Memorial Day Weekend Plans?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sure that a lot of us have Monday off as a Holiday, if you don't, I'm sorry
- do you have anything special planned for the Holiday Weekend?

John & I are headed home to my parent's for 3 days

We are going camping with my parents, brothers, 1 aunt and her family and my grandparents. I'm super excited! I can't wait to get home and spend a lot of relaxing time with everyone. Its supposed to be beautiful all weekend, so I plan to lay out, do some fishing and enjoy the outdoors! We'll head back home Monday afternoon - the extra day sure helps!

What are your long weekend plans?

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well it isn't Memorial Day in New Zealand but it is Queens Birthday weekend next week and it's a Teachers Only day on Friday so that makes it a four day weekend for me!

This morning I was supposed to set up a stall at the local flea market but it was raining so we have postponed it. Today I'm just going to have a lazy day around the house with my pets and I'll catch up on some study.

Tonight is the big final - Kellye vs me in otherwards??? LOL! I'm just going to stay in and watch it.

Tomorrow I'm going to have lunch with Nana and then I have work.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday was a holiday in germany, so today we all had the day off too.
Didnt do much on my long weekend

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I work work work. All weekend, Im supposed to be at work now, but they were over-staffed (big sigh of FINALLY!), and I was told that I didnt have to come today, if I didnt want to. lol..so duh, I didnt go.

And then my second job needs me tonight, and tomarrow, and sunday, and my other job needs me monday. Looks kind of scary though, because they have like an enormous amount of people on the schedule, and expect it to be REALLY busy. I'm a waitress at a restaraunt that is on I-94, which is an interstate, and people stop there as a "rest-stop" kind of thing.

UGH! blugh...I hate working, I swear..I never get a day off. Even on Christmas.

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Have to help Hubby at work tomorrow but taking dogs out on boat (for the 1st time) should be interesting. We will cook out on Sunday & watch Nascar.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No big plans really-hubby works tonite and tomorrow night and my brother and his wife are going out of town for the weekend, and not sure what my sister and her hubby have planned. I think we are going to go to the races Sunday though, and that will be fun! And we will most likely cook out there, because its an all day thing.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jerry Mom and I are headed to TN till Tuesday to see my sister. WILL SOMEONE PLEASE CHECK ON MY BABIES????? I HATE LEAVING THEM!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is my son's birthday so I am not sure.... Probably he might go fishing or quading I cant so I am sure I can BBQ or have a campfire...

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we're sticking around town andhaving a BBQ on Sunday.
I'm makingthat Sangria again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Jerry Mom and I are headed to TN till Tuesday to see my sister. WILL SOMEONE PLEASE CHECK ON MY BABIES????? I HATE LEAVING THEM!
I hate leaving Harley too, Susie!

Especially having this extra day being gone, I miss him extra!