***Member Spotlight of the Week 4/10 to 4/16 - smitten4kittens!!***

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i would have posted this yesterday for 9-15 but i was sick with some weird bug :/ so i posting it for 10-16

will i picked smitten4kittens

your questions are

1 what is your favorite holiday

2 how old are you

3 how many pets do you have

4 whats your favorite drink anything like soda water juice alcohol etc

5 are you in a relationship?

6 how old was you wen you had your first kiss?

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i would have posted this yesterday for 9-15 but i was sick with some weird bug :/ so i posting it for 10-16

will i picked smitten4kittens

your questions are

1 what is your favorite holiday

2 how old are you

3 how many pets do you have

4 whats your favorite drink anything like soda water juice alcohol etc

5 are you in a relationship?

6 how old was you wen you had your first kiss?

1) I love everything about Christmas!

2) I am 42.

3) I have 2 kitties.

4) I drink a lot of water because it's healthy but my favorite drink would be cherry pepsi.

5) I'm single right now.

6) I was 12.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi! 

1. In your profile it says you knit and quilt, so is it hard to keep the cats away from the threads and yarn? 

2. You also like to cook. What is your specialty dish?

3. What is your favorite color? 

4. What is the last movie you watched? Did you like it?

5. Do you sing? Have you used a karaoke?

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! 

1. In your profile it says you knit and quilt, so is it hard to keep the cats away from the threads and yarn? 

2. You also like to cook. What is your specialty dish?

3. What is your favorite color? 

4. What is the last movie you watched? Did you like it?

5. Do you sing? Have you used a karaoke?
Hi Yayi!

1) I use a plastic container with a little hole on top to hide the ball of yarn. Just a few inches that I'm working with comes out of the top. This works pretty well, but Bailey still paws at that little bit of yarn sometimes. Grover isn't interested in the yarn. He's not the crafty type 
. When I sew I only take out one needle at a time. I have a huge magnet to find it fast if I drop it on the floor.

2) I make a good lasagne. I stir a little hot pepper paste called Harissa into the sauce to make it spicy. Good first date dinner. Guaranteed second date! 

3) I love pale green. Sage or seafoam kind of shades. It's relaxing.

4) I hardly ever watch movies. I guess it was Christmas Vacation. It always make me laugh.

5) I can't carry a tune to the end of the driveway
. If I want to make someone laugh (or go home sick for the day) I just belt out the Star Spangled Banner. I do like Karaoke! I like to sing Kid Rock's song "Only God knows why".

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
  1. What is your favorite day of the week?
  2. Do you have a favorite dish you like to cook?
  3. If you could meet any person (dead or alive) who would you choose?
  4. Do you have a favorite scent?
  5. What is your least favorite household chore?

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  1. What is your favorite day of the week? Saturday
  2. Do you have a favorite dish you like to cook? Eggplant parmesean with angel hair because it's my favorite thing to eat.
  3. If you could meet any person (dead or alive) who would you choose? Have to think more about that one...
  4. Do you have a favorite scent? I love citrus scents and lavender.
  5. What is your least favorite household chore? Hand washing dishes because it hurts my back.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 what color or your kittys?
2 how often do they go in not counting ER trips?

3 do you order any pet stuff online?

4 what color is your blanket you sleep with ?

5 do you sell your quilts ?

oh i forgot to say in the PM to you you have to pass the member of the week on the 17th and there week is 17-23 just to let you know:)

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 what color or your kittys? Bailey has a black and brown classic tabby pattern, with a white belly and feet. Grover has a brown and black tabby pattern.
2 how often do they go in not counting ER trips? They're both still young, (2 years) so not very often.

3 do you order any pet stuff online? Yes. I like pet supply shopping every way possible:) I like petfoodirect.com because they have all the food ingredients listed so it's easy to compare brands.

4 what color is your blanket you sleep with ? White.

5 do you sell your quilts ? I haven't yet. I think I might like to sell little blankets or beds for kitties. I donated a few knit ones to the shelter. Mine hop right on them as soon as I finish one like they knew it was for them all along:)

oh i forgot to say in the PM to you you have to pass the member of the week on the 17th and there week is 17-23 just to let you know:) Okay, thanks.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Hello! :wavey:

What's your first name? You don't have to answer that if you aren't comfortable with it.
Do you work?
Do you live in an apartment, house, condo, etc?
Favorite forum on TCS?
How did you find TCS?
Do you drive? What color vehicle do you have?

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!
Hi!

What's your first name? You don't have to answer that if you aren't comfortable with it. Pam
Do you work? I'm a nanny. The kids are in school now so I'm not as busy as I used to be when they were little. I'm with the kids some early mornings, after school and I cook for the family too. The summers are fun because there is a pool here!  I've been with this family for 13 years.
Do you live in an apartment, house, condo, etc? There is a separate apartment on the family's property across the backyard. I live there. It's perfect because I have my own space, and no commute!
Favorite forum on TCS? Fur pictures and videos, nutrition and kitten care.
How did you find TCS? I googled a cat question and it brought me here. I never left
Do you drive? What color vehicle do you have? My car is silver.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
:wavey::wavey::wavey:

Have you reached your goal weight yet?
Are you still eating low carb?
Typical meals for a normal day for you?
Do you exercise?
Am I irritating you with the weight questions? :lol3: I'm trying to lose also.

Do you have any type of decoration on the door to enter your apartment?
Favorite season?
Closest tourist attraction to you?

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Have you reached your goal weight yet? Yes. My goal was to NOT have to shop in plus-size stores anymore. I made it:)
Are you still eating low carb? Yes for the most part. I occasionally eat healthy carbs like a small bowl of lentil soup, but nothing processed like white bread or sugar. I usually eat lean protein and veggies. Not eating white flour and sugar really helps reduce the cravings.
Typical meals for a normal day for you? Plain greek yogurt with bluberries, greek salad with grilled chicken or tuna, scrambled eggs with turkey sausage, onions and peppers. For snacks I have an apple with organic peanut butter, tomato juice and low-fat string cheese, coffee with light cream, hard-boiled egg, veggie smoothies I make at home.
Do you exercise? I try to walk 3 miles most days. I go to yoga too. I do a gentle class so it's not burning a lot of calories, but it helps me feel happy and relaxed and I've noticed I'm not looking for comfort food as much after starting yoga. Who knew?!
Am I irritating you with the weight questions?
I'm trying to lose also. Not at all. You can do it :)

Do you have any type of decoration on the door to enter your apartment? No but I just planted flowers on my steps to greet me.
Favorite season? Fall
Closest tourist attraction to you? I'm in the middle of Independance Hall in Philadelphia and Valley Forge where George Washington stayed. For fun there is Hershey Park amusement park.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Me again! :wavey:

Do you drink coffee? How do you like it?

Any plans for the weekend?

What do you have on your feet right now?

Do you consider yourself to be an organized person?

Last person you talked to on the phone?

Do you text a lot?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello Pam!:wavey:
nice to meet you!...:)
SO sorry for not be able at your week...:frusty: my CO sent me to a Bussiness Trip...so I was unable for the whole week on internet ...:frusty:

Just a few questions...:think:
-what do you work?...:)
-Do you have bussiness trips constantly?
-would you change your actual Job for another one?
-Do you have a mug of cat in your office desk?
(I have one!...:lol3:..)

Have a nice #CATurday!:wavey:

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me again!
 Hi

Do you drink coffee? How do you like it? I LOVE coffee! Columbian coffee brewed with cinnamon. I add a splash of light cream.

Any plans for the weekend? The weather is perfect today so I had a nice walk in the neighborhood. I want to plant more flowers. I'm hoping to go out for Greek food for diinner with my sister. Extra play time with the kitties because it's Saturday:)  Go to Whole Foods and find something good to cook for tomorrow. Watch a baseball game with the kids I take care of.

What do you have on your feet right now? My cat Grover
. Under him, barefeet.

Do you consider yourself to be an organized person? Nope. I spend a lot of time getting things organized but then never keep it that way, and have to start all over again.

Last person you talked to on the phone? My Dad.

Do you text a lot? Hardly ever.

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Pam!
Hi there!
nice to meet you!...

SO sorry for not be able at your week...
my CO sent me to a Bussiness Trip...so I was unable for the whole week on internet ...

Just a few questions...

-what do you work?...
  I am a nanny for a family with 4 kids.
-Do you have bussiness trips constantly? None for me.
-would you change your actual Job for another one? No! I'll be sad when the kids are older and I need a new job.
-Do you have a mug of cat in your office desk? No office, but all my mugs at home have cats on them. One was a Christmas gift and has pictures of my own cats on it. I love it :)
(I have one!...
..)

Have a nice #CATurday!
You too. Thanks.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm coming over with 10 of my TCS friends for dinner tonight. What will you be serving? Is the house clean? What if we were nosy and opened closets? Where are the cats? Are the shy or will they greet us at the door?

What are your favorite traits of each of your cats?

Do you paint your nails?

What color eyes do you have? How about hair?

What's the messiest spot in your house right now?

Do you have any siblings?

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm coming over with 10 of my TCS friends for dinner tonight. What will you be serving? Is the house clean? What if we were nosy and opened closets? Where are the cats? Are the shy or will they greet us at the door? Chicken fajitas. The house needs some work to be guest worthy. Wear a hard-hat if you are going to be opening closets. Bailey will greet everybody happily at the door. He thinks everybody is here to see him and loves to make new friends. Grover is sweet and friendly but shy. He will wait for you to pet him.

What are your favorite traits of each of your cats?  Grover gets in bed at night and lays his head in my palm. Then he makes adorable squeaky noises while he's falling asleep. He loves being pet so much sometimes he drools
. Bailey puts his head down for kisses when I come home and still "smurgles" LOL!  He makes happy cooing noises when he wakes up in the morning.

Do you paint your nails? Always.

What color eyes do you have? How about hair? Blue eyes. I have light blonde highlights.

What's the messiest spot in your house right now? My closet.

Do you have any siblings? I have one sister. She is a year older and lives close by.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
:wavey::wavey::wavey:

What's your favorite flower? Least favorite?
Do you prefer to get your news online, paper or on TV?
Favorite vegetable?
What can you hear right now?
Last vacation you took?
Have you chosen our next victim yet?

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

What's your favorite flower? Least favorite? I love tulips. Not sure about a least favorite.
Do you prefer to get your news online, paper or on TV? None. It's never anything positive. I'm a happier person without it.
Favorite vegetable? I love all kinds of peppers.
What can you hear right now? Birds chirping out my window.
Last vacation you took? Years ago I went to Tunisia. I loved it. I rode a camel like a dorky tourist :)
Have you chosen our next victim yet? I have somebody in mind.