Melinda the rescue Persian is going to her new forever home soon

p3 and the king

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have decided to let my friend have a shot at her.  She knows how Persians can be she has been around mine the entire time I've had them... 7 years!   She knows and understands they can be high maintainance.  But, so very sweet and loving.  I think Melinda will be fine with her after a few days.  She has made friends with all of my cats and she can come back here if things don't work out between them. 

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wonderful news!!!! :clap::clap::clap: And you can keep tabs on her as well. I bet it will all work out with your friend and Melinda. :cross: :D :clap:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

p3 and the king

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you feralvr!  I dropped her off this morning.  I am very impressed by the preparations my friend made for her.  She really took care of everything and more.  She got 2 litterboxes and plenty of toys and balls for her to play with.  A comfy bed and a nice cat tree for her and she put it next to a window!  She got her brushes to groom her with, a whole grooming kit.  Dishes and food that I feed.  I don't know if she'll do the semi cooked meat at dinner time but she will have the good grain free food anyway.  She put feliway diffusers throughout to help with her nervousness and confusion.  She did a good job!!  I was impressed!  Melinda of couse cowared in the taxi and refused to come out so I left the taxi there for her until she feels better.