Member under the spotlight 25 to 29 Jul Nurseangel !..:)

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning dear Members of TCS!...
….

(Tecnically is another day in the other side of the world, furthermore I want to give some of home work for the members of the other side of the world too...
plus our member will going to have a really busy week!...
...)
***I have some issues with my internet conection & I don´t want to delay anything too!..***
...Muahhahahaha!..

Today is the turn of another nice member on the site... post here your daily questions for the member during a week, please ask all about you really wants to know and of course RESPECTING the own Privacy of our MEMBERS,...
Not are allowed personal questions as adress, numbers phone, e-mails etc......

I want to mention that all questions here are just for the unique porpoise of fun and of course, to stay in touch with all members,.. of course sometimes some questions are a kind of silly but funniest in the bottom!....

+++Do I mention that ALL MEMBERS ARE INVITED TO PARTICIPATE?????
this is a great way to gain more friends here in our forum!!!++++

SO lets begin….Let me introduce to you to: NURSEANGEL……

Hi !....
Congratulations & Welcome at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!
...SO,...Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs that I want to know if you know where I´m living …
AJUA!!!.........Here we go...

1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
…as a country or as a city?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
are you came by business or by vacations?
3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????..
.. Is the place where I´m live!
….As you can see in Yucatán is located Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...

Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
4.- Can you speak spanish?
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?

6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
8.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?

11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)
( here´s the link my friend: )
http://www.travelyucatan.com/cancun.php

Enought for NOW,
....see you around my friend...

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi !.... Congratulations & Welcome at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!...SO,...Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs that I want to know if you know where I´m living … AJUA!!!.........Here we go...

1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?…as a country or as a city? Yes, my cousin's husband is from Mexico.
2.- ¿Wich part exactly? are you came by business or by vacations? I've never been there...but someday, maybe...I would love to see Mexico.
3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????.... Is the place where I´m live!….As you can see in Yucatán is located Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!... I saw your town on House Hunters International. I was so excited! It is a beautiful place.
Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
4.- Can you speak spanish? No, only to say "hello" or count from one to ten. Oh, and I did learn to say "Smoking is bad for your health." I learned that especially so I could say it to a Mexican friend (who also spoke English, so he was able to hear it often in both languages.
)
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it? I don't have any Spanish music but I like Marc Anthony.
6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?) No, I haven't.
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?) I love Mexican food! Tacos, salad with grilled chicken, rice, and my favorite, beans with cheese melted on top. I put salsa on my tacos and chicken salad. It's great.
8.-Do you like the Tequila?...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage? Nope, don't drink alcohol at all.
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock? No, but I've relaxed in a hamock. Another thing I'd love to have.
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes? Only on television.
11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach) ( here´s the link my friend: ) My good friend used to vacation there almost every year. I've seen pictures and it was gorgeous.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
YES Smoking is bad for your health...Means in spanish: Fumar es malo para la salud!...

OKay...

1. What's your favorite hobby?...

2. What's one trait you hate about yourself?....

3. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:….

4. What do you read in the bathroom?....

5. Current worry right now?....

6. Hight heels or low heels are you wearing right now?....

7. Favorite place to be on weekends?....

8. Where would you like to go?.....

9. What´s your Favourite pop soda….

10. What colour shirt or blouse are you wearing right now?....

parsleysage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi nurseangel!!

Welcome to your week - and good luck!!! I hope you do a better job than I did last week, and in fact I'm sure you will since I am STILL finishing up some of my questions
(to be fair to myself, I did choose a week when I had a neuter appointment AND a new kitten arriving.......... anyone buying that excuse???? please?!?!??!!!
)

My questions are ...........

1. Are you a Simon & Garfunkel fan? Paul Simon? Joni Mitchell?

2. I see you live in North Carolina... lots of HOT WEATHER just like up here in Virginia! Do you like hot weather or cold weather?

3. Do you drink sweet tea?

4. Have you ever been to Vermont? If so, what was your favorite thing about it?

5. Have you ever heard of Woodchuck Hard Cider and have you ever had any?

6. Do you play any musical instruments or sing?

7. How old were you when you got your first cat? What was his or her name? Share some memories about him or her.

8. Do you have brothers or sisters? Where are you in the lineup?

9. Do you like to see movies in the theatre? What was the last movie you watched?

10. Who is your favorite singer? Favorite band?

11. What was your first car?

That's all.... for now

GOOD LUCK!!!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

YES Smoking is bad for your health...Means in spanish: Fumar es malo para la salud!...

OKay...

1. What's your favorite hobby?...
Reading (and gambling)
2. What's one trait you hate about yourself?....
I have a fierce temper
3. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:….
I tired, I'm glad that horrible storm is over, I can't wait for dinner
4. What do you read in the bathroom?....
nothing

5. Current worry right now?....
hmm...don't know
6. Hight heels or low heels are you wearing right now?....
low heel clogs
7. Favorite place to be on weekends?....
home
8. Where would you like to go?.....
Las Vegas
9. What´s your Favourite pop soda….
Pepsi
10. What colour shirt or blouse are you wearing right now?....
blue

Oh, forgot to add color to the last half of my responses!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Angie!
I'm jumping right in here and starting with....

Tell us 10 things about yourself we don't already know.

(I think I made Feralvr list 25 LOL, but Anna - Parsleysage - only got 10.
).

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by parsleysage

Hi nurseangel!!

Welcome to your week - and good luck!!! I hope you do a better job than I did last week, and in fact I'm sure you will since I am STILL finishing up some of my questions
(to be fair to myself, I did choose a week when I had a neuter appointment AND a new kitten arriving.......... anyone buying that excuse???? please?!?!??!!!
)

My questions are ...........

1. Are you a Simon & Garfunkel fan? Paul Simon? Joni Mitchell? I like Paul Simon.

2. I see you live in North Carolina... lots of HOT WEATHER just like up here in Virginia! Do you like hot weather or cold weather? I love cold weather and it's been in the high 90s the last couple of weeks. Ugh! I love Virginia...my dad and I used to go to the flea market in Hillsville every year.

3. Do you drink sweet tea?
I don't drink much tea now; but if I do it's definitely sweet, whether iced or hot the Scottish way.

4. Have you ever been to Vermont? If so, what was your favorite thing about it? No, but Vermont looks so beautiful in pictures. A place with all that snow has to be good.

5. Have you ever heard of Woodchuck Hard Cider and have you ever had any?
I've never heard of it. I shall look it up online!

6. Do you play any musical instruments or sing? Not at all. I sing to Daisy only and she hates it.

7. How old were you when you got your first cat? What was his or her name? Share some memories about him or her.
I got my first cat in Puerto Rico when I was about 5; his name was Alexander. He came to us as an adult cat. Another family was moving back to the US and gave him to us.

8. Do you have brothers or sisters? Where are you in the lineup? I have one older brother.

9. Do you like to see movies in the theatre? What was the last movie you watched? I rarely go to the theatre. The last movie I saw there was Return of the King; that's how often I go. I won't again again until The Hobbit. I probably won't even drag there for the next Jeepers Creepers, though I'm excited about it.

10. Who is your favorite singer? Favorite band? This is a tough one. Kurt Cobain was my favorite singer. AC/DC was my favorite band as a teenager.

11. What was your first car? Audi 100? I think it was a 100, then I got a 5000. Which stayed in the shop quite a lot.

That's all.... for now

GOOD LUCK!!!
Thanks! And please, everyone pardon my terrible spelling.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Hi Angie!
I'm jumping right in here and starting with....

Tell us 10 things about yourself we don't already know.

(I think I made Feralvr list 25 LOL, but Anna - Parsleysage - only got 10.
).
Hmm...I'm trying to think of things I haven't already mentioned on here.
1. We have secretly taken the neighbor's cat to the vet again (she won't be home until Tuesday). She has an upper respiratory infection.
2. I am scared of horses, cows, and zebras. Pretty much any animal that is taller than me.
3. I had a traumatizing run-in with a zebra at the drive-thru zoo. Glad they don't live in the wild here.

4. I am a huge fan of reality TV shows (you probably already know that). Paris Hilton's new show is one of my favorites.
5. I would vote for Jesse Ventura if he ran for President.
6. I broke my finger a month or so ago and still haven't seen a doctor about it. I did consult my jeweler, however. He's going to resize my rings when and if my finger returns to normal.
7. I am reading a book on lucid dreaming. It's fascinating and it works. I got the idea from a TCS member. I had never heard of lucid dreaming until she started a thread on the subject.
8. I never thought I'd say this, but I am getting sick of tomatoes. We've been giving away tons from our garden.
9. I've ridden an elephant.
10. I've drank punch from an elephant's foot punchbowl, complete with toenails (and as I remember it, hair). Please don't flame me, I was in kindergarten and didn't know any better. My teacher had vacationed in India and bought it there. Bet that's one fact about me nobody saw coming...

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How did your cats come to live with you?

Have you trained them to do any tricks?

Do you dress them up?

What's your favorite holiday?

What's your least favorite holiday?

What was your favorite subject in school?

What was your least favorite subject in school?

What's your favorite movie?

What's your favorite song?

What's your favorite color?

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by My4LLMA

How did your cats come to live with you? I adopted as a kitten Speck from the animal shelter after my beloved Redman crossed the bridge; Daisy was an adult stray at the business next door to DH's. They called the pound and we adopted her to save her from the gas chamber.

Have you trained them to do any tricks? Daisy sits up like a ground hog when you rattle a bag of cat treats. Speck will "call" a flashlight beam or light reflecting from a mirror. They also know how to give kisses: Daisy touches noses with me and Speck closes his eyes and lowers his head like a gentleman to be kissed on top of the head.

Do you dress them up? Oh, dear me! No!

What's your favorite holiday? Christmas.

What's your least favorite holiday? New Year's.

What was your favorite subject in school? History.

What was your least favorite subject in school? This is an easy one...math!

What's your favorite movie? The Fellowship of the Ring

What's your favorite song? There are so many I love. Probably No One Like You, by The Scorpions. It drives me crazy because I know this song had a video featuring Alcatraz. I can't find it anywhere now. I can find the video of the song, just not one with the prison. Could I be so mistaken? Was it an entirely different video that I am thinking of?

What's your favorite color?
Red!

If anybody can solve the mystery of that Alcatraz video, please let me know!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by parsleysage

)
Of course I´m not!...
you owe to me yet!...

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi
how was your day today?...I hope fine!....
let see now
…The topic will be Movies!

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies?
2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male?
4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female?
5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist?
6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?)

7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards, the Grammys, the Emmys, the People choice etc?

8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) …

9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!...

10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)…

Cheers my friend…

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hi
how was your day today?...I hope fine!....
let see now
…The topic will be Movies!
My day was hot but good. How was yours?

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies? I like all kinds. I don't really have a favorite.
2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have?
I do have a number of both. When the local video store went out of business, we stocked up.
3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male? Mark Wahlberg.
4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female? Diane Lane.
5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist? Nope.
6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?)
I saw Steven Segal at the Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City. I didn't walk up and talk to him or anything, but he spoke to me every time we passed each other in the hall.
7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards, the Grammys, the Emmys, the People choice etc?
No, I think they are boring. Sorry.
8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) …
Only a couple of times in elementary school. But I didn't like it. I was pretty much forced by my teachers.

9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!...
Bob Barker because of his work for animal causes. I'd probably be speechless.

10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)…
… Kirstie Alley (not sure if I'm spelling her name right) because she has all those animals.

Cheers my friend…
Cheers to you!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Muahhahahaha...

do you think I was done for today?....

1. Have you ever to sleeped on satin sheets?

2. Can you whistle?..

3. Favorite color?...
4. Would you be a Pirate? (Disguise for Halloween…..arrrrrrrrrrgh!)…

5. What songs do you sing in the shower?...

6. Favorite Girl's Name?...

7. Favorite Baseball Team?..

8. Favorite boy's name?...

9. What's in your pocket right now?...

10. Last thing that made you laugh?....

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I forget to ask to you in the last set...

Do you have some blue ray?...

is expensive?
No, I don't have a blue ray player.

Muahhahahaha...

do you think I was done for today?....

1. Have you ever to sleeped on satin sheets?
Yes, peach colored ones.
2. Can you whistle?..
Not enough to whistle a tune.
3. Favorite color?...Red!
4. Would you be a Pirate? (Disguise for Halloween…..arrrrrrrrrrgh!)…
Being a pirate would be delightful.
5. What songs do you sing in the shower?...
I don't usually.
6. Favorite Girl's Name?...
Misty (and that's what I named my mom's cat.)
7. Favorite Baseball Team?..
I don't like baseball. My great nephew is named after two baseball players, yet I've no idea who they are.
8. Favorite boy's name?...
Jeremy
9. What's in your pocket right now?...
Nothing! Certainly not money!

10. Last thing that made you laugh?....
My nurse supervisor was in the exam room and yelled to me that she'd just stuck her pen up her nose. I almost fell out of my chair.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there! I've been slack the last couple of weeks, and am slow gettin going this week, so let's give you you a nice big whack of stuff and then a couple of days to work on it...

Welcome to the Spotlight! To start off, a few general questions, but there's a theme (mostly): Desert island, i.e. suppose you were stranded on one... and don't worry about the technology to support your choices, that will be taken care of somehow. Just dream...

1. What would be your five Desert Island CDs? They don't need to come from your own collection. Why would you choose these particular ones?

2. You might also want some reading material. What would be your five Desert Island books? Why?

3. What else would you like to have with you to occupy your time and your mind?

4. You'll also need food. If you could have only two or three foods and nothing else, what would you choose? Why?

5. If you could have one human companion, who would that be? Why?

This one is not part of the theme:

6. If you came into a large sum of money -- an unexpected inheritance, a winning, whatever, but "set-you-up-for-life" big -- what would be the first four things you would do?

Set 2

Food and such...

1. Do you cook? Do you like to, or is it a chore?

2. Do you like to cook with someone else? How well do you share your kitchen?

3. What is your favourite thing to prepare?

4. What is your favourite dish that someone else prepares for you? Who?

5. Either of those favourites might be a comfort food, or not. What is your favourite comfort food?

6. What is your favourite celebration food?

7. When people come to my table, I always ask first whether there are any allergies/sensitivities/likes/dislikes I should keep in mind. If you came to my home, what would your answer be?

8. Do you consider yourself adventurous where unfamiliar food is concerned?

9. What is your favourite meal of the day?

Set 3

A few more foody ones...

1. Which do you prefer, electric or gas? Which do you have?

2. Cookbooks: do you like them? What's your favourite one?

3. Are you primarily a recipe cook, or do you like to fly by the seat of your pants?

Set 4

Travel...

1. What countries have you visited? Would you visit them again?

2. Which was your favourite overall?

3. Which was your favourite trip?

4. Would you live in any of them longterm?

5. Did you discover new foods that you tried to make when you came home? Successfully?

Set 5

Chocolate:

1. Dark, Milk, or White?

2. Plain, filled, or with nuts or other stuff?

3. Favourite brand?

4. Favourite chocolate recipe?

5. Do you have any traditions/rituals that revolve around chocolate?

Have fun. I'll come in and check from time to time.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello,
thank you
for your answer at my questions from yesterday let me see
....are you ready for another set?...
now will be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?

2.- How many Cd´s do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???

7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?

8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx )
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?
…

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I bet the ride in Elephant was quite cool!...

-the pachyderm needs guide?

-how far you went with the Elephant?...
more than a mile?...

-would you do it again?...

-Any recomendation for a good ride on Elephant?...

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Hi there! I've been slack the last couple of weeks, and am slow gettin going this week, so let's give you you a nice big whack of stuff and then a couple of days to work on it...

Welcome to the Spotlight! To start off, a few general questions, but there's a theme (mostly): Desert island, i.e. suppose you were stranded on one... and don't worry about the technology to support your choices, that will be taken care of somehow. Just dream... Thanks! This is my third attempt at answering your questions. I have this big drama going on with Direct TV right now.

1. What would be your five Desert Island CDs? They don't need to come from your own collection. Why would you choose these particular ones? Pink Floyd - The Wall, The Cars - Candy-O, Journey - Greatest Hits, Prince - Purple Rain, The Eagles - Hotel California. These are my choices because most every song on each CD is good.

2. You might also want some reading material. What would be your five Desert Island books? Why? The Hobbit, The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, The Return of the King, Different Seasons. I really couldn't do with just five books. I'd have to sneak extras into my suitcase.
I decided on these because I've read them over and over.

3. What else would you like to have with you to occupy your time and your mind? Cats. A phone, a computer, and a TV. Maybe a TV with Dish Network.

4. You'll also need food. If you could have only two or three foods and nothing else, what would you choose? Why? Lemons, plums, chocolate. Probably not wise choices as far as nutrition, but these are things I crave. Image being on an island and not being able to eat a lemon? (Oh, and I'm going to need a large supply of salt.)

5. If you could have one human companion, who would that be? Why? My husband. I'll need someone I enjoy talking to.

This one is not part of the theme:

6. If you came into a large sum of money -- an unexpected inheritance, a winning, whatever, but "set-you-up-for-life" big -- what would be the first four things you would do? I'd probably buy a new home or change up the one I have, get a pool, get a Savannah cat if Speck would allow such a thing (he wouldn't), and hire a professional chef. I'd do some good with the money, too, but those are the first four things I'd do.

Set 2

Food and such...

1. Do you cook? Do you like to, or is it a chore? I love to cook.

2. Do you like to cook with someone else? How well do you share your kitchen? Sometimes DH and I will cook together, mostly when we are grilling. He mans the grill and I do the side dishes and bread. I share my kitchen pretty well. But I enjoy cooking for others and don't mind if they let me do it all.

3. What is your favourite thing to prepare? Homemade chicken salad, I think.

4. What is your favourite dish that someone else prepares for you? Who? Chocolate pie. My mom makes me one every year for my birthday instead of a cake.

5. Either of those favourites might be a comfort food, or not. What is your favourite comfort food? Boiled potatoes are my favorite comfort food. Just quartered up and plain, with a little salt and butter to season.

6. What is your favourite celebration food? Shrimp scampi.

7. When people come to my table, I always ask first whether there are any allergies/sensitivities/likes/dislikes I should keep in mind. If you came to my home, what would your answer be? I have recently had allergic reactions after eating shrimp. But my rast test was negative for a shrimp allergy. The doctor at my work thinks the reactions were to whatever the shrimp was swimming around in. Kind of scary to think about...

8. Do you consider yourself adventurous where unfamiliar food is concerned?
Yes. I will try different things, though I usually regret it. Caviar was probably the most disgusting thing I've tried.
9. What is your favourite meal of the day? I like them all!

Set 3

A few more foody ones...

1. Which do you prefer, electric or gas? Which do you have? Electric.

2. Cookbooks: do you like them? What's your favourite one? I really like "church" type cookbooks. I don't really have a favorite. And I have a really good cookbook from a famous Italian restaurant in Harlem. I made some lemon chicken using a recipe from that book that was unreal.

3. Are you primarily a recipe cook, or do you like to fly by the seat of your pants? I usually fly by the seat of my pants.

Set 4

Travel...

1. What countries have you visited? Would you visit them again? Italy, Puerto Rico, the Bahamas. I would go back to any of them in a heartbeat, if I wasn't afraid to fly. The Bahamas are easily reached by cruise ship (no fear of cruise ships here
) so chances are I'll be going back some day. I've also been to Switzerland but didn't get off the plane, so I guess it doesn't count.

2. Which was your favourite overall? Probably Italy, because my first memories are from there.

3. Which was your favourite trip? Rome. It's all that.

4. Would you live in any of them longterm? They are all beautiful places, but I like being in the US.

5. Did you discover new foods that you tried to make when you came home? Successfully? I can make a delicious salad that a family friend from Guam used to make when we lived in Puerto Rico. His original recipe actually involved shrimp, but my mom doesn't eat shrimp. So he made it using chicken.

Set 5

Chocolate:

1. Dark, Milk, or White? Milk.

2. Plain, filled, or with nuts or other stuff? Plain or with strawberry or caramel filling. Then there is the wonderous Raisinet.

3. Favourite brand? Hmm...I must be loyal to Hershey. (Even though Nestle makes Raisinets.)

4. Favourite chocolate recipe? Chocolate Jello pie. My birthday pie!

5. Do you have any traditions/rituals that revolve around chocolate? I love to dip strawberries in chocolate. I hate microwaves, but bought a small one for the sole purpose of melting chocolate. I take a few squares of a Hershey bar, melt them and have strawberries and chocolate.

Have fun. I'll come in and check from time to time.
Thanks!