Men and their cats!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Thomas Kat
Dinner tonight ..... hmmmmm .... I guess if you took three smallish mongrel kittens and one pure bred Russian Blue of slightly larger size and baked them in marinade for a few hours we could have a very tasty meal plus be rid of four problems. Great thinking Pedro!! OOpppppss I mean Thomas.

Be careful, Sir Thomas, what you suggest regarding the Russian Blue. Owners of such a breed can be tempermental when such accusations are set forth in such a forum.

And do not make a sigh of relief when you see I am Canadian. Our international fame of being "polite and tolerant" are for the media only. You should see us when the night falls. We have been known to carry out *horrible* acts when necessary!

Be forwarned Sir Thomas...we do not tread lightly when our Russians are at stake.

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOO HOO!!!!!!1

Way to go Kassy. He knows not the wrath of a Russian Blue owner!

thomas kat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Too true Bundy .... have no idea of their rath. Imagine their wrath would be terrible though.

Yes Kassy, have met Canadians during my time in the navy ...... naturally I avoided the seedy bars and houses of ill repute where rough, tough sailor men gather in foreign ports. I heard about it from the Chaplin.

I think my life has just become miserable

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear boy, go do some work and leave us alone with our cats. As for your comment about rath??? I don't understand?
I think my life has just become miserable
Too right mate!

purringpanther

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LMFAO :laughing2
Thomas you're a bad bad man. Be expecting a nasty message from those on this site that have no sense of humour and do not understand that you're only joking.
You're in for it now mate...I can see you're shaking in terror at the thought :paranoid2
By the way I listen to FM104.7! So there!
LOL

thomas kat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey Purring

Yes, I have assumed NBCD State 1 Condition Zulu Alfa (used for transitting nuclear fall out) I think that should do the trick. Plus I have broken out the old steel helmet ..... its been a few years.

FM104.7 ???? Good lord girl, where are your tastebuds?

Thomas

purringpanther

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL Thomas...that's the way...all prepped up I see. Good excuse to bring out the gear every now and again anyway.
And my taste buds are here in the present day...not back in the 50's...LOL
Just kidding

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by purringpanther
LMFAO :laughing2
Thomas you're a bad bad man. Be expecting a nasty message from those on this site that have no sense of humour and do not understand that you're only joking.
You couldn't be referring to me?!

I winked (
) at the end of my post!!! All in good fun mate!

purringpanther

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL no way Kassandra...referring to a past experience...nothing to do with you at all.
I'm definitely aware that you have one from reading your post...sorry to confuse you there...lol

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tom, Tom, Tom! If you aren't careful leslie will trade you in for the new and improved model! Hey Leslie - weren't we going to ship Pete to Toronto and me over there!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finally snuck a pic of John with the daddy's girl Sugarly over the weekend. I will try to download the phot and post it over the next few days.

thomas kat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ahhh!! The joy a doing a bit of stirring the possum.

So .... first thing to say is .... Hah hah!! Canada .... Bundy pop me in a mail bag (preferably padded), I'm sure that Ady will make a fine substitute on this side of the lake!!

And as for you young Purring Panther, you need a light smack on your bott-bott for saying such things about 2CA and 2CC. I guess I could retort that at least our stations cater to the thinking classes. I might add that the music is 60s 70s and 80s!! Plus we don't have a Line Dancing Margaret and No Mates Norman, or "The Gang" or "Bunch" or whatever they are called!!!

So there

Now if you'll excuse me I might tune into some Billy Joel!

Cheers

Thomas P. Kat

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry to disappoint you Thomas but!!!!!!!

Ady is coming over here, you are going over there, you and Adys Hubby will have to keep each other company with fishing, beer and such.

purringpanther

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ouch

Yeah, of course Lee and I are both from the non "thinking" class...ROTFLMFAO!!
We think enough to have a wide taste in music (which 104 covers by the way they're not just all new music). Whatever they don't cover is when the CD player steps in...lol
If being in the "thinking" class means you can't enjoy a bit of light hearted mucking around and fun on a radio station then bugger that! I'm off to log into 104's site, enter the word from the MOB this morning to earn myself some points and then check out what Line Dancing Mel and No Friends Nige are up to...lol
After that I might go and bury myself in one of Lee's astrophysics books...pmsl
:p

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Double ouch!!!! Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight!!!!!!!

thomas kat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sorry Purring ..... I didn't mean to say that you and Mr Purring weren't part of the thinking classes ..... I mean't to say that the stuff that issues forth on that freq certainly is!

I think the Mob are aptly named. Baaahhhhh !!!

LOL

Oh dear, I have work to do, must rush. I think Mr Murdoch is on hold awaiting me to speak with him.

Thomas