Member under Spotlight 14-20 September....FootersOwnsMe.....!!!

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1.- Wich one is the most crazy thing that have you ever do it???? ( I mean for example, Jump in parachute, Take a Snake live, Jump in Bungee etc) well i've never done any of those yet but once i have the money too i would love to skydive, bungee jump, anything crazy, the bigger the rush of adrenaline the better the experience
2.- Do you have indor plants at home? i tried for a yr when i first moved into my apartment but i have mischievous lil kitties and unfortunately i had to get rid of them
3.- If you can travel in time and to meet to some historycal person WHO would be and Tell us why?... id like to meet Albert Einstein....he was a fricken genius and invent things with him
4.- If you have the money power to move to some part of the world ( of course with your kittys) wich place would be and why.....id be in hawaii faster than you can blink.....all my friends that have been there have said it is absolutely gorgeous and the perfect weather
5.- What is the thing that really anoy you on the persons.......( for example: the hypocresy, the envy etc) a person that is two faced
6.- Are you Religious? no
7.- Favourite Salad? just a plain old salad, lettuce, carrots, cheese, croutons, cucumbers, dressing
8.- favourite pop soda? coka cola
9.- Choose one would you prefer to watch Sunrise or Sunset and tell us why...... both but i think the sunrise better. i use to live 15 minutes from the beach and there were days when i use to watch the sunset and then still be awake to watch the sunrise. nothing better than a sunrise and dolphins surfacing and pelicans flying right over the ocean....ahhhh soooo pretty

10.- Do you have a car? wich type is it?.... i have a 2003 toyota corolla sport 5 speed and i absolutely love it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

1. Can you drive a motorcicle?...

2 Worst injury you've ever had?...

3. Do you love where you live?...

4. How many TVs do you have in your house?....

5. Who is your loudest friend?...

6. Do you have any pets?(apart of your kitts of course
)…....

7. Does someone have a crush on you?...

8. Your favorite book(s)?

9. Do you collect anything?...
10. What song do you want played at your funeral?

meminikitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1. Can you drive a motorcicle?...
lol! I could... but don't plan on it anytime soon!

2 Worst injury you've ever had?...
Broken thumb. Ouch!
3. Do you love where you live?...
Heck yes! I've lived there my whole life, it's awesome

4. How many TVs do you have in your house?....
2 TVs
5. Who is your loudest friend?...
Oh! My friend Marlie. She's so loud and she laughs at everything

6. Do you have any pets?(apart of your kitts of course )…....
Yeah, I have 3 hens, 3 basset hounds, 3 cats, and 3 guinea pigs
7. Does someone have a crush on you?...
If they did, they haven't told me yet.
8. Your favorite book(s)?
The Diary of Anne Frank

9. Do you collect anything?...
I used to collect quarters, my goal was to get all 50 states, but it never happened
10. What song do you want played at your funeral?
So Small, by Carrie Underwood ( I
that song!)