Member under spotlight Bellaandme...26 Apr to 02 may!...:)

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning dear Members of TCS!...

Today is the turn of another nice member on the site... post here your daily questions for the member during a week, please ask all about you really wants to know and of course RESPECTING the own Privacy of our MEMBERS,... I want to mention that all questions here are just for the unique porpoise of fun and of course, to stay in touch with all members,.. of course sometimes some questions are a kind of silly but funniest in the bottom!....

SO lets begin….Let me introduce to you to:

Bellaandme

Congratulations & Welcome, welcome, welcome,
at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!
...SO,...Today by myselfe, the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs that I want to know if you know where I´m living … AJUA!!!..

1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
…as a country or as a city?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
are you came by business or by vacations?
3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????..
.. Is the place where I´m live!
….As you can see in Yucatán is located Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...

Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
4.- Can you speak spanish?
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?

6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
8.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?

11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)
( here´s the link my friend: )
http://www.travelyucatan.com/cancun.php

Enought for NOW,
....see you around my friend...

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so excited about sharing my boring life with everyone!!! I have been up since 3 am waiting for this and trying to overcome a "shyness" attack...Here goes
1. I have never been to Mexico, but have many friends and co-workers from there. I even dated a guy from Mexico City. I have heard about your beautiful part of the country I love history and different cultures and would love to go through the museums and galleries to learn about the Mayans and their prophesies! The shops and restaurants are quaint and friendly. The old building are well kept and hold all kinds of history.
2. I know a little Spanish and "try" to speak it. Just words not phrases. My friends really get a kick out of hearing me speak in their native tongue!! Of course I know the word "Gato" in several languages LOL
3. I have never seen a Spanish movie, but I've watch that popular soap opera that I can't remember the name of right now. I also like Ricky Martin and really like Shakira!!!
4. I love Mexican food especially tacos (my stomach is growling right now). And I have never turned away a burrito!! YUM

5. Ok, yes, I've had Tequila before, but it made me fall down a lot for some reason--no mas....LOL.

6. I have relaxed in a hammock before, when I was a child my neighbors had one in their back yard. I use to annoy them a little bit because I was always in it!!! They could never use it themselves.
7. I think Mexican clothing is Beautiful! The patterns and the COLORS are wonderful. I have a blanket from there that is so warm and colorful. I can't keep Bella off of it, so I guess its her blanket now.

8. Never been to Cancun but yes I have heard of it. My high school senior class went there after graduation but I couldn't go because I had the chicken pox!!! But it's on my list of places to go before I die...You are very lucky to live in such a wonderful place...I know you love it and enjoy it.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good Morning!! Welcome to the Spotlight! Here are a few questions for you. The theme is (mostly) desert island, i.e. suppose you were stranded on one... and don't worry about the technology to support your choices, that will be taken care of...

1. What would be your five Desert Island CDs? They don't need to come from your own collection. Why would you choose these particular ones?

2. You might also want some reading material. What would be your five Desert Island books? Why?

3. What else would you like to have with you to occupy your time and your mind?

4. You'll also need food. If you could have only two or three foods and nothing else, what would you choose? Why?

5. If you could have one human companion, who would that be? Why?

This one is not part of the theme:

6. If you came into a large sum of money -- an unexpected inheritance, a winning, whatever, but "set-you-up-for-life" big -- what would be the first four things you would do?

Back later with more...enjoy your week!

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I just love music so this is going to be a tricky question...
1.Aerosmith's 'A little South of Sanity"--I love the music and the energy of a live performance on that CD
2. George Carlin's "Class Clown"--the first comedy record I ever had. I listened to it so many times I have the entire album memorized. My mom had to buy it for me because of the language I wasn't old enough to buy it myself. I just love his outlook on life and people.
3. Santana's "Supernatural"--I can just close my eyes and daydream of not being stranded on a desert island! LOL
4.Sharkira's "Laundry Service"---beautiful voice, beautiful music.

My 5 books are even more difficult to select.
1. "Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul"... do I have to explain?
2. "The Complete Works of William Shakespeare." ...big fan of Bill's
3. "The Shack" by Young--very spiritual, uplifting book... once I stopped crying
4. "Last Words" by George Carlin and Tony Hendra. A wonderful account from birth to death of the life of George Carlin...yeah, I really do like him
5. And my last book would have to be my cat family photo album/scrapbook which has pics of every cat I have ever had. Including little locks of their fur, baby teeth and whiskers..
To occupy my time in my new locale I would probably go swimming, lay on the beach, go exploring. Of course read and listen to music, hopefully I have enough batteries to listen to my CDs
The three foods I would have to have with me would be
1. Homemade brand Cherry Cordial ice cream
2. Pizza
3. Popcorn that will pop over the campfire at night
My one human companion would be my mother. She passed away a couple years ago and she was my best friend. she would have to bring a scrabble game along with her so we could have one of our marathons!! We never let that mother-daughter bond get in the way when we played we went right to the jugular!! She was very smart and a real hard opponent to beat. She was also funny and understood my feeings for my cats
Now, what would I do with all that money?? Well that's easy, really. What I didn't need to keep for myself and Bella I would donate to local cat shelters and humane societies and Indy Feral. I would also plant trees in memory of all my RB kitties.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just some random questions.

What is your favorite room of the house?

What color do you most like to have surrounding you?

If you never had to worry about money what kind of job would you have or what would you spend the most time doing?

Do you like to cook? and if yes what is you best/favorite dish to make/eat?

Do you prefer oceans/beaches or lakes/mountains??

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fifi1puss

Just some random questions.

What is your favorite room of the house?

What color do you most like to have surrounding you?

If you never had to worry about money what kind of job would you have or what would you spend the most time doing?

Do you like to cook? and if yes what is you best/favorite dish to make/eat?

Do you prefer oceans/beaches or lakes/mountains??
My favorite room would have to be the bedroom. It's a little cozy quiet place for me and Bella to snuggle up in and watch TV or take our cat naps...

I like earth tone colors around me because they are calming to me and I need all the help I can get in that department....

If I didn't have to worry about supporting myself I would definitely want to devote my time with helping animals. Travel the country teaching children the importance of caring for animals. I have daydreamed about being rich and becoming a vet so that I could provide FREE health care to any and all animals brought to me!! When I was a child I wanted to be an animal psychologist!! That was a pretty unique dream to have in the early 60's.

I love to eat (cook? not so much). I never take time to prepare anything healthy to eat. I play around in the kitchen. I can make a pretty mean carrot cake from scratch...Home made veggie soup and chicken noodle soup. But I usually grab something to eat at work. I adore ice cream!!! If they ever stopped making it I would have to go into treatment somewhere.

I love oceans and mountains!!! Seeing the limitless of the ocean and the power of a mountain really puts things in perspective for me. They remind me of how wonderful life is!!!!!

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Carrot cake is my favorite! If you'd like to share your recipe it would be most welcome! I know how it can be a pain typing something like that out so don't feel obligated. Yum!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bellaandme

I am so excited about sharing my boring life with everyone!!! I have been up since 3 am waiting for this and trying to overcome a "shyness" attack...Here goes
come on!,..don´t say that!..
everyone is an Interesting person!..

Let see...
how about a quickly set?...

1. What's your favorite hobby?...

2. What's one trait you hate about yourself?....

3. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:….

4. What do you read in the bathroom?....

5. Current worry right now?....

6. Hight heels or low heels are you wearing right now?....

7. Favorite place to be on weekends?....

8. Where would you like to go?.....

9. What´s your Favourite pop soda….

10. What colour shirt or blouse are you wearing right now?....

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

come on!,..don´t say that!..
everyone is an Interesting person!..

Let see...
how about a quickly set?...

1. What's your favorite hobby?...

2. What's one trait you hate about yourself?....

3. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:….

4. What do you read in the bathroom?....

5. Current worry right now?....

6. Hight heels or low heels are you wearing right now?....

7. Favorite place to be on weekends?....

8. Where would you like to go?.....

9. What´s your Favourite pop soda….

10. What colour shirt or blouse are you wearing right now?....

Coolcat you re so sweet-and cool!!!
1.I love crossword puzzles!!! Any puzzle really, that exercising my brain.
2. My worst trait is that I bite my nails!!! I stopped for a long time, but got stressed out about some thing and started again. I s that considered a trait or bad habit? My worse physical trait is that I think my nose is too big

3. Three thoughts right now...I should get up and turn the light on so I can see what I'm doing...Is fifipuss going to like the carrot cake...and who keeps calling me and hanging up????
4. I don't read anything in the bathroom because I usually have Bella in my lap!!
5. Current worry...I screwed up big at work on Sunday and didn't tell my boss--I just handled it myself. Now, I am worried he will find out and fire me!!
7. I'm bare foot right now. I don't wear shoes in my apartment because I don't want to bring anything nasty in to Bella.
8. well, I'm always at work on weekends, but I would love to spend that time at the Zoo or in bed!!!
9. I would like to live in a log cabin in Canada. It's out of the country, but not too far out. I love the Canadian beauty and Canadian humor!!! Anybody know Kids in the Hall (old one) or Trailer Park Boys?
10. My favorite soda is Pepsi!!! I don't have any will power when it comes to pepsi!!!
11. I am wearing a night shirt right now with little kitties that glow in the night all over it.I don't want Bella to have a hard time finding me in the dark

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello

I have some questions I've been thinking about all day at work...

What is your fave color?

Do you have a fave pattern?(stripes, dots, etc)

What is your fave kind of material/fabric?

Do you sew?

Um... Shoot I can't remember the rest, LOL...

be safe!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey

1. Who is your favourite Winnie the Poo character?
2. Do you have a favourite gemstone?
3. What is your favourite all time cartoon?
4. Do you collect anything?
5. What would be your perfect breakfast?
6. Boiled sweets or chocolate?
7. Do you have any hobbies?
8. Do you like gardening?

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really like pastel colors--nothing really bold. I love lavender more than any other color.
I prefer just solid patterns--unless I'm really feeling wild, then I will wear thin stripes. I have a lot of blouses that have flower patterns on them. And of course, I will wear anything with cats on it

I really love the feel of silk. Very sexy. I have some silk sheets and Bella and I hardly ever slide out of the bed anymore!!! I have to tell you Myrage that the thought of me sewing anything sends shiver down my spine.
I sewed a cute pair of shorts in Home Ec. while in junior high school, but managed to sew both legs up so I couldn't get them on. I got a C+ in that class--out of pity, I think. So now a days I just sew buttons on as needed.
Thanks for the questions! Hope you had a good day at work

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

Hey

1. Who is your favourite Winnie the Poo character?
2. Do you have a favourite gemstone?
3. What is your favourite all time cartoon?
4. Do you collect anything?
5. What would be your perfect breakfast?
6. Boiled sweets or chocolate?
7. Do you have any hobbies?
8. Do you like gardening?
I always liked the pooh bear the best. Thought he was so cute when he was stuck in that tree
2, My fave gemstone would have to be topaz. It is my birth stone and I think it's very pretty.
3. I like the Bullwinkle and Rocky cartoons. My dad and I used to watch it together when I was a kid and now years later I found the whole series on Netflix so I'm watching them again.
4. I collect anything with cats on it. Towels, clocks, socks, key chains, T-shirts...if it has a cat on it then I probably have it.
5. My perfect breakfast, served in bed on my day off. Steak and eggs, and hash browns with one waffle. I think that would get me through the whole day, really.
6. Ummm yum, chocolate. I am a big fan of chocolate.
7. I do enjoy doing latch hook. I'm working on a rug right now that has six cats sitting on a window sill. I don't have time to work on it every day. It's a huge project and I started it 7 months ago. I just have a hard time sitting still for a long period of time...
8.I love gardening!! In the back of my apartment there is a beautiful plot of land that my neighbors have made into a community garden. I can go over any time and tend to my tomatoes and green beans and carrots. That all I have been growing so far. When I was a kid we always had a huge garden with every vegetable in it. My mom and sisters would do a lot of canning for the winter.
Thanks for the questions--have a great day

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fifi1puss

Carrot cake is my favorite! If you'd like to share your recipe it would be most welcome! I know how it can be a pain typing something like that out so don't feel obligated. Yum!!
Hey, fifi1cat--I PM'ed you my carrot cake recipe. Hope you enjoy it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello,
thank you
for your answer at my questions from yesterday let me see for the questions of today
....The Topic of today would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?

2.- How many Cd´s do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???

7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?

8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx )
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?
…

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Hello,
thank you
for your answer at my questions from yesterday let me see for the questions of today
....The Topic of today would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?

2.- How many Cd´s do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???

7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?

8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

Have you ever to listened this one??...,….
http://www.1.fm/Station/SmoothJazz/Default.aspx )
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?
…

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...
Good Morning!!!!
1. I don't have a favorite type of music. I can like a song no matter what genre it is.
2. I have about 150 CDs. All different types of music
3. Well, that would have to be Seal. There are few songs more beautiful than A Kiss from A Rose.
4. Ok, well, I really like Lady GaGa. Can't say I understand her fashion sense--but love her music
5. I have been to lot of Pearl Jam concerts. I think Eddie Vedder is delicious. I've been to a Dave Matthew 's concert and then waited on him in the restaurant the next day.
and I plan on seeing Lady GaGa soon.
6. I would rather listen to a CD from the original artist and not a collection of songs.
7.My mom said I could learn to play the guitar when I was younger, but first I had to learn the organ. Ok done. Then she said her favorite instrument was the saxaphone and After I learned that--I could get a guitar. Ok done...but by that time I was out of the mood and SO SICK of music lessons. So there you good. Thanks for the questions, have a beautiful day

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there!

We've had a few little forays into food and cooking already, and some of the following have sort of been covered, but I'm going to leave the set intact, and let you deal with them as you will...

1. Do you cook? Do you like to, or is it a chore?

2. Do you like to cook with someone else? How well do you share your kitchen?

3. What is your favourite thing to prepare?

4. What is your favourite dish that someone else prepares for you? Who?

5. Either of those favourites might be a comfort food, or not. What is your favourite comfort food?

6. What is your favourite celebration food?

7. When people come to my table, I always ask first whether there are any allergies/sensitivities/likes/dislikes I should keep in mind. If you came to my home, what would your answer be?

8. Do you consider yourself adventurous where unfamiliar food is concerned?

9. What is your favourite meal of the day?

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cook rarely. It's just something I'm not very good at; so yes, it's a chore. However, I do enjoy baking cakes and pies. It's more rewarding for me. I just can't focus on an entree, and side dishes, and salads, but I can focus on a cake!! ou know, sometimes I will eat my desert BEFORE I eat my meal.

2. The only other being allowed in my kitchen while I'm messing around is of course, Bella. And even she knows the best thing to do is sit in a chair way across the room!! But it's still a good seat for the show I put on for her.

3. Besides cakes, cookies and pies; I can "prepare" a great bowl of cereal. Really, that's as good as it gets.

4. My mom always fixed homemade vegetable soup for me. She passed on the recipe and it's in my head. I've made it a couple times, but it is an all day ordeal. Everything she cooked for me was wonderful because it had that extra ingredient--a mother's love--in it.

5. Comfort Food? Ice cream
6. Celebration Food? Ice cream

7. If I came to you house and you asked me about allergies or food sensitivities I would tell you that I don't like liver. I can eat about anything thats edible. No allergies.

8. I will try any new food once. I have gone to Indian and Brazilian restaurants and tried new foods that I can't even pronounce. I have a strong stomach and a daring attitude. It isn't always a good combination.

9. I like breakfast, but I never really have time to eat before I go to work. So I wait until I get to work to eat. One of the advantages of working in a restaurant. We have excellent omelets and french toast with granola and almonds in the batter.

Thanks for all the great questions. You all are really making me think

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Okay... Cell Phones... If you dont have one, answer about the one you would most like to have
I appologize in advance if you can't answer these questions because you use a land line. I'm just going off the assumption that everyone has one

Do you have a cell phone?
What kind?
What is your fave feature on it?
How long have you had your current phone?
What is the longest you have had a cell phone?
How many have you had since you got your first one?
Do you use covers on your phone?
Do you use it to take pics more then a camera (if your phone has a cam)
Do you txt?
Do you like or dislike joke pix and txts?

Hope you are having a good day, and enjoying the spotlight.

be safe.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK, so cooking's probably not the best topic. Maybe I'll leave the rest of those questions and tack them on the end if there's time. For now, a short set about travel...

1. What countries have you visited? Would you visit them again?

2. Which was your favourite overall?

3. Which was your favourite trip?

4. Would you live in any of them longterm?