Member under Spotlight 05-11 Octuber..gfygrl171..!!!

gfygrl71

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
1. Have you ever to sleeped on satin sheets? Oh goodness no with my luck I would slide out..LOL
2. Can you whistle?.. sometimes...
3. Favorite color?... Pink
4. Would you be a Pirate? (Disguise for Halloween…..arrrrrrrrrrgh!)…sure why not Halloween is my favorite holiday
5. What songs do you sing in the shower?...anything I can remember the name of..lol
6. Favorite Girl's Name?...Emily
7. Favorite Baseball Team?.. Sorry not a sports person, but my favorite SOFTBALL team is my daughters..
8. Favorite boy's name?... Patrick
9. What's in your pocket right now?... Lint. always lint

10. Last thing that made you laugh?.... My sister this morning, she was talking in some weird voice and i was laughing so hard i was crying...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi
It´s me again!...
...., how is your day today?...I hope fine!....
....I can see that someone has done their home work!...
..... let see for now
…Ready for another set?....
...The topic of now is of General stuffs around you life...

1.- Wich one is the most crazy thing that have you ever do it???? ( I mean for example, Jump in parachute, Take a Snake live, Jump in Bungee etc)
2.- Do you have indor plants at home?
3.- If you can travel in time and to meet to some historycal person WHO would be and Tell us why?...

4.- If you have the money power to move to some part of the world ( of course with your kittys) wich place would be and why.....
5.- What is the thing that really anoy you on the persons.......( for example: the hypocresy, the envy etc)

6.- Are you Religious?

7.- Favourite Salad?

8.- favourite pop soda?

9.- Choose one would you prefer to watch Sunrise
or Sunset and tell us why......
10.- Do you have a car? wich type is it?....

Have a nice afternoon my friend!....

gfygrl71

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi It´s me again!............, how is your day today?...I hope fine!........I can see that someone has done their home work!........ let see for now …Ready for another set?.......The topic of now is of General stuffs around you life...

1.- Wich one is the most crazy thing that have you ever do it???? ( I mean for example, Jump in parachute, Take a Snake live, Jump in Bungee etc) A ride at an amusement park with my brother that was sooo high I was screaming..(did I mention I'm afraid of heights,,,LOL)
2.- Do you have indor plants at home? No sorry no plants , I kill fake ones..LOL
3.- If you can travel in time and to meet to some historycal person WHO would be and Tell us why?...Jackie Kennedy...No Matter what went on in her life she held her head up and battled every problem head on...
4.- If you have the money power to move to some part of the world ( of course with your kittys) wich place would be and why.....Ireland, I have always wanted to be there ( and not because I am Irish..lol)..The rolling green hills just look very inviting...
5.- What is the thing that really anoy you on the persons.......( for example: the hypocresy, the envy etc) Lying, I despise Lying....

6.- Are you Religious? To a point, I believe everyone needs a little religion, no matter what You follow...
7.- Favourite Salad? The one I make with avocados, olives, onions, baby greens, cucumber, garlic, and anchovies..yum!!!
8.- favourite pop soda?Cherry limeade by sunkist....
9.- Choose one would you prefer to watch Sunrise or Sunset and tell us why...... Sunset...I am not a morning person..lol and I think the sky looks prettier when the sun is setting....
10.- Do you have a car? wich type is it?.... Yes I drive a 2006 Jeep Liberty, and we also own a 2000 Isuzu Rodeo, and a 1985 Corvette...
Have a nice afternoon my friend!....

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
very well!...

1. Can you drive a motorcicle?...

2 Worst injury you've ever had?...

3. Do you love where you live?...

4. How many TVs do you have in your house?....

5. Who is your loudest friend?...

6. Do you have any pets?(apart of your kitts of course
)…....

7. Does someone have a crush on you?...

8. Your favorite book(s)?

9. Do you collect anything?...
10. What song do you want played at your funeral?

gfygrl71

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
very well!...

1. Can you drive a motorcicle?... No but I would like to learn..
2 Worst injury you've ever had?...lets see..I fractured the top of my foot, broke my toe twice within a month, um tore the cartilidge in my knee...gee its like potato chips I can't just pick one..LOL
3. Do you love where you live?...Connecticut ---NO...in my neighborhood--yes...(I'm from Pennsylvania originally)
4. How many TVs do you have in your house?....3, living room, and both bedrooms
5. Who is your loudest friend?...My sister
6. Do you have any pets?(apart of your kitts of course )…....Yes I have 2 dogs, A white Boxer named Daisy-mae, and a beagle/pointer named Franklin..
7. Does someone have a crush on you?...I hope my husband does..lol
8. Your favorite book(s)? Dead men do tell tales(forensic book)
9. Do you collect anything?...i'm in the 12 step program for collecting beanie babies (yes I was one of them)..lmao
10. What song do you want played at your funeral? the same one that was at my brothers Amazing Grace...

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks you for answering my questions my friend,
...The main topic of today would be Cats and also other stuffs...

1.- How many cats have you ever had in your enterely life?

2.- could you tell us the name of the list above?

3.- Do you have any preference about of Breeds of cats?

4.- Do you dream with cats when you sleeps?

5.- Have you ever to give catnip at your kittys to play?

6.- Wich brand do you prefer to give at your kitty in Wet and Dry food to eat?

7.- Would you like to work like a volunteer on a Cat shelter?

another stuffs...

8.- Wich one is your favourite colour to wear?
9.- Do you have some earrings with shape of cat?
10.- do you have some blouse with stamps of cats?
11.- do you collect or you have handcraft of kittys?
12.- how many purses do you have?

.....I hope not boring you with my questions my friend...
..Cheers chick!...

gfygrl71

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks you for answering my questions my friend, ...The main topic of today would be Cats and also other stuffs...

1.- How many cats have you ever had in your enterely life? I remember 10
2.- could you tell us the name of the list above? Blacky, Peabody, Pickles, Clawdette, Nosey, Pumkin,Ebony, Prissy, Molly, and now Mulligan...
3.- Do you have any preference about of Breeds of cats? Nope...
4.- Do you dream with cats when you sleeps? I never remember my dreams,,,lol
5.- Have you ever to give catnip at your kittys to play? Mulligan has a few toys with catnip...
6.- Wich brand do you prefer to give at your kitty in Wet and Dry food to eat? Wet food---Wellness

7.- Would you like to work like a volunteer on a Cat shelter?
another stuffs...I do donate food to the local shelter..

8.- Wich one is your favourite colour to wear? blue
9.- Do you have some earrings with shape of cat? Nope, but I do have lobster ones..lol
10.- do you have some blouse with stamps of cats? Nope
11.- do you collect or you have handcraft of kittys? Nope
12.- how many purses do you have? Ohhh that's a loaded question..lol I have enough to supply a store..LOL

.....I hope not boring you with my questions my friend.....Cheers chick!...

thanks for all the questions it really has been fun...lol