Member Spotlight of the Week***Gingersmom***

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

6) What song would you choose as your life anthem? Hand in Pocket by Alanis Morrisette
Why this song my friend?....bring you some good Memmorie? or the lyrics are so deep?...

hard drink? Patron silver.
What is this my friend?....firts time that I heard about this!

what is your favorite comfort food? It depends on my mood. Right now, it is spinach & artichoke dip.
-Have you ever to tryed a Pizza of Artichoke?

I do it!
....and is delicious!..

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

6) What song would you choose as your life anthem? Hand in Pocket by Alanis Morrisette
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Why this song my friend?....bring you some good Memmorie? or the lyrics are so deep?...
The lyrics fit my life very much when the song came out. It struck a chord with me.

hard drink? Tequila, Patron silver.

What is this my friend?....firts time that I heard about this!
Patron is my favorite brand of Tequila. I like the silver better than the gold. I can drink tequila straight without making any faces.

what is your favorite comfort food? It depends on my mood. Right now, it is spinach & artichoke dip.

:-Have you ever to tryed a Pizza of Artichoke?

I do it!
....and is delicious!..

Yes, I love artichokes on my pizza!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
cool Answers!
ready for another set my friend?,...The topic of today would be Cats and also other stuffs...

1.- How many cats have you ever had in your enterely life?

2.- could you tell us the name of the list above?

3.- Do you have any preference about of Breeds of cats?

4.- Do you dream with cats when you sleeps?

5.- Have you ever to give catnip at your kittys to play?

6.- Wich brand do you prefer to give at your kitty in Wet and Dry food to eat?

7.- Would you like to work like a volunteer on a Cat shelter?

another stuffs...

8.- Wich one is your favourite colour to wear?
9.- Do you have some earrings with shape of cat?
10.- do you have some blouse with stamps of cats?
11.- do you collect or you have handcraft of kittys?
12.- how many purses do you have?

.....I hope not boring you with my questions my friend...

Cheers chick!...

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.- How many cats have you ever had in your enterely life? Just the three I have now. I grew up living with little birdies, having had many pet budgies over the years.

2.- could you tell us the name of the list above? Ginger, Ferris and Penny

3.- Do you have any preference about of Breeds of cats? I love cats in general, but the Bengal has been a long-time favorite.

4.- Do you dream with cats when you sleeps? I don't remember ever dreaming about the cats, no, but then again, I do not always recall my dreams.

5.- Have you ever to give catnip at your kittys to play? I sure do! Ginger is ADDICTED!
She will actually ask me for it!

6.- Wich brand do you prefer to give at your kitty in Wet and Dry food to eat? They eat a mix of dry food: 40% Nature's Variety Raw Instinct, 40% Royal Canin ADult and 20% Serengeti. For wet foods, Ginger eats Tuna & Shrimp flavor Meow Mix ONLY, Ferris eats several flavors of Meow Mix Market Selects, and Penny eats Sheba brand Chicken & Duck (and finishes the rest of what the other two leave in their bowls, the piglet!)

7.- Would you like to work like a volunteer on a Cat shelter?
another stuffs... Honestly, no, I wouldn't. I do a lot of volunteering already, doing things to help other humans. If I were to volunteer with animals, I would have to live in a zoo, because I would fall in love with too many of them!

8.- Wich one is your favourite colour to wear? Most of my clothing is either black, blue or green.

9.- Do you have some earrings with shape of cat? I do not wear jewelry at all.

10.- do you have some blouse with stamps of cats? No, I prefer not to wear clothing with domestic cats on it, but I do have a couple of T-shirts that have lions and tigers on them, from Las Vegas!

11.- do you collect or you have handcraft of kittys? I collect lion and tiger stuff (I do not collect on purpose, they are all gifts from other people.) I do not collect anything domestic cat related.

12.- how many purses do you have? Just two: A leather fanny pack that I use every day, and one nice "dressy" pocketbook that I use when I am in a business suit for work.

I am not a "girlie-girl, I do not wear make-up, I have very few pairs of shoes, I do not wear jewelry or fuss with my hairstyles. Having more than two pocketbooks is very silly to me, and seems a waste of money and space.

.....I hope not boring you with my questions my friend... Not at all!!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
hola Betsy...

I saw that you visited the Smithsonian in more that a couple of times
...any special reason? I mean do you like the Science?....or you live near at the area of the Musseum...

...Why are you interested in Galapagos Island? I mean if you have the money power to visit it, would you go to visit it?

In what fact influed in you to choose the brand of your motorcicle...
I mean, from all brands that are on the market why you choose that you have?.........

You don´t like to drive a Duccatti?
...I do!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw that you visited the Smithsonian in more that a couple of times...any special reason? I mean do you like the Science?....or you live near at the area of the Musseum... I only went once, but visited several of the museum's buildings. There are quite a few of them, as the Smithsonian is HUGE, and it was impossible to see everything in just a couple of days. I was there in Washington DC on a class trip when I was 11 years old, and I went because that's where they brought us. I don't live anywhere near DC. I am a fan of science, but I'm not THAT much of a geek.

...Why are you interested in Galapagos Island? I mean if you have the money power to visit it, would you go to visit it?.... Because I would love to experience being right there next to the animals - they are not afraid because they haven't learned that we are to be feared. I would just like to spend some time there to experience that.

In what fact influed in you to choose the brand of your motorcicle... I mean, from all brands that are on the market why you choose that you have?.........

You mean there are OTHER types of motorcycles???

Seriously, a Harley is all I have ever wanted to own and I will never own anything else. If I have to explain it, you won't understand.

You don´t like to drive a Duccatti?...I do! I really, really don't like the noise the Ducati engine makes - it has a rat-a-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat noise to it that is annoying to me. I can always tell when someone is riding a Ducati by the sound it makes.
I'm sorry, Rigel, but I'm a Harley elitist!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Man I could really go for some ice cream right now!
What is your favorite flavor?

Do you like any toppings on it?

I'm not a big fan of ice-cream in general. It's just too heavy. I do like lemon sorbet, though.

I did answer this question already, by the way, and here was my answer: I don't eat ice-cream too often, so it depends on my mood. I like to order from a local ice-cream place the following concoction: Maple-walnut ice-cream with hot fudge, strawberries, whipped cream and nuts on top.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I can always tell when someone is riding a Ducati by the sound it makes.
I'm sorry, Rigel, but I'm a Harley elitist!
[/b]
Love your sincerity!

So you can to gift me the Duccatti that you have hide in your garage!
...I could use it!

Just kidding my friend!!!

What a terrific Week my friend! I really enjoy it with all members!

thanks for being honest with us!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Love your sincerity!

So you can to gift me the Duccatti that you have hide in your garage!
...I could use it!

Just kidding my friend!!!

What a terrific Week my friend! I really enjoy it with all members!

thanks for being honest with us!
Thank YOU for keeping me going all week with your questions! Now it is Duchess15's turn!