sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

No problem Jilly,
....hope you can rest this weekend!
No rest for the wicked you know!!!

Today Is saturday, so close to finish your nicely week!

Let see for you today!

1.- If have the money power to make a big trip of course Kitters going to you, ....Where do you want to go and say why!
. I'd like to go to some log cabin somewhere way away from people. Just to hang out and go for walks and relax a bit!

2.- Do you like to wear Jeans?
Yup, I'm wearing them now. I am not fond of slacks. I think I look funny in them!

3.- Do you like to Drink Cold Coffes?
I don't like coffee whether it's cold or hot. I think it's all gross!

4.- your favourite Season of the Year is ..... and say Why...
I like autumn. Not too cold, not too hot, the leaves are changing colors and everything is beautiful, and my brithday is close

5.- Do you have Earrings with Cat shape?
Yes, though I haven't seen them in about 8 years, They've been in storage.

6.- Do you like the Italian Food?
Yeah, not so much spaghetti but I like fett. and lasagna. mmmmm yummy!

7.- your favourite brand of gum is....
Well at work we chew Clorets cuz it kills smell great. Other than that I don't really chew gum anymore

8.- do you have scarfs? how many?
One, it's blue and I wear it all winter. It's for function not fashion. It gets really really cold here and without the scarf I get asthma attacks when I go into hot air after being in the cold!

9.- Wich one was the last movie that you see on the Cinema?...
Meet the Fockers

10.- Do you like the Board Games?
...wich ones?
...Yes I do. Monopoly is a great one, I have a few Trivial Pursuit ones, but put any game in front of me and I'll play!!!

cheers!
Thanks again Rigel, you ask some great questions!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by slitty_kittay

Had to squeeze in some last ones before your time runs out!!
Sure kick me while I'm down!!!

Do you tend to burn food?
No, not very often but it does happen

Do you have a favourite perfume? I just like lite clean scents, not big in to perfume. Only wear it occasionally

Do you always have to have the same monopoly figure? Nope, I switch all the time. My sister used to always have to be the car though

What law would you change if you could change just one? I would change some of the very outdated laws that just don't make sense to todays standards

Favourite gem? Sapphire (birthstone)

Do you shave your legs everyday or do you let them get a stubble? During the winter I go all season, during the summer actually about once a month. I don't get stubble. I have very fine light hairs.

Where would you like to retire(if you have thought about it
)? Some place out in the wilderness. Not like no one for 300 miles but coutry setting. Never thought of leaving the USA or a specific state to go to but know the type of area I'd like!

Spa or swimming pool?Swimming pool. I would be in 7th heaven to have a pool.
Love them so much and could swim everyday for hours and hours!!!!
Ohhh I'd have a sexy hot body if I owned a pool!! (who wants to buy me one!!!???)

Worst subject in school?
English. Hated the teachers so I did bad

Best subject in school?
Math, was always ahead 2 years. Could have taken calc. in 10th but didn't want to.

Age of first kiss, and tell us about the person you kissed!
First "real" kiss..... 14 he was older (too much older) but it was very very nice. Outside at my sisters house. we went outside about sundown, we're walking around and just started kissing. Opened my eyes again and the sun was rising. It was pretty cool!
Thanks for the questions. Make me feel old and stuff now!!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Let's see....

Favorite Kitchen utensil? Spatchula
Favorite Beauty product? Coverup!!!! Miracle product!

Favorite cleaning product? Mean Green
favorite thing hanging on your wall right now? We only have one thing on the wall so it would have to be the Labatt Blue Beer Mirror
How many blankets do you have on your bed right now? Five, though they are pushed to the side when we sleep since it's been warm
Favorite room in your house/apartment? Outside!!! It's too cramped in the house. Very tiny apartment and BF is a packrat!
Favorite magazine?Cosmopolitain
Thanks, those we're nice one's. I didn't even have to think hard on that!!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Thanks, those we're nice one's. I didn't even have to think hard on that!!!
That's because I am running out of questions!!!!

slitty_kittay

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Favourite crisp flavour?

Sunrise or sunset?

Are you a glass half empty or half full person?

Ever used your feminine charms to get your way?

Do you like the rain or does it make you crabby?

Have you kept any stuffed toys from childhood?

How often do you switch your toothbrush?

Ever dyed your hair a bright colour?

When someone annoys you, do you speak your mind?

How early do the two of you rise on a day off? Keep it clean, missy...

Thanks for letting us interrogate you!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Favourite crisp flavour? If a crisp is a potatoe chip then I like plain with Franks Ret Hot on it!

Sunrise or sunset? Sunset because I get to see them!

Are you a glass half empty or half full person? Empty Empty Empty

Ever used your feminine charms to get your way? Wasn't aware that I had any!

Do you like the rain or does it make you crabby? Depends on if it's been raining for a long time or not

Have you kept any stuffed toys from childhood? Nope

How often do you switch your toothbrush? Quite often actually and I have four new ones in the cabinet right now. I always switch them if I get sick like the flu or such too!!!

Ever dyed your hair a bright colour? Yes.. very very bright red and also did the front section with Punky Colors called Magenta!

When someone annoys you, do you speak your mind? Generally. Unless it's my boss then I bite my lip

How early do the two of you rise on a day off? Keep it clean, missy...
I also ride for the occassion!!!!
Actually I get up before him most times, though if it's been a really really long week or two without any time off I have slept until like 7pm

Thanks for letting us interrogate you!
I sure do appreciate it from everyone!!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
i got another one for kitters, if that's ok

what do you like to do for you mum when she's feeling sad or sick to make her feel better?

luv
fawn

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

i got another one for kitters, if that's ok
She's still awake so that's OK with us!

what do you like to do for you mum when she's feeling sad or sick to make her feel better? I go and lay by her and get her to pet me a little, but mostly I just watch after her and sleep by her the whole time!

luv
fawn
Thanks Fawn ~
KITTERS
~

slitty_kittay

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

This is it guys... Your last chance before I pass the torch on to someone else!!!! Give me your best shot!
Favourite fruit?

Got any naughty snapshots lying around the house? - no, its okay, we dont need to see them!

Ever done any volunteer work?

Ever bought something that does not fit, hoping to diet up or down to fit into it?

Name something nice you have done for a loved one.

Are white lies ok? Explain.

Do you keep in contact with old school friends?

Do you recycle?

Do you get enough fiber?

Ok, I'll leave you alone now... Well done!!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Favourite fruit? Black Plums

Got any naughty snapshots lying around the house? - no, its okay, we dont need to see them!
Snapshots
, NO

Ever done any volunteer work? Not with any companys or places that just do that. I volunteer to help a lot of people I know though

Ever bought something that does not fit, hoping to diet up or down to fit into it? Never did it on purpose but have bought clothes that didn't fit saying they we're the right size but ended up being to big or small

Name something nice you have done for a loved one. Raised my sister's son for 5 years, while she didn't do it.

Are white lies ok? Explain. If they don't harm people, yes. Example, I got a bonus from work, told BF it was smaller than it was so I could pay a bill with the other part. He likes to spend money so I fibbed about the amount!

Do you keep in contact with old school friends? Some. Not as many as I'd like to. One, I run into about every month!

Do you recycle? Does no good in my area, they found the garbage man putting the recyclables in the regular trash!

Do you get enough fiber?
Sure...I'm regular!

Ok, I'll leave you alone now... Well done!!
Thanks, those we're enlightening!!! And fun!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lil_Axl_Gurl

If you met me in person what would you say? (Sorry I can't think of a better one I have a headache right now.
)
I'd say, Nice to meet you. Can I look at your Axel Rose collection? And I would ask if I could pet the furry little kitty!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

Jill you have been a great spotlight vict...ooops I mean host.. Sorry I didnt come up with more or better questions.
That's alright Howard, you can make it up on this weeks host!!! I'm starting her thread now!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I really enjoyed myself this week and wanted to say NAH NAH NAH NAH I got it easy, no horrible picture assignments for me!!!

Thanks again guys!!