Member Spotlight of the Week *Lore*

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Hey there! Welcome to the Spotlight
Thanks its GREAT to be here

What would you do if you knew you were going to die tomorrow? Crouched in the corner crying uncontrollably, rocking back and forth, mumbling over and over again, "its not fair", "its not fair"... YA... I ENJOY being Amongst the LIVING!

Fave lunch food? BABY SPINICH!

What car do you drive? MINI VAN... yuk

Do you like talking on the phone or not? Depends on my mood.

If you could donate 1 million to any cause, what would it be? To the ASPCA

Is your handwriting nice? Nope... its sloppy and I dislike it... ALOT... which is why I LOVE lables for envelopes & love to type and print everything

Do you wear makeup? Yep, Just Eyeliner and Blush tho generally... I'll do it UP tho if I'm going out somewhere fancy.
These were FUN, thanks!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi
LORE how is your day today?...I hope fine!....
let see for today

The topic of today going to be Movies!

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies?
2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male?
4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female?
5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist?
6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?)

7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards?

8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) …

9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!...

10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)…

Cheers my friend…

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Hi
LORE how is your day today?...I hope fine!....
let see for today
(Sorry I didnt get to this yesterday... I was a wee' bit busy
)

The topic of today going to be Movies!
FUN!

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies? HORROR

2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have?
I don't have an exact count... I dont collect them... maybe 30 DVD's... The kids Disney Movies are on VHS....
3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male? I dislike certian actors but dont have a favorite.
4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female? same here, I dislike certian actresses... but dont have a favorite.
5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist? Artist? like music or Theatre? Movie? When I went and saw the last Harry Potter Movie, the 2 guys that played the Weasley Twins were there doing a signing... it was funny seeing all the teenager and younger girls falling all over themselves over these average looking blokes, who, at the signing sported their natural Brown hair.
6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?)
like I said above I met the guys that played the Weasley Twins (Oliver & James Phelps) on Harry Potter when I went to see the most recent movie
http://www.atriptothemovies.com/inde...37;20of%20Fame
I've also met when I was younger my dad's company had a benefit & Chevy Chase & Steve Martin were a part of it, & I got to meet them, I was like 9 or 10. I think that's it...
7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards?
Not really, I watched Spike TV's SCREAM Awards, honoring all things SciFi & Horror
8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) Yes, I was in theater in School & was in plays & did a collage course as well.
9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!
really I have no idea. I'm not that facinated by actors... they are just regular people.
10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)Wouldnt really matter... like I said... they are just people...

Cheers my friend…
Great Questions