Members with a garage....

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My truck is ginormous! My parents park their cars in the garage....my poor truckie gets to sit on the curb
....where someone stole gas from my truck....
but now i have a lock on it

cat.ling

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I park my car in the our single-car garage while my husband parks outside. We have a very small/narrow garage and driveway (we live in a tall and narrow townhouse, which is rare down here in Florida actually), and it's very tight with my slightly smaller Mazda6 compared to his Camry.

Most of our friends and family park outside their garages, but my parents park both their cars in their garage. They have a nice and spacious one.

My father-in-law parks his truck outside, but he has a separate 5-car garage that he fills with junk. Literally.

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We don't, but it has to do with the poor setup of ours. The house and garage were built in 1932, and the 2 doors are quite narrow. It's also all the way in the back of our plot but does not open to the alley. It was one of the first houses built on the block and I doubt there was an alley when it was built.

Once we get doors on the back and a pad poured for alley access, we'll be parking in the garage.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We only park our cars in the garage in the winter or on nights where we expect frost.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I voted Other, so I guess I will 'please explain'. I live in a 18-floor apt. building with 4 levels of underground garage parking, 1 spot per apartment. BF gets that spot since he's lived there longer than me and gets home from work later than I do, and street parking gets tougher to find the later it gets. So I park on the street, about a half block away. However, he travels a lot for work so when he's parked at the airport I get the parking spot.
I use those days to do extra shopping or other weekday after work outings.