Memorial Page for Dr. Lacey M. Fuzzwad

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Your memorial page is lovely and full of humor at the same time.  I love Lacey's full name!. And what a beauty she was.

Dr. Fuzzwad sounds like she had a very good life with you.  I'm so sorry she had to leave you - they are never with us long enough.  They leave such a hole behind them even while they live on in our hearts.  

RIP beautiful Dr. Lacey M Fuzzwad 

[emoji]127752[/emoji]

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very sorry for your loss. I love your memorial page. [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is always so painful when they have to go, but the piece of themselves they leave in our hearts is a comfort in our time of grief. She took a piece of your heart with her too, so that the bond between you will be there forever, not even death is strong enough to take it from you. She also left her legacy of love, she taught you what it is like to love someone so completely, and one day it is to be passed on so that she may live on through this love and share your love for eternity.  My heart goes out to you, I know the pain of losing such an important part of your life. But loving her and returning that love is a much bigger part of your world, it is still better to have loved and lost her then to have never had her in your life at all. I'll pray for you both, may you be blessed for choosing her to share your life.  RIP dear Dr. Lacey M. Fuzzwad, you will never be forgotten and will be forever held in a loving heart!