Member Poll: The Gift Menu

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I voted for the drop down list. I can't tell what half of the things are without having the name next to it.
The easter egg is particularly freaky without knowing what it is ...and still is a little starnge when you do!
That was exactly my reaction when I saw today's change!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Drop down for me, too, unless it's possible to tweak so that hovering over the image identifies it -- I think someone made that suggestion. It's a real pain trying to figure out what those little teeny things are (doesn't help that I broke my glasses last week, and am using an old pair that aren't really very good for the computer.)

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

I concur. The glass of wine does look very starnge. In fact, it is one of the starngest of all the starngey little gifts we have. We may add some more gifts eventually, no guarantees at this point, but don't worry. I'm sure we'll keep the batteries around for your needs.
Thank goodness!
I mean, batteries are really useful...you know...for...flashlights...and things like that...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Thank goodness!
I mean, batteries are really useful...you know...for...flashlights...and things like that...
Oh absolutely! I'm sure you'll own a flashlight someday.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohh.....sweaty armpits????? Count me in!!!!

(hehe just kidding- i think the drop down list
)