Meowmy Has The Flu

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, Bobbie, it's going around here, too. You are correct, a Z-Pak won't help if this is the flu, only if you have an infection. I agree with Tricia, you will be best to stay home until you are well. Not only would you be miserable at school, you are also taking the risk of spreading this to everyone there also. Please allow yourself time to feel better!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, I am taking this to heart. I will stay out as long as it takes for me to really get over this thing.

Stephanie, is there a good cough syrup or pill that you could recommend? Like Tussin DM?

Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

Yes, Bobbie, it's going around here, too. You are correct, a Z-Pak won't help if this is the flu, only if you have an infection. I agree with Tricia, you will be best to stay home until you are well. Not only would you be miserable at school, you are also taking the risk of spreading this to everyone there also. Please allow yourself time to feel better!

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry your Meowmy isn't feeling too well. I'm sending healing vibes, okay you two? (((((HEALING VIBES))))

Make sure you treat her really nicely, and take extra special care of her. I hope she's well soon.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We r takin good care of her but for Shenandoah gettin in her chair!!
Thank u for ritin us.

Shenandoah and humble kitty

Originally Posted by Ilovecats

I'm sorry your Meowmy isn't feeling too well. I'm sending healing vibes, okay you two? (((((HEALING VIBES))))

Make sure you treat her really nicely, and take extra special care of her. I hope she's well soon.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yes, we are, we think this is severe congestion. I have an appointment with an ENT guy Feb 21 who will hopefully help me with this once and for all.
He helped a neighbor down the street who has the same thing.
Thank you for your interest and friendship. All of you are so sweet!