Member under spotlight....MyRage....19-25 Apr...:)

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning dear Members of TCS!...

Today is the turn of another nice member on the site... post here your daily questions for the member during a week, please ask all about you really wants to know and of course RESPECTING the own Privacy of our MEMBERS,... I want to mention that all questions here are just for the unique porpoise of fun and of course, to stay in touch with all members,.. of course sometimes some questions are a kind of silly but funniest in the bottom!....

SO lets begin….Let me introduce to you to:

Myrage

Congratulations & Welcome, welcome, welcome,
at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!
...SO,...Today by myselfe, the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs that I want to know if you know where I´m living … AJUA!!!..

1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
…as a country or as a city?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
are you came by business or by vacations?
3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????..
.. Is the place where I´m live!
….As you can see in Yucatán is located Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...

Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
4.- Can you speak spanish?
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?

6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
8.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?

11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)
( here´s the link my friend: )
http://www.travelyucatan.com/cancun.php

Enought for NOW,
....see you around my friend...

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yippee!! Here we go....another new week and another new member to get to know

1. Right or left handed?
2. Favorite holiday?
3. Fondest childhood memory?
4. What makes you really angry?
5. Any tattoos?
6. Did you go to college?
7. Do you work out?
8. Do you have any children?
9. What other century would you enjoy experiencing and why?
10. What flower would you say matches your personality?
11. What famous/historical figure (living or dead) would you like to meet?
12. Do you belong to any other cat forums?

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi
My questions for you are

1.I am going for surgery tomorrow-have you had any surgeries?

2.Where in the world would you most like to visit?

3.Have you ever visited England if so where and what did you think?

4.Have you heard of or watched and English soap operas?

5.Who is the celebrity that you most admire?

x

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good Morning!!! Welcome to the Spotlight. Here are a few questions for starters. The theme is (mostly) desert island, i.e. suppose you were stranded on one... and don't worry about the technology to support your choices, that will be taken care of...

1. What would be your five Desert Island CDs? They don't need to come from your own collection. Why would you choose these particular ones?

2. You might also want some reading material. What would be your five Desert Island books? Why?

3. What else would you like to have with you to occupy your time and your mind?

4. Food might be a challenge. If you could have only two or three foods and nothing else, what would you choose? Why?

5. If you could have one human companion, who would that be? Why?

This one is not part of the theme:

6. If you came into a large sum of money -- an unexpected inheritance, a winning, whatever, but "set-you-up-for-life" big -- what would be the first four things you would do?

Back later with more. Enjoy your week!

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just walked in the door from my new job!! I love working at the salvation army, today I bought my cats a new scratcher, one of those that are like an emery board. Cost me .75!!! Shadey was right on it, and using it!!

Originally Posted by CoolCat

1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
…as a country or as a city?

I learned about Mexico in Spanish class as a Junior in high school. I only got one year though, since I was in my second year of Francais when I started Espanol. I don't remember a lot about the country. I've had friends who have visited there, and told me wonderful things. Mi Hermanita married a man who is from a small town in Mexico, and I had the chance to learn a few things while I was in Denver this last January.

2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
are you came by business or by vacations?

I have always wanted to go there for a vacation, I have never left the continental US though.

3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????..
.. Is the place where I´m live!
….As you can see in Yucatán is located Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...

Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php

In 6th grade we studied the Mayan culture, and made a map with clay that showed the area they lived in. I love ancient cultures, that is where I would want to go if I ever have the chance!!!

4.- Can you speak spanish?

um... correct me if I am wrong... Yo hablo un pequena I speak very very little, I only had one year in High school.

5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?

Mi hermanita loves musica espanol. They played some for me, and it wasn't too bad
I enjoy different cultures. I have lots of 'learn spanish at home' cds though...

6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)

I love movies with subtitles, I love to listen to them, and try to pick out what I learned in school. I don't do too bad trying to read the cautions on stuff bought in the store in either espanol or francais. But... it's easier since the english translation is right there !

7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)

LoL When we were in Denver, I tried a torta... OMG it was the best. I love tacos, taco salads, chimmichangas (I know those are american), I love burritos, um, carne eslada (I can't spell it, but I can say it, it's those little tiny strips of meat with tortillas)... as a matter of fact, I bought from work today, one of those tortilla things that keeps them warm!!

8.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?

At my parents' wedding this last november I tried Taquila for the first time, had a shot of it... It was pretty good... Knocked me on my butt, I'm not a drinker, so it hit me hard!! I do like margaritas
I haven't had one of those since I was 21...

9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?

I had one, never slept in it, I loved to lay in it and look at the clouds, it would have been so easy to fall asleep. I did have a project I worked on for a while, Trying to make one. I plan on doing it again, and actually finishing it!!

10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?

On TV!

11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)
( here´s the link my friend: )
http://www.travelyucatan.com/cancun.php

I've heard of it, it sounds like a great place to relax and get a tan!!! YAY!!!

Enought for NOW,
....see you around my friend...
Muchas gracias amigo
I enjoyed your questions, and the links!!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey

1. Who is your favourite Winnie the Poo character?
2. Do you have a favourite gemstone?
3. What is your favourite all time cartoon?
4. Do you collect anything?
5. What would be your perfect breakfast?
6. Boiled sweets or chocolate?
7. Do you have any hobbies?
8. Do you like gardening?

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bellaandme

Yippee!! Here we go....another new week and another new member to get to know

1. Right or left handed?

Right, completely, my mom, my little brother, and my dad are all lefties though. I am right all the way, but I found out that I think with both sides of my brain... that explains why I confuse myself, and can see things both logically and artistically at the same time.

2. Favorite holiday?

HALLOWEEN!!

3. Fondest childhood memory?

Hmmm... wow, making me think!! Um...I think it would be the first time I ever held my little brother when I was 8 years old. He was born 1 week after I turned 8 (he's 27 now) I sat there laughing and crying, and rubbing his little fuzzy preemie cheek for about a half hour. I'd wished and prayed for a little brother for probably 5 years before I got one.

4. What makes you really angry?

People mistreating animals, children, handicapped, or the elderly.

5. Any tattoos?

Got my first one last summer 6.22.09, it was my 10th anniversary gift from my hubby. It's the 'tree of life lovers' I will post a pic of it

6. Did you go to college?

twice, never finished. First time majoring in english, second time, for architecture. I want to go back for masage therapy!

7. Do you work out?

Does running up and down my stairs many times a day, and night count?
I used to do sit ups every morning and night, but ... yeah, I got lazy. After my hospital stay this last Feb, I've not had much stamina. I'm working on that though, with my new job.

8. Do you have any children?

I have MyRage (Fluffy Torti, foster mama to 3 abandoned kittens in 2004, she was born June 24th 2001), and NyghtShade... She was born in the beginning of June 2004, little black manxi girl with HUGE avacado colored eyes
) So they are both covered in fur, with pointy ears and whiskers.

My surgeries from 2wks to 2 yrs of age messed up my insides and took any chances of me having my own HUMAN children away. But I love my girls!!

I also have Mystyc (she lives with my brother) She was born July 30th 1998, beautiful Calico with a major calliCattitude!!

9. What other century would you enjoy experiencing and why?

I would love to visit the medieval times, with the castles, knights, ladies... I love the clothing, and style of it all. My bedroom is decorated to look like a castle, with swords, shields, and weapons all over. I really love fantasy. I would also love to experience the Victorian era. I can't say that I agree with the class system, 2nd generation money, and all that. The styles of architecture of that era is amazing. The clothing... OMG!! the antiques... Yeah.

10. What flower would you say matches your personality?

Hmmm... Hard to say. Daffodil (sp?) is first to come to mind, but only because I love them. As a child in Portland Oregon, I would sit in a patch of them and just touch them and smell them. Pansies (those are the ones that get all tangled up if you don't trim them, right? and they are different colors?) May be closer to my personality!!! LoL

11. What famous/historical figure (living or dead) would you like to meet?

John Lennon, because I bet his energy was krazy cool calm, and Rosa Parks, just to shake her hand for shaking up america!

12. Do you belong to any other cat forums?

I do, but I don't remember my login or passwords to any of them. This was the only one that was worth my time and energy. People here are different, much nicer, much more positive. Some of the others, it seemed like they weren't interested in new members at all!!
Thank you for the questions... made me think!!!

Be safe.

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ruthyb

Hi
My questions for you are

1.I am going for surgery tomorrow-have you had any surgeries?

I don't remember them all, I think I had somewhere between 5 and 10 between the ages of 2wks and 2yrs old. then one when I was 21. I was born with an immature colon, and they thought it was issues with my intestines. For the first 2 weeks of my life I would throw up almost everything that I ate. They gave me a colostomy, then took it away after a year and a half. Then they did another one to check my intestines for blocks or dead spots. Thanks to my mom's persistance I am alive and can use my colon today. I read a journal of what she had to do for me, and only the love of a mother has no bounds. I would do the same if I had a child. When I was 21 they did an laporoscopy to see what was wrong with me, they found 2 Man size fist sized cysts by my ovaries. Found that one was crushed and not working at all. The other was the size and maturity of a 10 year old childs' ovary. I have only the one today. Adheisians (sp) from when I was a baby, had my organs stuck in a very small package the size of a 2 year old's body, so my ovaries never developed. (I hope that isn't TMI)

2.Where in the world would you most like to visit?

Hmmm... Ireland comes to mind. I can't really say why, maybe I have Irish in me somewhere.

3.Have you ever visited England if so where and what did you think?

I would like to travel all of europe, I love all accents, and I love how different places have different words for stuff, crisps/chips... Rubbish/garbage, etc

4.Have you heard of or watched and English soap operas?

LoL no actually I have heard of Korean Soap operas, and even watched part of one when I was a waitress in a Korean resturant!! Lots of martial arts action going on in it!! I do like a lot of english humor though... HitchHiker's guide to the galaxy (BBC version 1981) and Some of the Monte Python movies, didn't care much for the Meaning of Life... it was just gross and disgusting. I am curious now... never watch american soap operas though.

5.Who is the celebrity that you most admire?

I really like Will Smith, I like the movies he is in, and Sandra Bullock. I like the Iron Chef Morimoto too,
I think he's kinda cute!! older though.

x
I will probably have better answers after my brain works on the questions more, it seems to keep thinking about things even though I don't realize it!

Thank you for making me think, great questions!!

Be safe.

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Good Morning!!! Welcome to the Spotlight. Here are a few questions for starters. The theme is (mostly) desert island, i.e. suppose you were stranded on one... and don't worry about the technology to support your choices, that will be taken care of...

1. What would be your five Desert Island CDs? They don't need to come from your own collection. Why would you choose these particular ones?

Oh dang... System of a Down made more then 5 cds, especially if you count the solo acts of Daron Malakian (OMG..... ) and Serj Tankian.
I think though... Rusted Root... When I Woke... Great cd... The songs on that cd just make me feel really happy and good. It makes me feel all energetic in a very happy, care free, dancing around barefoot in a skirt with a tanktop in a grassy plane with the wind blowing through my hair kind of way... it's what I would think of as a free spirit feeling.

System of a Down... 'steal this album' one of my most fave songs "Roulette" is on that CD. It's such a mellow song, and serj's voice reminds me of creamy chocolate, and chellos. System gives me more angry energy! I also like the dynamics of the music, soft, melodic, hard, heavy...

Sytem of a Down, mezmorize/Hypnotize (Probably against the rules but the two are kind of one cd!) Same reason as above, I just love System and their dynamics...

Spin Doctors HomeBelly Groove... I just love the spins... their music is funky, happy, melodic, makes me dance, and smile and very happy Groovy!!

Sublime... Sublime... Great cd... another one to make me dance... I love their groove. I might have to listen to them now!! I love to sing them, I just love them.

2. You might also want some reading material. What would be your five Desert Island books? Why?

The Complete book of swords, Fred Saberhagen, The books of lost swords, first Triad (Saber Hagen), The books of lost swords, Second Triad (Saberhagen)... The books of swords are so great. It's hard to explain why, but they are about 12 swords forged by the Gods, they each have different powers... they are GREAT books.

The Complete HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy... Douglas Adams... His humor is just Krazy. I didn't understand parts of it, but OMG entertaining. Books that make me think and wonder.

I can't think of another one right now.

3. What else would you like to have with you to occupy your time and your mind?

Paper and mechanical pencils, so that I can write. MyRage, NyghtShade, and Mystyc
And a few kittie toys!!

I would say My Laptop and net, but then I would get rescued too fast to enjoy it!

4. Food might be a challenge. If you could have only two or three foods and nothing else, what would you choose? Why?

5. If you could have one human companion, who would that be? Why?

My Hubby, I enjoy his company, even if he can drive me nutz

This one is not part of the theme:

6. If you came into a large sum of money -- an unexpected inheritance, a winning, whatever, but "set-you-up-for-life" big -- what would be the first four things you would do?

Pay all my bills off, buy some land, and build a castle!

Back later with more. Enjoy your week!
great questions... my hubby was all coming up with his answers... lol

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

Hey

1. Who is your favourite Winnie the Poo character?

Owl... I just thought he was just cool.

2. Do you have a favourite gemstone?

Hmmm... Never really thought about it.

3. What is your favourite all time cartoon?

Probably The Flintstones
I love Shaggy and Scooby too, but not the ones with the music or scrappy!!

4. Do you collect anything?

Pez dispensers, Owls, Star Trek stuff, Bic Lighters
, Sims Games ...

5. What would be your perfect breakfast?

I like this thing my mom let me create my self when I was 5. Celery, hanburger, potatos, and eggs scrambled in it.

6. Boiled sweets or chocolate?

Chocolate

7. Do you have any hobbies?

I like to sew, I like to just create stuff, build houses on the sims.
8. Do you like gardening?
Thank you, I loved the Questions, made me think even more.

Be Safe.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello,
thank you
for your answer at my questions from yesterday let me see for the questions of today
....The Topic of today would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?

2.- How many Cd´s do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???

7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?

8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx )
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good Morning! So, let's talk food today...

1. Do you cook? Do you like to, or is it a chore?

2. Do you like to cook with someone else? How well do you share your kitchen?

3. What is your favourite thing to prepare?

4. What is your favourite dish that someone else prepares for you? Who?

5. Either of those favourites might be a comfort food, or not. What is your favourite comfort food?

6. What is your favourite celebration food?

7. When people come to my table, I always ask first whether there are any allergies/sensitivities/likes/dislikes I should keep in mind. If you came to my home, what would your answer be?

8. Do you consider yourself adventurous where unfamiliar food is concerned?

9. What is your favourite meal of the day?

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Hello,
thank you
for your answer at my questions from yesterday let me see for the questions of today
....The Topic of today would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?

It's pretty hard to say... I was way into Heavy Metal for most of my school years, Then I got into Spin Doctors, Then System Of A Down... Um... I don't know.

2.- How many Cd´s do you have?

Maybe about 500 to 600... I love music

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?

My most fave singer I would say is Christopher Baron from the Spin Doctors.
I just love his voice.

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?

I like Erykah Badu, I love her voice... I like what she sings about.

5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????

I haven't but I may have to check it out.

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???

I have all but 7 of Spin Doctors' cds, but the one I don't have, I have on tape, even if I have no clue where it is.

7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?

I saw Spin Doctors in concert in 2002. Then I got to meet Christopher Baron after they played. I had one pic left on a disposable cam, I wanted to get a pic of he and I togehter, but when he picked up the cam, he accidentily took the last pic of his hand
lol So he signed a teeshirt saying 'sorry about the picture'

8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx )

I don't really listen to the radio. I hear one while I am at work. I've ripped all my cds onto my computer, so I have a few different playlists set up

9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...

My phone is filled with a lot of my fave bands, I made sure each mp3 has all the info attatched to it. Spent lots of time typing in artist, album, song #, Year... etc. lol

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?
…

I have an acoustic bass, my brother is a great bass player. He's tought me some things, but I wouldn't say I 'PLAY' it...
I like to sing
But I won't say I am a singer.

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...
I do love music, my mom loved music, and always played it while she cleaned. I used to sit next to the speakers and just feel it flowing through me.

My mom even put headsets on her tummy when she was pregnant with me

Gracias Amigo, your questions were fun
I love talking about music!!

Be safe.

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Good Morning! So, let's talk food today...

1. Do you cook? Do you like to, or is it a chore?

I like to cook
I enjoy throwing stuff together, warming it up, and hoping it turns out yummy!!

2. Do you like to cook with someone else? How well do you share your kitchen?

My husband and I cook together a lot. We cook together really well. Sometimes I prep, while he cooks, sometimes it is the other way around. We both just kinda do what we both need to... He isn't very good at clean up though... lol
3. What is your favourite thing to prepare?

I enjoy making salads, and Stir fry, or fried rice, or um... a lo mein kind of thing with spaghetti noodles.

4. What is your favourite dish that someone else prepares for you? Who?

hmmm... I really loved when my mom would make her hamburger gravy over mashed potatos. I miss that.

5. Either of those favourites might be a comfort food, or not. What is your favourite comfort food?

hmmm.... I think Spaghetti... basically just the noodles with chicken broth, asiago cheese and butter... spaghetti sauce, lol I love spaghetti noodles.

6. What is your favourte celebration food?

um... um, like thanksgiving? I love turkey, stuffing, mashed potatos, gravy, green olives... salad, rolls, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

7. When people come to my table, I always ask first whether there are any allergies/sensitivities/likes/dislikes I should keep in mind. If you came to my home, what would your answer be?

I'm lactose intollerant, but that doesn't mean to NOT have any Dairy, just not ALL dairy. I love salads. I don't do sea food. I can't eat spicy.

8. Do you consider yourself adventurous where unfamiliar food is concerned?

I've never been adventurous when it comes to food at all. My surgeries, and stomach aches all growing up... BUT Lately, especially while I was in Louisiana I've tried a few new things. I found that I like some foods I never thought I would

9. What is your favourite meal of the day?
I like dinner. I like to eat breakfast for dinner sometimes. But usually dinner is the most exciting, to sit down with my family (when I was a kid) or my hubby now, and relax and eat, knowing I don't have to do anything but what I want to... for the most part.

mmmm.... I can't wait to cook dinner tomorrow night now! I already ate dinner tonight.

thank you, great questions.

Be safe.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Glad you liked them! Good answers, too. How about a few more food/cooking then...

1. Which do you prefer, electric or gas? Which do you have?

2. Cookbooks: do you like them? What's your favourite one?

3. Are you primarily a recipe cook, or do you fly by the seat of your pants?

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Glad you liked them! Good answers, too. How about a few more food/cooking then...

1. Which do you prefer, electric or gas? Which do you have?

I really like gas. It's what I grew up with. It's easier for me to adjust it how I want, plus it doesn't make sparks when I pop popcorn!! We have a gas stove... YAY!!

2. Cookbooks: do you like them? What's your favourite one?

I inherited all my mom's books when she passed away. I like cookbooks. I would say one of my faves is my mom's better homes and gardens... she got it when she was young, she would be 58 now. (Dang it's hard to imagine my mom being over 50... makes me feel bad to imagine her as an old woman, lol

3. Are you primarily a recipe cook, or do you fly by the seat of your pants?

I use recipes if I don't know at all how to make something I want to try. I also use them to try to recreate something my mom cooked, I will look it up in her old cookbooks, or her recipe cards. There is a great spaish rice recipe I love, I think I will make it for our mexican food feast tomorrow for gaming

I generally just throw stuff together though. I like experimenting, and hoping it turns out good. We watch a lot of Chopped, Iron chef, both american, and Japanese
making me hungry!!!!
Now I need to open her book to see what I need for my spanish rice! Glad you reminded me.

thank you
Be safe.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got some completly random ones for you

1. do you watch cookery programs?
2. what is your favourite type of program to watch? (drama, real life)
3. what is your favourite type of film?
4. do you watch much tv?
5. do you read much?
6. do you have a favourite board game?
7. do you play any games on the computer?

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

I got some completly random ones for you

I like random

1. do you watch cookery programs?

As in a cook just cooking and telling you how to cook? No, not those kind of shows... they are kind of slow for me. It's taken me 9 years to be able to watch food network after my mom passed away. She loved it. Emeril, Martha Stewart, Mario Batalli... She watched them all. I still can't bring myself to watch any of them. We like the more competitive shows, like Iron Chef (both american and japanese) Chopped, and that new recipe showdown show.

2. what is your favourite type of program to watch? (drama, real life)

I LOVE doccumentaries, especially about history, or aliens. I got tired of ones on 'ghosts'... Ghost hunter kind of ruined it for me, plus sometimes I completely freak myself out!! My fave show right now is Criminal Minds. I love the profiling. I'm actually learning a few things.

3. what is your favourite type of film?

Hmmm... That's hard to say. I love the underworlds, I love the new Star Trek, I love both the 'war of the worlds' as well as the doccumentary about the radio show "the day that panicked america" It's great! I love the pirates of the carribeans, I love BOTH the HitchHiker's guides to the galaxys... I love all the Harry Potters, I love the Narnias... I don't know if I can really pick a type. I guess 'GOOD'
if that counts as a type!! lol I do also love all the Super Hero movies coming out lately (was never into them as a kid... )

4. do you watch much tv?

I have a rule for myself ... I won't turn on the tv until after 5pm. I will end up letting my brain get sucked out and watching lots of stuff if I do. Plus I may not get anything done for the day. The tv is usually on from 5 until we fall asleep. History channel, SciFi, A&E, Ion, Discovery... there are a lot of channels I like.

5. do you read much?

I always have a book I am reading... It's usually in the bathroom... lol I just finished 'the complete hitchiker's guide to the galaxy' Now I am working on 'the vampire armond'. It took me 10 years to continue in the Vampire Chronicals after 'queen of the damned' That was a great book!!

6. do you have a favourite board game?

Um... Life I think. Clue I love, but not many people want to play it. 13 Dead end drive is WAY WAY FUN!!! I kind of collect board games!! I also have a soft spot for SPLAT! and Pac-Man
Oh... I almost forgot one of my faves... Connect 4!

7. do you play any games on the computer?

Oh Yeah... I am a Sim-aholic!! I have almost all the Sim titles... SimLife, SimTunes, SimTown, SimCity... (all of them) SimCity societies, SimTower, SimEarth, SimAnt, Sims 1, Sims 2, Sims 3 with all expansions and stuff packs, SimCopter, Streets of SimCity, SimSafari, SimCoaster. I have a lot of tycoon games, Roller coaster Tycoons, hospital tycoon, prison tycoon, I have Spore with the expansion packs, I love Dungeon Keeper 2, I play WoW, CoH, I've played Champions Online, and Pirates of the burning sea (We are planning on buying that one). I've played Sims online, they shut the servers down a few years ago
... Rigt now in the background on my laptop, I have 'the sims 3 create a world' running as well as the 'edit in game' part of it runing... I am a sim addict!!!

I've been a gamer since I was about 4 when some of my older cousins hooked up their 'pong' game to the little b&w tv ... then I grew up with an atari 2600 (I still have it and play it once in a while) I still have all my consoles and games... I'm a retro gamer (as they call it) lol... Yeah... I'm a gamer!!
I love talking about video games, my fave genre is probably old school RPG, and Simulator games. I'm also an MMORPG nut!
Thank you for the great questions.

Be safe.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there! I'm enjoying your answers. I think you cook at lot like I do.

Slept in this morning, and didn't get a chance to put up questions for you!!
Here are a few travel questions for now...

1. What countries have you visited? Would you visit them again?

2. Which was your favourite overall?

3. Which was your favourite trip?

4. Would you live in any of them longterm?

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi there! I'm enjoying your answers. I think you cook at lot like I do.

Slept in this morning, and didn't get a chance to put up questions for you!!
Here are a few travel questions for now...

LoL It's okay, If I were at work today, I would have never noticed!!
I have today and tomorrow off
Tomorrow is DnD night

1. What countries have you visited? Would you visit them again?

Never left the continental US... Never stepped foot in Canada, or Mexic... I would love to. I want to go to Prince Edward Island, or to see where the Mayan or Incan people lived.

2. Which was your favourite overall?

I couldn't say
I hope I do make it out of America before I'm not around anymore.

3. Which was your favourite trip?

It wasn't out of the country, but... My fave trip I ever took, was with my parents to Dover, Delaware for a Viet Nam Vets Motor Cycle Club National meeting. It was the last trip my family ever took together. I was 20 and my brother was 12.
It was the best. We all rode on the motorcycles from the campground to the Viet Nam War memorial, where the VNVM/C did a dedication, and it was extremely emotional. All the men who were wearing their leather, long hair, long beards, the whole biker types, all stading, and crying. Wiping their tears away. It was the most touching way for anyone to see. It was very powerful for me.

4. Would you live in any of them longterm

I couldn't really answer that either. ?
Good questions, I am just boring. lol I've traveled a lot, and lived in a lot of places in my life. We were living in Portland Oregon, when we drove all the way to Tampa Bay, Florida, to visit family. We lived there for a while, then drove back. I was 8. I like where I live. I would live in Fort Collins, Colorado though. I still think I want to live in Oregon. That's where I spent a good part of my childhood (til I was 10).

Wyoming is nice though

Be safe.