Member Spotlight of the Week: katie=^..^=

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Thank you Bobbie for all your help. It's been fun.

I choose carolcat and lil Jasper as the next Member in the Spotlight.

and to get things started:

1. Did you, or your family, have cats when you were a child?

2. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you choose?

3. Have you ever been to the Grand Canyon?
Dear Katie, thank you for choosing me and Jasper
. Ok, now to answer your questions
I remember having one cat when I was little, his name was Tiger and he used to "terrorize" on me when my mother would leave the room! He would back me into a corner, and if I tried to get out of it he would scratch me! But when my mother came back he would wander off like nothing was happening. He is the only cat I had growing up because my brother has asthma really bad and we couldn't have any indoor pets, and once my parents realized how allergic to cats my brother was, they would never let me have another one after he went to the bridge.
If it were the United States, I would probably choose to live in the mountains of Santa Cruz, California. I have never been abroad, so I might choose somewhere in Europe but since I haven't ever been there I don't know if I would like it there better or not.

I am sorry to say that I have never been to the Grand Canyon, we drove past it several times when I was a kid traveling from California to Indiana to visit family on school vacations, but my mother was always in too much of a hurry to stop and see it

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just wanted to say thanks for putting up with me this week Katie. I enjoyed reading your answers to everyones questions and we learned some interesting things about you and your kitties. Now I'll have to think of some questions for carolcat.

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ryan -

It was fun reading and answering your questions. I'm not at all aware of what a Community Leader does, but I'm sure you deserve the post and congratulations. You are welcome to email or PM me if you want to continue the conversation.