Member Spotlight May 26-June 1: Bonnie1965!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

...all the mans in the world are afraid of this figure!...after her role in fatal attraction, for sure.....

Well, well, well,...The topic of today is of General stuffs around you life...

1.- Wich one is the most crazy thing that have you ever do it???? ( I mean for example, Jump in parachute, Take a Snake live, Jump in Bungee etc)
2.- Do you have indor plants at home?
3.- If you can travel in time and to meet to some historycal person WHO would be and Tell us why?...
4.- If you have the money power to move to some part of the world ( of course with your kittys) wich place would be and why.....
5.- What is the thing that really anoy you on the persons.......( for example: the hypocresy, the envy etc)

6.- Are you Religious?

7.- Favourite Salad?

8.- favourite pop soda?

9.- Choose one would you prefer to watch Sunrise
or Sunset and tell us why......
10.- Do you have a car? wich type is it?....

Have a nice weekend my friend!....
1. I have never parachuted from a plane but looking back, I wish I would have when I had the chance. No bungee jumping either - yikes! I've handled snakes many times and was visiting with my brother's pet tarantula yesterday. That's about as crazy as I get

2. I have several plants - can't remember all the names but there are succulents, peperomia, creeping charlie, purple passion, purple heart and a couple of the wandering type. Oh and a spider plant.
3. There are many, but if just one ... I would like to go back to speak with Jesus of Nazareth. I would ask just what his true intentions were because I am pretty sure we got much of it messed up since then.
4. Oregon!
Told ya I was boring. I would like to have a vacation home in Alaska someday and would also love to travel the world. But when it comes to "home" the Pacific Northwest is it.
5. Hypocrisy is it. Its tough to trust people who say one thing then do another. I don't like those type of people in my life. Having to work with them is bad enough

6. I am not anything when it comes to organized religion. I have yet to find one I can be comfortable with. A couple come close, but not a good fit yet. I was raised in the Church of God/Pentacostal faith, though.
7. yummm, a big ol' chef's salad!
8. I usually drink Diet Coke but when I'm feeling nostalgic, I reach for a root beer or orange soda.
9. Being on the west coast of the US, I love our sunsets plus I'm more a night person.
10. Acutally, I haven't had a car in 10 years but this past Tuesday my brother bought one for me. A 1992 Ford Taurus wagon
Not quite a hot rod

Thank you! You have a wonderful weekend, too!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

please bonnie, remember the next monday you should to make the announcement about the new member under the "spotlight"..
I will do this, I promise
I have a victim in mind!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

How many languages do you speak?

What is the most physically demanding thing you've ever done?

List your top two favorite foods.

List your top two favorite drinks.

Are you strong?

How did you just define strong?

I speak American English. Took two years of Russian and still know the alphabet but that is about it. Would be great to speak more. I have that on my "to do" list

Most physically demanding thing would have to be helping my mother chop wood.

Top fave foods: My mother's chicken and homemade noodles and chicken and dumplings.

Drinks: non-alcoholic - orange kool-aid and diet coke. (not mixed!)
alcoholic - I haven't had booze in ages but I used to like Long Island Iced Tea. Have some interesting memories from those

I am not physically strong unless I put my "weight" into it
I think I'm mentally strong. I don't freak out over situations that click a panic button in others. I used to be pretty fragile emotionally, but that gets better with age. Think that was because I held everything inside.

Oops, think I did just define it?

Thank you

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

... I would like to go back to speak with Jesus of Nazareth. I would ask just what his true intentions were because I am pretty sure we got much of it messed up since then...

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
the Carol remarks on your question bring my attention too!

I love your answer my friend, very good, and respect your own opinion as well!..

Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

I will do this, I promise
I have a victim in mind!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anne

I know there's a new victim, but just to wrap up this week, I thought I'd put your Daphne in the spotlight as well -
http://thecatsite.com/blog/41/member...spotlight.html

Feel free to comment on the blog too!
Aw! What a sweetie!

I've been busy with life the last few weeks; didn't even know about this new feature at TCS!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness! I missed this as well. What a great idea! Isn't she just soooo sweet?
Still in love with this girl