Member under the spotlight 24 to 28 Oct AimeerLee !..:)

aimerlee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1.- How many cats have you ever had in your enterely life?

2.- could you tell us the name of the list above?

Puddy, Abby (my baby who just died last week), Rudy and Bowser.

3.- Do you have any preference about of Breeds of cats?

I love all cats, but I have a soft spot for Maine Coons. They're so beautiful and have such goofy personalities!

4.- Do you dream with cats when you sleeps?

I usually don't remember my dreams

5.- Have you ever to give catnip at your kittys to play?

Yes, they love it!

6.- Wich brand do you prefer to give at your kitty in Wet and Dry food to eat?

Bowser is really picky, so he mainly eats dry food. Whenever I try to give him wet stuff, he'll eat a bite or so then walk away. He loooves fresh salmon, though!

7.- Would you like to work like a volunteer on a Cat shelter?

I'd love to, but the shelter here is so far away! I'm also afraid I'll take all of them home!! Once I get a house I'm going to start fostering.

8.- Wich one is your favourite colour to wear?
I have a lot of black clothes. I also like green.

9.- Do you have some earrings with shape of cat?
I used to!

10.- do you have some blouse with stamps of cats?
Nope

11.- do you collect or you have handcraft of kittys?
I have a few little figurines

12.- how many purses do you have?
Not enough! I have 4.

aimerlee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If you could spend one year in perfect happiness, but afterward would remember nothing of the experience would you do so? If not, why not?
No, I love memories and having something to look back on!

Do you think the world will be a better or worse place in 100yrs from now?
Worse. I think technology is just getting too advanced, and also we're using too many of the Earth's resources.

If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the body or the mind of a 30yr old for the last 60yrs of your life, which would you want?
Mind of a 30 year old!

What would constitute a perfect evening for you?
Having a fun night with a few friends, or a picnic on the beach with my boyfriend.

Would you rather be given $10K for your own use or $100,000 to give anonymously to strangers? What if you could keep 1million or give away 20million?
I would absolutely rather give in both situations. As much as I would love to win the lottery and travel the world, I'm content with how I am now, and there are so many people out there who need money more than I do. I've always said if I won a large sum of money, I'd give at least half of it away as well as start my own cat sanctuary for unwanted pets.

If you knew there would be a nuclear war in one week, what would you do?
Freak out!!! And possibly travel the world!

Would you accept twenty years of extraordinary happiness and fulfillment if it meant you would die at the end of the period?
No, I already choose to be happy! Besides, I'd be pretty sad knowing the exact day I was going to die!

What is the greatest accomplishment of your life? Is there anything you hope to do that is even better?
Oh man, I don't know! Maybe getting over my horrible anxiety, although it will never completely go away.

If you could chose the manner of your death, what would it be?
Something painless and quick, but not quick enough to where I can't say goodbye.

If you could have free, unlimited service for 5yrs from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse or personal secretary which would you choose?
A good cook, definitely!

Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes!

Do you bite your nails?
I try not to... lol.

What are your most compulsive habits? Do you regularly struggle to break these habits?
I'm a bit of a binge eater. I have a horrible sweet tooth!

Have you ever going a speeding ticket?
Thankfully not.

Do your friends tend to be older, younger, or the same age as you?
A year or two older.

Have you ever met a person whom immediately you didn't like? ( just like a gut feeling )
Yes, quite a few.

Do you paint your toenails?
Usually not.

How many hours on average do you spend on the computer daily?
Probably way too much... lol.

On a hot summer day at a shopping mall, while walking thru the parking lot, you notice a dog suffering badly from heat inside a locked car. What would you do?
Call the cops, and if they don't respond quick enough, I'd get a witness and break the window open.

If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living?
I'd quit school and travel.

Is it easy for you to accept help when you need it? Will you ask for help?
I'm usually pretty stubborn and try to avoid help!

Would you have one of your fingers surgically removed if it somehow guaranteed immunity from all major diseases?
Good question... I'd probably do it!

Is there something you've dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it?
I've dreamed of starting a photography business. I kind of started one and I've done a few photoshoots, but I'm afraid I'm not good enough to be successful.

How was your day today?

Pretty good! I just ran a lot of errands!

Does the fact that you have never done something before increase or decrease its appeal to you?
Decrease... new things worry me lol.

Would you like to have your rate of physical aging slowed by a factor of thirty or so as to give you a life expectancy of about 2000 years?
No, that would be scary! Lol

Would you accept $10,000 to shave your head and continue your normal activities sans hat or wig without explaining the reason for your haircut?
Sounds tempting, but I am way too attached to my hair! I love it so much.

If you could be someone else for one day, who would you be?
Hmm, I'm not sure!

Looking out your window right now, what do you see?
Trees and the moon

What is the most unusual thing you have ever eaten?
Well I don't eat meat, so I haven't eaten too many unusual things like cow tongue or anything haha.

If I opened your refrigerator, what leftovers would I find?
Homemade applesauce and some baked ziti.

Is there anything that you keep putting off doing?
Studying for a biology test, and 2 essays for my social work class.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I'd love to be less anxious.

Oh - one last question - are you having fun answering the questions?
(Hope so!)

Of course!