Meowmie or Pawpa?

shimmer

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am a Meowmie, but when they do wrong im the Pawpie, LOL.

Although did the author mean are we female or male, or do we prefer female or male cats?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babygirl'sdawn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by shimmer

I am a Meowmie, but when they do wrong im the Pawpie, LOL.

Although did the author mean are we female or male, or do we prefer female or male cats?
As author, I meant to ask are you male or female, cause when I first came onto this site I really just assumed most of the people on here were female until I saw KaiBengals and BigKittenDaddy and wondered just what percentage of men are on TCS.

Sorry about the confusion.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

I am female, but I'm seen more as a maid than a parent
We actually refer to me as their staff. Since my job is staff at a medical association, the running joke is that I'm staff everywhere.

catwoman70

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i'm really both..but men dominate my household. 4 boys and 1 girl.

Funny story my newest kitten Lolo (mean crazy in Hawaiian) I found his brother and sisters here at work. Sick people just abandon all their unwanted cats here..so we found 6 3wks old kittens. I took them home, fed them every 2 hrs, cleaned them up and made them PEE AND POOP..hardest thing ever..I have 10 cats in my house at once. So well...I was so proud of myself I found them ALL HOMES! Pat ME on my back YAY! It was so neat because it was around my birthday..in Sept. So it was a little gift of love...Fri the 10th..was the day the last 2 kitten new mommy was to get them. Finally 100% relief!
Monday comes..I get a call..we have 1 more....this kittens mom took him hide him and hide in a truck of ours here at wk. So this last one I couldn't find a home for..the last one..oh no.what to do now? Took it home, did the same routine...but this time..I just said well it was meant to be in my life..i'll keep this little cutie! Named her LOLA from the song "her name was LOLA she was a show girl.." I have no idea why, just thought it suited her. Take her to her first dr.s visit..thinking I finally have another girl! NOPE! WRONG! Vet tells me "if you squeeeeeeze really hard here you'll feel his NUTs they haven't dropped'!~ OMG...doc was killing me! And why did I think I did that? Hahahahah well..thats the story of my little #4 man in my life. I love him so though, wouldnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t trade him in for the world!!!