Member Spotlight of the week: Slitty_kittay! - 8/8/2005 - 8/15/2005.

slitty_kittay

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Here are a couple more from me:

Where were you born?..........In a hospital...
Ok, I was born at Flinders Hospital in South Australia

What time of day were you born?............Lunchtime!!

What brand of facial tissues do you use?...........Kleenex

How often, if ever, did you sneak out of the house when you were a teen?...........I didnt - we lived on a farm too far to walk to anywhere at night

Would you ever get cosmetic surgery? If so what would you have done?..............Never seriously considered it - The whole idea kinda freaks me out - although that might change as age grips me!!

How old is Dax?..............She is nearly 1 and a half years old!

How did you get her?...........Some local people had an accident with their purebred norweigian female - I didnt mind that Dax was a mutt

Do you still know how to ride a peddely bike?............I ride one almost every day!! It's the best way to get around uppsala, it's a very compact town - cars are very expensive to run here, and petrol is much more expensive than US. I do miss my old car though

Do you still color in coloring books?............Haha! Not since I was in hospital last - It's amazing how bored you get.

Do you have a printer on your computer?..........Yep

Do you watch MythBusters?.............Nope, never heard of it.

Do you watch birds outside?..............Sometimes, If something they are doing catches my attention while I am tending to my plants out on the balcony. I saw this one the other day trying to pull a worm out of the ground for about 10 minutes - the worm was huge, there must have been at least 30cm of stretched worm above ground - all of a sudden it came free and the poor bird topples backward with such a statled look...

Post a picture of your front yard...............Sorry, we dont really have a front yard, more of a tiny green strip, some bushes, then road - so here is our back yard, complete with dorky boyfriend!! Bonus points if you can find Dax doing her Where's Waldo impression

Thats all for today!

Later Gator!
Better get that brain boiling woman!!
Byeee!

slitty_kittay

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by goosehazel

Let's see if I can come up with a few more:

1. What is the most embarrasing thing you've ever done to impress someone?..........I remember having a huge crush on this guy when I was about 12 - I just HAD to have the same brand of t-shirt that he did. My poor mother.

2. Is that a crawfish on your signature?...........Yes! Dan and I were eating crayfish - it's tradition at this time in Sweden, and Dax was sleeping in the sofa. Being childish, I was pretending it was attacking her and Dan took a picture!

3. Snow Skiing or Water Skiing?...........Never been waterskiing so I have to say snow skiing!!

4. Do you want any more cats?..........Yes I do - one or two more but not until we have a larger place.

5. What color are the walls your living room painted?.............This colour!!!

6. Have you ever dyed your hair a really odd color?..........I had silvery blue streaks in my hair for a while!! I liked them

7. What is Dax's favorite treat? How often does she get it?
..............Dax loves shrimp - I often have a small bag frozen and take one out every now and then for her. The little eyes light up, so cute!!

Thanks Laura!

slitty_kittay

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Hi Kim!
a lot of questions isn´t?
It´s me again!!!!
Nice pick your´s! you´re a wolderful Girl!.........Why thankyou!!

Let see for you today!

1.-wich one was the most crazy thing that you made it??????( i mean jump in parachute, ride a motocross...etc..................Probably skydiving!! I loved it though!!

2.- your favourite dream is???? ...........Having the funds for owning my own big kitty sanctuary

3.- favourite cookies?.............Ohhhh, Anything coated in chocolate

4.- do you like to wear rings?
..............I do, I like jewellery - but I dont wear my rings much because I bake a lot and it is a hassle taking them on and off so I dont get dough stuck in them.

5.- Gold or Silver choose one and say why! ...........White gold, or platinum or silver - the colours suit me better.

6.- Are you Religious? .............I dont follow an established religion, no.

7.- Choose one Sunset or Sunrise and say why.............I like both, but I have to say sunset - There is nothing better than seeing the sun set on a hard day and knowing you can relax and have fun for the evening.

8.- Favourite Breed of cats is????? .............Norwegian Forest Cats and Maine Coons are always such stunning cats

9.- Do you like the "Blizzards" of Dairy Queen?............We dont have dairy queen in sweden!!

10.- Favourite colour to wear is???? .............I tend to wear brown and black a lot.

Cheers!!!!!
Now you have made me think about icecream!!!

Thanks for the questions Rigel!!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK.... now that you caught up... I can load you up with more questions!!! LOL

What is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world?
What is the best example of "perfection" that you can think of?
Have you ever traveled to the states?
Would you like to know the precise date of your death?
If you had to marry someone that you presently know unromantically, and spend the rest of your life as their spouse, who would you choose?
What one Christmas tradition would you never want to give up?
Name a product that you would suggest to someone? (for anything)
If it's raining do you use and umbrella or just get wet?
Have you ever taken nude photos? Did you hide them well?
Do you game online? Where?

You get a gift from Dan, suddenly you scream at the top of your lungs, jump up and down and go running from the house. Why? What was it?

Dax saunters up to you with a kitty mohawk died green and ear pierced. Who did it and why? Is Dax a punk rocker now?

If Dan ever went to prison, and was going to be there for 15 years, would you wait for him, leave him, or marry him in there?

Can't wait to see the answers!!

Bye Kim!!

Silly Jilly

slitty_kittay

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

OK.... now that you caught up... I can load you up with more questions!!! LOL..............Ya little witch!!

What is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world?..........Violent, selfish people

What is the best example of "perfection" that you can think of?........A kitty sunning itself in late morning sun

Have you ever traveled to the states?..........No, but I really want to one day. I would like to do a road trip over weeks - maybe months, and see things slowly.

Would you like to know the precise date of your death?...........hmmmm, no, not really.

If you had to marry someone that you presently know unromantically, and spend the rest of your life as their spouse, who would you choose?.........I really dont know - I can't even imagine it! Can I marry Dax??

Whats one Christmas tradition would you never want to give up?..........Mince pies!! and dinner with the family, no matter how painful it can be sometimes...

Name a product that you would suggest to someone? (for anything)........apricot face scrub!

If it's raining do you use and umbrella or just get wet?.........I use an umbrella - If I remember to bring one, which I usually don't!!

Have you ever taken nude photos? Did you hide them well? ............Haha! Yes I have, and Dan always fretts because I dont hide them very well.

Do you game online? Where?..........I play at a few different chess sites(like gameknot), but I mainly play other shoot em up style games with Dan over the network

You get a gift from Dan, suddenly you scream at the top of your lungs, jump up and down and go running from the house. Why? What was it?.............It would probably be something like a new paddle for kajak - in other words, something he really wanted!!

Dax saunters up to you with a kitty mohawk died green and ear pierced. Who did it and why? Is Dax a punk rocker now?............I would know Dan's goth friend Tomas did it!! His girlfriend has the same hairstyle right now! - and no, kitty is no punk rocker. To be a punk rocker you need to have energy! - This thing just sleeps 24/7!! Sloth rocker, perhaps?

If Dan ever went to prison, and was going to be there for 15 years, would you wait for him, leave him, or marry him in there? ..............Dump and run!!!
Really though, I'd stick with him - although I would probably wait until he got out for a marriage. I'm not in a rush anyway.

Can't wait to see the answers!!

Bye Kim!!

Silly Jilly
Hope you are having a nice evening!!
Give Kitters a pat for me! Seeya Jilly!!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by slitty_kittay

Anyone else got some curly ones for me?
Yeah!
me!

Thanks Kim!, interesting questions of all and nicely answers yours!

Let see...

1.- Favorite gender of movies is?
2.- who thinks you is the best James Bond? ( do you like the Movies of the agent 007?)
3.- Do meet to someone artist in the real life?
4.- Do you play some musical instrument?
5.- Do you have one didgeridoo? (I love the sound of it!
..) Is a ethnic musical instrument from Aussie...)
6.- Do you know how to ride a bicicle? Do you have a bicycle?
7.- when is season of Hurricanes in your place?

8.- Do you like the Kangoroos?
9.- can you ( if you can of course) to take a pic to your back yard?

10.- wich colour is the Ground in general of your place?

Thank you in advance !

slitty_kittay

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Thanks Kim!, interesting questions of all and nicely answers yours!

Let see...

1.- Favorite gender of movies is?............Mmmmm, probably science fiction movies!

2.- who thinks you is the best James Bond? ( do you like the Movies of the agent 007?)............I liked Sean Connery

3.- Do meet to someone artist in the real life?..........I have met a few not very famous artists, mainly talented freinds that I consider artists

4.- Do you play some musical instrument?............Yes!! The didgeridoo!! although I'm not that good...

5.- Do you have one didgeridoo? (I love the sound of it! ..) Is a ethnic musical instrument from Aussie...).........My didge!!

6.- Do you know how to ride a bicicle? Do you have a bicycle?..........Yep, I love my bike - Can't live without it since I dont have a car right now.

7.- when is season of Hurricanes in your place?
Thankfully, we don't get much bad weather in Sweden They do happen, but it is very rare.

8.- Do you like the Kangoroos?.........They are very cute - My parents still live in australia and they have many on their farm!

9.- can you ( if you can of course) to take a pic to your back yard? ...........This picture is our backyard - we dont really have a front yard

10.- wich colour is the Ground in general of your place?..............It's a plain dark brown.

Thank you in advance !
Thanks for those, fun questions!!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for the pics Dear Kim!
that was awesome!

Let see I have another bunch of questions again!

- Is spend a to buy a Didgeridoo?where do you buy it? and do you have cd´s of music where playing the Didgeridoo??? some one learn you to play it?

1.- How many cocodriles have you ever to saw in your life?

2.- Do you like the hotchocolate?

3.- Do you like the music of New Age?
4.- Your car dream is?
5.- Do you know if some Mexican live in Sweeden?
6.- do you collect something? ( I mean Toys, handcraft, posters...etc..)
7.- Wich is the topic that you feel so passionate to talk and talk for hours? ( I mean for example, the enviroment, the war, etc??'...)
8.- Do you like the water of coconuts?
9.- Wich brand is you pc?
10.- do you have a scanner and Microphone on your PC?
11.- Wich one is your favourite season of the year? and say why!
12.- How many are you of Family?...( I mean do you have sibblings? ..
..)

Cheers Chick!
is awesome meet you!

slitty_kittay

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Thanks for the pics Dear Kim!
that was awesome!

You're welcome!!

Let see I have another bunch of questions again!

- Is spend a to buy a Didgeridoo?where do you buy it? and do you have cd´s of music where playing the Didgeridoo??? some one learn you to play it?

............Woooo! Kay, Yes they can be a bit expensive to buy the good ones - the real ones are made from wood that has been hollowed(eaten) out by ants. Cheap ones are machine drilled and don't cost very much but they sound bad and they dont look as cool! I bought mine in Australia and I learned to play a bit from a friend who's father makes and sells didgeridoos. I dont have any CD's of my own music - I'm really not that good!! I like to listen to music of other people playing!

1.- How many cocodriles have you ever to saw in your life?

2.- Do you like the hotchocolate?
............Oh yes!! I like all things chocolate!!

3.- Do you like the music of New Age? ...........Sometimes, yes. Depends on my mood.

4.- Your car dream is? ............Hmmmm, anything that runs? I love the look of the Chrysler Crossfire...

5.- Do you know if some Mexican live in Sweeden?..........I have not met any yet but I'm sure some do!

6.- do you collect something? ( I mean Toys, handcraft, posters...etc..)............I collect plants. I keep buying plants and collecting seeds and cuttings and there is just no more room!!

7.- Wich is the topic that you feel so passionate to talk and talk for hours? ( I mean for example, the enviroment, the war, etc??'...)...........Animal cruelty - people who treat animals like disposable items make me sick.

8.- Do you like the water of coconuts?........Sure do!! Yummy!

9.- Wich brand is you pc?I use a Dell laptop networked though boyfriends computer.

10.- do you have a scanner and Microphone on your PC?.........I have a microphone - no scanner

11.- Wich one is your favourite season of the year? and say why!...........Autumn-Fall - the colours of leaves turning is so pretty when it contrasts with the green of oncoming winter.

12.- How many are you of Family?...( I mean do you have sibblings? ...).........No brothers or sisters - I think my mother saw me and was too frightened to chance having more children!

Cheers Chick! is awesome meet you!
seeya Rigel! - Have a good day!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by slitty_kittay

If you had to marry someone that you presently know unromantically, and spend the rest of your life as their spouse, who would you choose?.........I really dont know - I can't even imagine it! Can I marry Dax??
You know... I think they call that something here!!
oh yeah, TRUE LOVE!!!

Since your time is starting to run out.... I will ask some more of you!

If you could have a servant come to your house every day for one hour, what would you have them do?
If you could have the body of someone from history or alive today and keep your own brain, whose body would you chose?
What was is like growing up in Australia?
Describe Swenden to me having never seen it or know anyone who's been there.
If you could, in retrospect, thank one person for what they taught you, who would it be, and what would you thank them for?
What is the worst vacation you ever took?
What is the most difficult problem you've evr had to solve?
If you had to spend the next 2 years inside a small but fully provisioned Antarctic shelter with one other person, whom would you like to have with you besides Dan?
How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Post a picture of your shoes.
What is in the trunk of Dan's car right now? Where did you hide the dead body?
What is Dax doing right now?
At christmas do you prefer real or fake trees?
Do you even get a tree?
Does Dax climb said tree?
Does Dax knock said tree down?
What is on your desk right now?
How often do you drink alcohol?
What is your alcohol prefrence?
Do you have TIVO?
Did you know pink is the new black and that pink is very popular with men now?
Does Dan wear pink?
Do you think he should?
Would he if you asked him too?
What about now.. What is Dax doing?
Post a picture of Dax now.
Do you regularly read threads in "Fur Pictures Only!"?
Do you take lots of photos of Dax?
How many bottles of nail polish do you own?
You're having dinner with people you respect and admire. They all criticise a close friend of yours (not knowing he/she is a friend). The criticism is unjustified. What would you do?
What is something your parents used to say to you that you promised youself you'd never say, and now find yourself saying?
Using only one word per person, tell us the first impression of each person who's asked you a question in this thread.
Here's your list: "pandybear" (Felicia), "SillyJilly" (me)
, "WellingtonCats" (Sam), "mferr84" (Meagan), "stormy" (Diane), "CoolCat" (Rigel), "CrAzYbAsH" (Tanya), "Lil_Axl_Gurl" (for some reason can't remember name) sorry
, "rosiemac" (Susan), "goosehazel" (Laura), & "BigKittenDaddy"(Howard). That should keep you busy for about as long as it did for me to find all the user names!!!

I'll give Kitters some pettin's for you. She deserves it today as daddy had to come help momma with work today to she was at home alone all day!... Poor baby!!!!

Silly Jilly

slitty_kittay

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Since your time is starting to run out.... I will ask some more of you!

If you could have a servant come to your house every day for one hour, what would you have them do?.............do my dishes then give me a quick massage!

If you could have the body of someone from history or alive today and keep your own brain, whose body would you chose?..............If I woke up one morning looking like Jennifer Connelly, I would'nt exactly cry.

What was is like growing up in Australia?...............Hot - very hot!! It was good, I liked it there, we lived not far from the beach. I dont miss the harsh sun - I have very sensitive skin and I already have had pre-cancers on my face and neck that had to get removed

Describe Swenden to me having never seen it or know anyone who's been there...........It's quite nice. The winter is very dark and there is not much sun - only a couple of hours of weak light and it makes everyone a bit crazy. Winter is also very cold we had some snaps that went to -30 C - I think thats -22 F. Summer is great though - very pretty and green, flowers and berries everywhere! People here are also obsessed with fish, crispbread and red houses!

If you could, in retrospect, thank one person for what they taught you, who would it be, and what would you thank them for?.............Probably my mother and father. They were very young when they had me and they did their very best to make sure I got everything I needed.

What is the worst vacation you ever took?..........Never really had a bad vacation - but there was this time when we went driving and camping and I felt really sick and then I threw up on my mother in the middle of the night! I was about 7, I think...

What is the most difficult problem you've evr had to solve?...........Firguring out how to make dinner with just jam, vinegar, and some mouldy cheese. Oh the life of a student!!

If you had to spend the next 2 years inside a small but fully provisioned Antarctic shelter with one other person, whom would you like to have with you besides Dan?............Probably my mother, she is pretty cool

How many pairs of shoes do you own?6 - Winter boots, joggers, black shoes, 2x sandals and flipflops

Post a picture of your shoes........My dorky comfy sandals

What is in the trunk of Dan's car right now? Where did you hide the dead body?...........We dont have a car - the body is in the basement instead.

What is Dax doing right now?......Laying in bed cleaning her tummy!!

At christmas do you prefer real or fake trees?..........REAL!!! They smell so good!! and they are so easy to get because they grow almost everywhere in sweden

Do you even get a tree?.........YEP!! Its a tradition to go out in the subzero and hack it down about 2 days before christmas - they grow like weeds near Dans parents place where we usually go for christmas

Does Dax climb said tree?......She seems more absorbed in hiding amongst the presents and pulling ornaments off the tree instead of climbing it...

Does Dax knock said tree down?.........Too big for her little frame! Maybe this will be her year!!

What is on your desk right now?...........Oh heck, you mean everything?? hmmm, camera, chess board, hat, papers, pens, books, hello kitty tin(containing mints!)... various other items!

How often do you drink alcohol?............Maybe something small once every few weeks, or even less. We dont have much money and alcohol is pretty expensive here.

What is your alcohol prefrence?............I like a good red wine and sometimes a sip of a nice whiskey(NO COLA!!) other than that I tend to like more mixed girly drinks.

Do you have TIVO?.........Nope

Did you know pink is the new black and that pink is very popular with men now?.........It aint popular with my man!!

Does Dan wear pink?........Haha, he would'nt be caught dead in it.

Do you think he should?...........I dont mind either way - I'm not going to try and force him to wear something if he doesnt like it.

Would he if you asked him too?..........Hmmm, he changed his pants for me - he had too many of those old horrible tapered jeans - they were getting stained and old and they made his ass look huge and his legs look tiny. I told him he could keep them and wear them but I was not going out the door with him if he had them on. He whinged so much about going shopping for new jeans, and I almost had to force a pair of modern boot cut jeans onto him - and now he wont take them off! Anyway, back on topic - I really dont know about the pink, that might be pushing it.

What about now.. What is Dax doing?..........Finished the wash cycle, gone to sleep.

Post a picture of Dax now. .............It's a hard life....

Do you regularly read threads in "Fur Pictures Only!"?......Yes, pretty often - I like seeing the kitty pix!

Do you take lots of photos of Dax?.........Too many

How many bottles of nail polish do you own?.........3, clear, pinky rose, and shimmery milk colour

You're having dinner with people you respect and admire. They all criticise a close friend of yours (not knowing he/she is a friend). The criticism is unjustified. What would you do?......I would point out my opinion politely, and why I think that. Then I would shut up, no use starting a cat fight over dinner.

What is something your parents used to say to you that you promised youself you'd never say, and now find yourself saying?.........Comments about teenages....

Using only one word per person, tell us the first impression of each person who's asked you a question in this thread.
Here's your list: "pandybear" (Felicia) AUSSIE !
"SillyJilly" (me) ..........Fun!
, "WellingtonCats" (Sam)KIWI!!
, "mferr84" (Meagan) Funny
, "stormy" (Diane) Lucky - to have so many kitties around you!
, "CoolCat" (Rigel)Friendly
, "CrAzYbAsH" (Tanya)Thoughtfull
, "Lil_Axl_Gurl" Rocker!

"rosiemac" (Susan)Kind
"goosehazel" (Laura)Nice
"BigKittenDaddy"(Howard). Quirky - I mean in a good way!
That should keep you busy for about as long as it did for me to find all the user names!!!

I'll give Kitters some pettin's for you. She deserves it today as daddy had to come help momma with work today to she was at home alone all day!... Poor baby!!!!

awwww, she is such a little sweetie! They are always so clingy after being away for the day.

Silly Jilly
Thanks Jilly, it's been a fun week!

Hey Laura, you feelin brave???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, here are my last questions...you didn't think i'd forgotten did you?

1. Have you ever lied to get your own way

2. Do you have a deep dark secret you haven't told us yet

3. what's the most tragic outfit you have ever worn (details please)

4. Grossest habit

5. Favorite reality show

6. Corniest song you love to sing along to

7. Most embaressing moment

8. Worst date

9. Strangest food that you love

10. favorite color (thought i'd end with a nice one)

i hope you had fun in the spotlight

felicia

slitty_kittay

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pandybear

Okay, here are my last questions...you didn't think i'd forgotten did you?

Ahh, the fellow aussie...

1. Have you ever lied to get your own way............Oh sure - although it's mainly small stuff like "Kim, have you had any of this cake today or is this piece mine?"....."No, I havent had any, so you have to share that last bit!!"

2. Do you have a deep dark secret you haven't told us yet ........I once bought a vanilla ice tape

3. what's the most tragic outfit you have ever worn (details please)...........White knee length jeans(I was 10 and still too young to understand the problems with white pants...) and a bright orange t-shirt with tiger stripes on it.

4. Grossest habit.........Dan says its my obsession with putting vinegar on everything!

5. Favorite reality show.........Top Model

6. Corniest song you love to sing along to.........Tears for Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World

7. Most embaressing moment............I was at a friends house once, we were having some civilised drinks and we were sitting out on some deck chairs when I violently sneezed causing myself to fart at the same - to cap it all off my rocking motion broke the crusty old chair I was sitting in.

8. Worst date........I went out with a guy once who after 10 minutes chatting and drinks poked at my cleavage and tried to get me to go back to his car for... What a sleaze. Nice try buddy.

9. Strangest food that you love............I really like smoked mussels and oysters, I dont know if that is strage or not!!

10. favorite color (thought i'd end with a nice one)
.........Green

i hope you had fun in the spotlight

felicia
Thanks Felicia!!!
I had a good time