Meowmies and Kitties: Sit down for this!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for trying to make me feel better.

Originally Posted by Malakai711

Oh Bobbie, that isnt your fault at all!! It's disgraceful and their parents should be knocked over the head! Ari's right, kids are so much different these days than when we were younger... I cant believe the things they say and do sometimes... My father's girlfriends 2 youngest daugthers are 11 and 13 and they say the most unbelievable things sometimes... I seriously wonder where they learn this stuff from because as someone else said, I can't remember at the moment... When I was 13 I still thought that boys had cooties... I still think they have cooties and I'm 23!! As a matter of fact, Adrian and I got into an argument a few weeks ago about the fact that he has cooties and he was saying that he got them from me because the rule is that 'girls give boys cooties'... After about 20 mins of yelling at each other about it we both burst into laughter at how silly we sounded but the truth is it's really not a joke because kids nowadays have no idea what kind of trouble they are getting themselves into... Their parents dont teach them anything and then they have the nerve to blame everyone else when their kid comes home pregnant or gets an STD... I'm sorry but if your children are doing something wrong it's your fault because you didnt teach them the proper way to act... I was 18 when I had my first 'experience' and you know what I'm proud of it! and I was with that person for 4 years so, it makes me sick to see little kids doing things that I wouldnt have dreamt of doing at their age... Ugh, this topic makes me sick and I could rant and rave about it forever because it disgusts me so much... :Excuse me...:

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes behavior like that is also related to sexual abuse outside of school...my DH works with foster kids, many of whom have been abused by family or friends. Very sad.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chloe, you are beautiful!!

I forgot about that, joanne! How sad!

Originally Posted by joanne511

Sometimes behavior like that is also related to sexual abuse outside of school...my DH works with foster kids, many of whom have been abused by family or friends. Very sad.

mistys mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by joanne511

you are so right I didnt think about this