Meowingtons or the like

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Saw a banner up top on this site for the website Meowingtons. Really cute items but when I did a Google search, it says it's a scam company. Takes your money and never get your items. I had that happen to me with another site when I was trying to purchase something for youngest's birthday a few months ago. Luckily, the bank refunded my money which was about $300. Don't want to do down that path again.

Is there any websites that sell similar stuff as Meowingtons that you have had good experiences with? I did a search on here and only one thread comes up and the person actually did get their stuff from that site but I am still leery. I would have put my post in that old thread but it's from 2016 and and wouldn't accept comments any longer. :ohwell:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure what you're looking for. But if you want to spend $300 ($250) on your cats, I love the Katris modular cat trees available on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IZOERTI/?tag=thecatsite
No, definitely not looking at anything that expensive. Just saw some cute cat stuff for people (and a few for cats) that wasn't that expensive. More for gift ideas. Not necessarily for me.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you checked in Etsy? As sellers we are pretty closely monitored to make sure we ship when we say we are going to ship and that our customers are satisfied.