Member under Spotlight! 25 to 29 april RUTHYB!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
me again!...

1. Can you drive a motorcicle?...

2 Worst injury you've ever had?...

3. Do you love where you live?...

4. How many TVs do you have in your house?....

5. Who is your loudest friend?...

6. Do you have any pets?(apart of your kitts of course
)…....

7. Does someone have a crush on you?...

8. Your favorite book(s)?

9. Do you collect anything?...
10. What song do you want played at your funeral?

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.- Wich one is the most crazy thing that have you ever do it???? ( I mean for example, Jump in parachute, Take a Snake live, Jump in Bungee etc)I really haven't done anything that exciting at all,probably just been on thrill rides which I am now afraid of

2.- Do you have indor plants at home?Yes I do,I love plants,I have a big Yukka plant,an umbrella tree,I'm growing a lemon tree and some various other palms(indoor ones)
3.- If you can travel in time and to meet to some historycal person WHO would be and Tell us why?...It would probbaly be my grandads mum as she sounds like a fantastic lady and I never met her
4.- If you have the money power to move to some part of the world ( of course with your kittys) wich place would be and why.....I can't pin point a country but just somewhere that generally has really nice warm summers and living is cheap and the place is care free (probably doesn't exist
)

5.- What is the thing that really anoy you on the persons.......( for example: the hypocresy, the envy etc)Yep,envy,jealousy that really gets me,especially when your friends are like that,I do tend to share and involve people but sometimes people can turn into the green eyed monster and it shouldn't be like that
6.- Are you Religious?I am not religious on paper as such but I do believe in God,I believe that we are here for a reason and I do believe in afterlife,so I am not really sure what I am

7.- Favourite Salad?Ceaser salad,especially the way my mum likes it,yum,yum
8.- favourite pop soda?Dr Pepper
9.- Choose one would you prefer to watch Sunrise or Sunset and tell us why......Sunrise,I love to et up early when its a sunny day and its like a new day,a new start
10.- Do you have a car? wich type is it?.... I am learnin to drive at the minute,my dh has a Toyota Hilux surf,I am looking at cars at the minute I will be getting a Ford KA probbaly,can't wait till I can drive

Have a nice afternoon my friend!....Thanks so much Rigel.xx

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning Ruthyb!!! Hang in there, one more day after today!!!!I am quite liking this,just been so busy so its taking me a while to reply,sorry.x

1. What is your favorite time of year?I used to love winter,I love christmas time but my dh's gran passed away 2 christmas's ago and its kind of a hard time for us now.I just love the christmassy feeling.
2. Do you enjoy gardening?Yes I do,as long as its easy
I love plants

3. What is your favorite day of the week?Thursday, there is so much fun stuff on tv
4. Do you color your hair?I do as i am quite grey,I am 28 and started to go grey at 24,I dye my hair black
5. Do you floss your teeth everyday?I have like floss stick things I use,I am very conscious about keeping my teeth looking good

See my questions are easy, one word answers!!!!!! EASYThankyou hun,reat questions.x

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi again! Let's start with Chocolate:Hiya

1. Dark, Milk, or White?Oooh definetely milk chocolate

2. Plain, filled, or with nuts or other stuff? love fruit and nut,its my favourite

3. Favourite brand?Cadburys,although my lovely SS sent me a Hersy bar and that was better than cadburys

4. Favourite chocolate recipe?I have never made chocolate in any form but I love chocolate fudge cake

5. Do you have any traditions/rituals that revolve around chocolate?I am not a massive chocolate fan,I can either take it or leave it so no rituals

And then a little Hodgepodge ...

1. Do you like veggies? What is your favourite?I love vegies now,I didn't when I was a child,I love cabbage and leeks

2. Are your grandparents still alive? Do you know them well?I am very luck all of my granparents are still alive and I have 2 step granparents too.I am very close to my mums parents I stayed with them a lot when I was younger and I am especially close to my nan.My dads dad lives in Ontario,Canada and I haven't seen him for years,although I do email him

3. When you have a 'lazy' morning, how late do you sleep in?about 9am as that's how long the kids will sleep in,when they are up,I am up

4. Do you drive? Do you like to or is it a necessary evil?I am learning to drive at the moment,it is a very necessity for me,especially with having kids and my hubby works long hours,I love walking and when I learn to drive I will still walk a lot but I need a car

5. What is your first language? What others do you know - not necessarily fluently, but enough to be understood?Enlish is my first language,I know a small amount of german,I studied that at school

6. How do you like your eggs cooked? have just discovered poached eggs,wow,I love them

7. What is your favourite type of movie?A nice romantic comedy

8. When you go to a movie do you stay to read the credits?No

9. What behaviour would you ask your cats to explain, if they could speak?I would love to know why when he goes in the garden with us Billy runs around chasing nothing and runs up and down and then up the tree

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
me again!...Hiya
,I am enjoying this

1. Can you drive a motorcicle?...I can't even though my grandad is keen to get me on his

2 Worst injury you've ever had?...Probably a broken finger,I am quite lucky (touch wood
)

3. Do you love where you live?...I do,its quiet,the views are beautiful,I have all I need on my doorstep and I love my house
4. How many TVs do you have in your house?....One in the lounge and then the kids have one each in their rooms,so 3
5. Who is your loudest friend?...My ex-neighbour who I keep in contact with,she is brill,especially when she has had a bit too much to drink,we are going to hers for a bbq on 21st May and I cannot wait,she is so much fun
6. Do you have any pets?(apart of your kitts of course )…....I have bunnies,a guinea pig,2 budgies,2 zebra finches and 4 goldfish
7. Does someone have a crush on you?...Oooh I wish

8. Your favorite book(s)?I just love reading autobiographies,people really interest me,especially celebrities
9. Do you collect anything?...I love wooden cats
10. What song do you want played at your funeral?Oooh,morbid
I love the song Slipping through my fingers by Abba but I think it was the Meryl Streep version (may have been someone completely different I am rubbish with names
)

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, that's so sweet about you and DH!

Tell us something about each of your kids.
Well Melissa is 9,very strong minded and loves Justin Bieber,she acts 19

Brandon is a total boy,he is 5,loves playing the girls up,teasing them and basically annoying them 24/7,he is very hard work but I wouldn't have him any other way
Molly is 4 on sunday,she is a complete drama queen and a very girly,girl,loves pink and princesses.xx

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AW your children sound wonderful and Happy Birthday to your little Molly on this Sunday

Easy question for you today:

1. Do the kids help take care of the cats?????

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I´m back!...

nice answers!...

1. What time did you get up this morning?..

2. What do you prefer If I gift you…Diamonds or pearls?.( just choose one).

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

4. What is your favorite TV show?

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?..

6. What was the best time in your life?..

7. What food do you dislike? ..

8. What is your favorite CD at moment?

9. Have you ever drive a boat?

10. Can you Swimn?...

11. What personal characteristics do you despise?

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AW your children sound wonderful and Happy Birthday to your little Molly on this Sunday Awww thankyou hun

Easy question for you today:

1. Do the kids help take care of the cats?????I feed them and sort the litter out e.t.c...they generally just pet them,cudle them and talk to them,they are all very good with the cats and especially fudge who they know is nervous,they respect her and don't interfere with her.x

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I´m back!...

nice answers!...Hi Rigel and thankyou

1. What time did you get up this morning?..t was late this morning 9.30am,we all layed in as we had a really late niht last night as we went to dh's mums
2. What do you prefer If I gift you…Diamonds or pearls?.( just choose one).Awww that is very kind of you Rigel,you know what they say diamonds are a girls best friend so a nice diamond ring will do,thankyou

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?I haven't been to the cinema for years,I can't even remember what I watched
4. What is your favorite TV show?I love my soap operas but especially Eastenders
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?..I don't normally have breakfast,I have something around 11 and its usually a sandwich,if we are on holiday though I will eat breakfast and I like a full english breakfast
6. What was the best time in your life?..Having my children
7. What food do you dislike? ..I hate celery,the smell makes me feel sick
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? I'm really liking Adele at the moment,she is a newish artist over here and has an amazing voice
9. Have you ever drive a boat? No,although I have been on a couple of boats
10. Can you Swimn?...Yes I can swim,I love swimming
11. What personal characteristics do you despise? Jealousy and greed

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Of all the kitties who have been in your life...

1. Who is/was your heart kitty?

2. Who is/was the silliest? the mushiest? the grumpiest?

3. Who is/was the most challenging? in what way?

4. Any purebred among them? what breed?

5. Have you ever thought about adding a particular type of cat, whether actually purebred or not, to your crew? What breed or what specific characteristics would you be looking for? Why?

Now a few about your family

1. How many siblings do you have? Where are you in the birth order?

2. Did you get along with your siblings as a child? Do you now?

3. How close were/are you to your parents?

4. Do you have a special childhood memory you'd like to share?

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of all the kitties who have been in your life...

1. Who is/was your heart kitty?I reall have a special place in my heart for Fudge as she has been through so much with losin her leg and she is a beautiful little girl

2. Who is/was the silliest? the mushiest? the grumpiest?Billy is my silliest,he does the daftest things ever and pulls the funniest faces.My grumpiest cat is Candy,if you go near her she squeals at you

3. Who is/was the most challenging? in what way?Fudge,she is so nervous and I really want to work to make her a bit better,I wish I could just pick her up and cuddle her,its a day at a time progress with her

4. Any purebred among them? what breed?No,never

5. Have you ever thought about adding a particular type of cat, whether actually purebred or not, to your crew? What breed or what specific characteristics would you be looking for? Why?I would love a sphynx,I have only learned to love the breed from being on here and learning about them.I never could though as I know they are a lot of hard work

Now a few about your family

1. How many siblings do you have? Where are you in the birth order?I have a half brother only,he is my dads son from his first marriage,I don't see him very often,mainly at christmas,he has such a hectic lifestyle but i am proud of what he has achieved in life,he is 3 years older than me,31.

2. Did you get along with your siblings as a child? Do you now?I never lived with him but we do get along

3. How close were/are you to your parents?I used to fight with my mum like crazy when I lived at home,I have always been a daddys girl but now I am not at home I get along with my mum very well.I love them both so much

4. Do you have a special childhood memory you'd like to share?Just really my grandparents,I stayed with them alot when I was younger and I had such an amazing time

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last words my friend...

Do you have a message for the forum?....
the microphone is all yours!...

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou Rigel and thankyou everyone I have really enjoyed answering your questions and cannot wait to give someone else some questions
x

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ruthyb

Thankyou Rigel and thankyou everyone I have really enjoyed answering your questions and cannot wait to give someone else some questions
x
you welcome!...

Now is time of revenge of those who tortouring last week!...

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You did a great job Ruthyb
. Are not you relieved your week is over

Alright,
WHO was it that talked me into playing this game
and said it would be fun
. I think I will disappear

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

Alright,
and said it would be fun
too late my friend!....you have signed!....

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

Alright,
and said it would be fun
I think that would have been me.