Member Spotlight Sept 19-26th Mferr84

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let see for today!

1.- Have you ever to saw one cocodrile near to you in your enterely life?

no, thank god. i think i would wet myself!

2.- Do you like the hotchocolate?

oh yes! with tiny marshmallows and cinnamon on top!

3.- Do you like the music of New Age?
some of it is good!

4.- Wich one is the brand of your vehicle?
Pontiac (Sunfire)

5.- Do you know if some Mexican live in your place?
yes! we have sometimes have fiestas(complete with tequila)
and we play music and dance and goof-off. Lots of fun!

6.- do you collect something? ( I mean Toys, handcraft, posters...etc..)
i collect native american decor, like this and this, horse stuff and shot glasses

7.- Wich is the topic that you feel so passionate to talk and talk for hours? ( I mean for example, the enviroment, the war, politicians, economy .....etc??'...)
the importance of education

8.- Do you like the water of coconuts?
not by itself, but i have used it in recipes

9.- Wich brand is you pc?
Gateway (not for long though!)

10.- do you have a scanner and Microphone on your PC?
yes, I have both!

11.- Wich one is your favourite season of the year? and say why!
winter! i just love the cold! getting bundled up! hot chocolate! snow!

12.- How many are you of Family?...( I mean do you have sibblings? ..
..)
yes, i have a little brother, he is 17

Thanks Rigel!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just a couple from me tonight!!!

What was your last job?
In your opinion, which animal is the most beautiful?
In what way are you least understood?
What is the best example of "perfection" that you can think of?
If the statement, 'You are what you eat' was true, you would be a _______.
If you had to choose a televsion personality to be president of the United States, who would you pick?
What did you want to be when you grew up?
If you knew that every minute of the next 24 hours of your life would be recorded on camera, is there anything you would change about your habits?
How many cats have you owned in your lifetime?
Tell me something exciting that has happened to you in your lifetime?
Tell me your favorite thing about each member of your immediate family?

That will be all for tonight!!! I'm hungry, need food!!!

Silly Jilly

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

your DreamCatchers are wonderfuls Meagan!
I has one!
a friend of mine from Canada, send me!
Thanks!!
I have so many! I really like them!

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just a couple from me tonight!!!

What was your last job?
i worked at a rehabilitation hospital assembling charts for a while a couple years ago

In your opinion, which animal is the most beautiful?
horses, i am always amazed when i look at them, they are gorgeous creatures

In what way are you least understood?
i am such a smart a$$ (not in a mean way). when i first meet people, they are terrified of me and dont know how to react to things i say, i have learned it helps if i take someone with me who knows me, so they can laugh and joke and others know 'its okay, i dont bite'.

i will get back to you in a little while on this one... need more time to think!

If the statement, 'You are what you eat' was true, you would be a block of cheese.

If you had to choose a televsion personality to be president of the United States, who would you pick?
hmm...another toughie, i might have to get back to you on this one as well(can you tell i've lost my thinking cap?)

What did you want to be when you grew up?
a doctor or a forensic scientist, i still plan on pursuing a degree for both!

If you knew that every minute of the next 24 hours of your life would be recorded on camera, is there anything you would change about your habits?
first off, i would try to control my Okie Twang a little bit(dont want to come off as a complete redneck!), no curse words, try to be a little more ladylike(cross my legs, dont burp/fart(not that i do either of those), etc)

How many cats have you owned in your lifetime? multiple cats for every year of my life... way to many to count!!

Tell me something exciting that has happened to you in your lifetime?
this is so sad, i really cant think of anything really spectacular

Tell me your favorite thing about each member of your immediate family?
dad-he is hilarious and lots of fun, we are alike in pretty much every aspect of our personalities, and we get along so well!
mom-one of my best friends, we can talk and talk, we are a good support system for each other
brother-he is goofy- we still beat the hell out of each other just like when we were kids

Thanks!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
great answers to all the questions and I think it is great that you have such a close-knit family support system! I think that is an accomplishment on your whole family's part!!

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really dont think "perfect" exists. I think there are flaws in everything. I think perfect depends on the individuals wants and needs and their perception of the situation/person/item/etc. Like a poor family might live in a tiny house, have very few belongings. But they have what they need to survive and they have a very strong, loving family, which is the most important to them. They might think that is perfect. On the other hand, someone very rich might have the house, the cars, tons of clothes and all of the material items they could ever want, but not have a very close-knit, as connected family. They may see that as perfect because they have everything they want. I think it depends on the individuals perception of what perfect really is. Does that make sense? Probably not...

Katie Couric...why you ask? why not

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...she sits, quietly contemplating next week's victim... muhahahaha

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No more questions?!?!?!

Geez... you guys are forcing me to do my homework!

Blah!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. It's a lazy Sunday afternoon and you are relaxing alone with your favorite beverage. Suddenly, there's a knock at the door. When you answer, it's Frosty the Snowman. What do you do Meagan?

2. When you're depressed, what are you most likely to do out of the following selections?

a) call your best friend
b) call any of your friends
c) call your imaginary friend
d) binge on your favorite food
e) binge on anything edible
f) keep busy with work
g) keep busy with housework
h) cry
i) start an ultra violent fist fight with the next person you see
j) some of the above (please indicate)

3. It's late at night. You feel embarrassed and are urgently banging on someone's door. You hope that no one see's you. Why Meagan? Why?

4. List three things that turn you on.

5. Name something you look for in a guy that no one would expect you to look for.

6. What was the most delicious meal you had in the last five days?

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.\tIt's a lazy Sunday afternoon and you are relaxing alone with your favorite beverage. Suddenly, there's a knock at the door. When you answer, it's Frosty the Snowman. What do you do Meagan?
Ask if I can have his carrot, then take a hairdryer to him. I have always wanted to see what is inside a snowman.

2. When you're depressed, what are you most likely to do out of the following selections?

a) call your best friend
b) call any of your friends
c) call your imaginary friend(s) (and animals over for a tea party)
d) binge on your favorite food
e) binge on anything edible(and somethingâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s not) ok, i am just kidding!
f) keep busy with work
g) keep busy with housework
h) cry
i) start an ultra violent fist fight with the next person you see
j) some of the above (please indicate)
-seriously, If I am depressed, I just want to be left alone and I will sit by myself and just think or I will go for a drive(with my imaginary friend)

3. It's late at night. You feel embarrassed and are urgently banging on someone's door. You hope that no one see's you. Why Meagan? Why?
I went against my better judgment and made a bet with someone, and I lost. I had to run through a neighborhood butt-a$$ nekked, I was chased by a dog, bit on the derriere, I fell in a mud-hole, now I am trying to get in a friends house so I can shower, get a band-aid and some clothes!

4. List three things that turn you on.
For anything other than the G-rated version, it will cost you!
So here is your freebie! Conversation(this one takes to long to explain, but it involves a whole bunch of different aspects); smelling good, not drenched in cologne, but... well, even just the regular "man smell"(yes men have a particular skin smell, and as long as it isnt b.o., it is good)
, hmm... wow, this one is taking me a while(that is sad)... and other various little things that all fit into one category: touch... not naughty touching, but... okay, next question!

5. Name something you look for in a guy that no one would expect you to look for.
His back! I always get a funny look when I say that. I am obsessed with backs though. A nicely defined, muscle-ly back….
Aaahhh, may I have a moment please…. Ok, back to the questions!

6. What was the most delicious meal you had in the last five days?
The night before last, fried tacos-soft corn tortillas, put meat inside them and stick them in a skillet full of oil and let them fry till they are crispy, then fill them with all the toppings! I didnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t expect it to be so good. It is the way my grandma makes them. I could have ate a dozen.