Memoirs of a Geisha?

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I liked the movie quite a bit. I like things that are a little unorthodox, so I enjoyed it. Not your typical romance.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have been trying to rent that movie all week!!, but it's always gone!!

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I loved M of G. It was truely a good film. I finally understand why my dad told me geshia's were prositutes and I identified with the loss of culture in this film. I went to it twice in theatres.

I went and saw king kong in theatres and I thought it was just ok. I prefer the old one way more. Way too long and found it boring in many parts.

I loved LOTRs since I read it the set as a young child. I also heard that they might or are making The Hobit.

I just watched Brokeback Mountain and Omg it was soooo amazing. I was a little iffy to start with but I was brought to tears a few times. I just was awed by it. I love Heath Ledger. Amazing Amazing Amazing!

I just bought the Da Vinci Code and started reading it as well. The movie is coming out May 19th so I wanted to read the book before I saw the movie.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have seen the ads for it but I havent had time to see it, is it good?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I loved the book, and the film stars some of my favorite Chinese actresses, so this is a "must see" for me. I'm not sure if it's out on DVD here yet, though.

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I read the book first, and loved it. Most of the time, I'm afraid to see a screen adaptation of a book, but this one looked too good to pass. While I still prefer the book (and am happy I read it first, or some things in the movie may have been lost to me), the movie was enjoyable.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sooooo in love with that movie! i thought it was great....i highly recommend it