Men (and everyone else, too) on the board: HELP!!!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate it for all of us, but is kind of nice to know I am not the only computer widow in the bunch. He put me a computer together so I could have computer time, too. They are close enough together that he can lean over and kiss me sometimes. I guess it could be worse.

sylent rayne

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's so very awesome that you guys play together. Rob hates the game, so when I was playing, I played alone. We do play NWN, Diablo2, Dungeon Siege together though. We spend most of our time together online as we do offline.

Everyone is saying about men addicted to their computers... What about us Fems who are just as addicted?

I think I'm more addicted that he is. =)

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Sylent Rayne

Everyone is saying about men addicted to their computers... What about us Fems who are just as addicted?

I think I'm more addicted that he is. =)
I am normally only on the computer at work - at home it is books and reality TV. I don't even want to see the computer when I get home - I am on it all day!

imagyne

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sandie had the same problem with me a few years ago...

So... I built her one shared the internet connection, and the rest... is history.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ken, that was pretty much Earl's solution for me as well. Give me my own computer.
Actually, I insisted on it because I would bring home actual WORK, you know overtime pay and all, and I still couldn't pry him away without a fight.
So now we have 3 computers, each of us have a Windows box and he has a Linux box as well.

I don't know that I'm an addict (except to this site!). I just have a ton of stuff going on at any given time, building and maintaining 2 websites and a few other odds and ends, so my evenings and weekends are spend on the computer. But I am being productive (most of the time) and not just messing around. And I do go to bed on time almost every night.

chelle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hubby never goes on the computer only me and the kids,
he says he just can't get into it like i do