prove it :rolleyes: :lol: We had to remove all the flameless candles within 24hrs, as they thought they were cat toys, and kept removing them from the holders!:devilcat2::redtongue:

Their biggest gift is a cat tree, but we haven't cleared space to put it up yet.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Columbine Columbine , Asha, Grischa, Shenka, Leah, Collie, Pushkin: Merry Christmas from Moo Shu, ScottieCat, Oz, White Tip, Bob, Peanut, Lance, Puff, Black Friday, Clawed-Ya and Miró - and from me as well! To you - and to everyone who's a part of TCS - may your every wish come true!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the members on TCS! Carleton gave us the best gift of all this morning, he let us sleep in. Maybe yesterday's white blanket of snow had a tranquil effect on him. :wink:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Merry Christmas to all my friends here at TCS!!

We have a fresh layer of at least 2+ inches of snow, which began falling at 7AM and has now, at 11:30am stopped. It is really pretty.. hope the sanders are out.. have to leave soon..

Merry Christmas!!!

From Artie and Me...

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, abyeb abyeb , is that picture of Charlie PhotoShopped, or is he actually that cool about hats?!

I'm all full of turkey and will be watching the Doctor Who Christmas special I'm recording as soon as Roger is done with Big Bang Theory. Jasmine is napping (she's had a long hard day watching everyone else eat things they refuse to share with her), but I expect some quality time with the wand toy before bed. And I am now officially off-site until tomorrow.

I hope you've all had a blessed holiday, whatever holiday you celebrate at this time of year.

Margret

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Okay, abyeb abyeb , is that picture of Charlie PhotoShopped, or is he actually that cool about hats?!

I'm all full of turkey and will be watching the Doctor Who Christmas special I'm recording as soon as Roger is done with Big Bang Theory. Jasmine is napping (she's had a long hard day watching everyone else eat things they refuse to share with her), but I expect some quality time with the wand toy before bed. And I am now officially off-site until tomorrow.

I hope you've all had a blessed holiday, whatever holiday you celebrate at this time of year.

Margret
It’s a Snapchat filter- so it just requires Charlie to sit still for long enough for the app to automatically edit the hat on him, which is a challenge in itself. :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Columbine Columbine , Asha, Grischa, Shenka, Leah, Collie, Pushkin: Merry Christmas from Moo Shu, ScottieCat, Oz, White Tip, Bob, Peanut, Lance, Puff, Black Friday, Clawed-Ya and Miró - and from me as well! To you - and to everyone who's a part of TCS - may your every wish come true!
Thank you :D

It's Boxing Day here now. I hope everyone had a lovely day yesterday, filled with purrs and kitty cuddles :catlove::purr:

catlady76paws

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We have a Christmas day and second Christmas day, basically just a Boxing day, so technically, I'm not that late:p

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and good tidings from all of us, human and feline, here at 'Kittypaws on your Heart'