Men and their cats!

angelzoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
valan: my cats love me... for some reason any cat I raise by myself turns out to be one of the most tolerant cats in the world... strange but true lol.

They must just love me that much

And the sweater was even my DOGS sweater, muahahha.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ady, Kassandra and Angelzoo, I LOVE the pictures!!!! They are great!!!!

spikeadelika

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Isn't it amazing that most of the pics of men and their cats, they are lying down or sleeping. LOL

wooops forgot the pic, its on the next message

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is one of Darrell and Tigger and Roo in the back yard. Notice the leashes!

p.s. I have now deleted this photo to preserve bandwidth

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ha ha "train" all I did was attach it to their collars and let them roam. I had to put a harness on Roo(orange) because he hated it when he felt tension of the line and constantly tried to get away. Tigger was much better about it. I just made sure they didn't leave the yard. No way would they let me walk them on it though, they walked me!

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww Spike those pics are SOOO cute!! your cats are real beauties

And Tamme, they look pretty "trained" to me!!
Great pic!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Spike those are great pics. I like the one of hubby sleeping and kitty sitting pretty on him.

Tamme, I think someone is well trained in the pic, although I'm not sure if it is the kitties or Darrell. LOL :laughing:

spikeadelika

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LOL, ok had mine on the leash today. He just lay flat and would not move. Will have to give it a try again tomorrow.

myste

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
it just takes a lot of time to harness train kitties. It took ours about a month... put the harness on for 2-3 hrs/day until they're used to it... only took a week, they didn't mind it at all. Then attach the leash and let them drag it around until they pretty much ignore it(although they still chase each other's leashes) Now they go for walks, you let them lead, go where they want, etc. Once they get used to you walking with them, they'll follow you a bit better.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Spike and Tamme...GREAT pics!!!!!
I got a kick out of Heidi's last comment about it maybe being Darrell who was trained well.. lol

I took another pic of hubby with Merlin laying on him tonight...when I get the film developed I will post it here....I can't wait till I have a digital camera...then I won't have to wait!

angelzoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Myste is right, that's the same way I trained all of my cats walked on a leash. Word of warning though, it could take them several minutes before they decide to walk out through the front door, the exploring can be a LONG boring process until they learn to enjoy their time outside.

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't believe all these kittydaddy men are the same men that say, "Oh well, yeah, the cat's okay, I guess. I just feed it and clean up it's hair. I don't know why it likes to sit on me. I'm not all that attached to it." And here they all are, looking so loving and caring towards their furbabies and I bet they'd kick up a stink if you even mentioned giving a cat away, despite what they say!

Wonderful pictures! Thankyou so much for sharing them.

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's the same cat when she was little with her proud new "daddy"

angelzoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got some newer ones of Kirt and Asim today, our fav kitty.
Sense the other ones were so old.
Everybody enjoys a good slouch.