Memories of Napoleon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for your comments and sympathies.

Susan - think this is the picture you meant - Napoleon just after he left a 'blessing 'on my car bonnet on the night I came back from a trip. I just loved the self-satisfied look on his face.

lilyluvscats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love that picture of Napolean. He reminds me of my Bru except Bru is black. He has the same kind of long slinky body. I read some of your posts last night and got choked up telling my husband about him. Your Napolean was gorgeous and the tribute garden is beautiful too. It makes me want to expand my gardens next spring near the back where 4 of my fur babies are buried. 2 were 15-16 but my last 2 were only 7. Just an unfortunate coincidence as I take good care of my cats.

RIP Napolean.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I miss him for you, too, Jenny. I miss my Sasha every single day, not a minute goes by when you share your bed and life and love with him. Not a day! I know he's watching over you and you actually have brought me great comfort with your compassion, in a weird way. You were there for me the night Sasha left us with your beautiful post to me, and I felt a huge part of me went with Sasha that night. I see his sweetness in my Sammy, who I found 10 days later, and who has four white paws just like Sasha did. I call Sammy my Mr. S II.
Napolean knows you're with him. You will see him in things, you will know he's just happy and watching over you for years and years to come my dear.