Member in the Spotlight 3//19-3/25/13 -- StarryEyedTiGeR

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Nikki!...:hugs:

BUT i´m not easy to avoid...:evilgrin:

;)....:lol3:

1. Can you drive a motorcicle?...:confused: I tried to learn how to drive one several years back, but the only problem was that my feet didn't quite touch the ground :flail: I'm short!
2 Worst injury you've ever had?...:( Severe complications after my heart procedure back in 2010 that left me permanently disabled and with Phrenic Nerve Palsy, a collapsed lung and a few other complications.
3. Do you love where you live?...:) It's ok for right now. I'm very thankful for my home, but I do plan to move eventually though. :)
4. How many TVs do you have in your house?....:clap: One. I've never really seen a use for multiple tv's. Less is more :)
5. Who is your loudest friend?...:eek: My dogs ;)
6. Do you have any pets?(apart of your kitts of course :nod: )…....:rub: I have two Australian Shepherds, and two tropical fishtanks
7. Does someone have a crush on you?...:blush: I suppose my boyfriend does lol
8. Your favorite book(s)?:Books: "Prey"- Michael Crichton
9. Do you collect anything?... Giraffes, bobble-head wooden painted turtles, perfume, makeup
10. What song do you want played at your funeral?:boohoo: "Time of your Life" - Green Day

Please take your time...:blush:

:wavey:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Favorite cake?

Favorite makeup brand?

Favorite Green Day song?

Any plans for the weekend?

Do you burn candles?

Last time you ate out?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Favorite cake? My oldest sister's Coconut Cream Cake. It's amazing!

Favorite makeup brand? Drugstore: L'oreal and Sonia Kashuk / High End: Urban Decay

Favorite Green Day song? "When I Come Around"

Any plans for the weekend? Had breakfast with my aunt this morning, came home to clean house, and I think I might go out with her again tonight. Tomorrow, I'm not sure!

Do you burn candles? Like a pyromaniac!!! I LOVE candles! :clap:

Last time you ate out?
This morning. I had breakfast with my aunt. :)

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Hello! :wavey:

Do you like seafood?

Are you allergic to any foods?

What's a typical weekday for you?

Do you have a decoration on your door right now?

Do you have any cat decorations in your house?

Have you chosen our next victim?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello! :wavey:

Do you like seafood?A few things. I like snow crab legs, fried clams, dyno-dynamite sushi roll from a restaurant near me, and that's honestly about it. I'm just not a big seafood person in general.

Are you allergic to any foods? Cinnamon if it touches the skin on my face will leave me with a rash, but I still eat/ drink things with it. I'm just careful about it

What's a typical weekday for you? It honestly just depends on the day for me. Today is a pretty low key day, so I'll just be running some errands (bank, shopping, pet store), cooking, and then grooming the dogs and training at home. We normally have quite a number of training classes during the week, but since it's the week of Easter/Spring Break they're cancelled, so I'm enjoying time off at home! :clap:

Do you have a decoration on your door right now? I have a wreath on the door right now.

Do you have any cat decorations in your house? I do in the crate room! That room is dedicated entirely to the pets, so it's all for the cats/dogs in there. I have their cat tree and the dog's crates, awards, therapy letters, some decorations, and pictures in there :)

Have you chosen our next victim? I believe I have!:evilgrin:

Last edited: