Meet Tricky And Hope

Mashkasheli

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi

I am Maxine. I would like to introduce you to 3 cats actually although my best friend, Sheleg, I lost today, 3 weeks ago unfortunately. Sheleg was my prince and at the moment I am not sure how I am going to get over his loss. I am blessed to have two other angels in my life who are very different to Sheleg and who are more independent but who I love with all my heart nevertheless!

Hope:

IMG_6337.JPG

Tricky:
IMG_6046.jpg

Sheleg:
IMG_2108.JPG

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry you lost Sheleg, its heartbreaking when we lose them. They are lovely photos and I love Sheleg's hat . Welcome to the site and hope I you enjoy looking around. Keep posting lots of photos.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mashkasheli

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for your kind words about Hope and Tricky and your kind words about Sheleg. Its been a tough 3 weeks without him and I know the grieving process is going to take time. I am glad I found this site where there are fellow cat lovers who understand my love for cats, and who understand what a huge loss Sheleg was.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS. Sheleg was a very handsome boy, and I’m very sorry for your loss. If you’re ready, you can post a memorial to him in our Crossing the Bridge forums. :angel:

Hope and Tricky are very nice looking cats. I love Hope’s sleek black fur and big ears. Tricky has such a sweet expression, and I wish I could pet his beautiful thick, shaggy fur. :catrub:

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome and so glad you are here with us! Thank you for sharing such lovely photos of your sweet cats. I am so sorry for the loss of your dear Shelag. I hope you find comfort in his memories and his spirit beside you. Please let us know how you are coping and I really look forward to seeing you very often in the forums and, of course, Tricky and Hope!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi

I am Maxine. I would like to introduce you to 3 cats actually although my best friend, Sheleg, I lost today, 3 weeks ago unfortunately. Sheleg was my prince and at the moment I am not sure how I am going to get over his loss. I am blessed to have two other angels in my life who are very different to Sheleg and who are more independent but who I love with all my heart nevertheless!

Hope:

View attachment 211189

Tricky:
View attachment 211188

Sheleg:
View attachment 211187
:grouphug::grouphug2::hearthrob::redheartpump:

Mashkasheli

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi! I am not sure what TNR is??:D I adopted him, he was a stray at a hospital I was at for a few days, and when they neutered him he came back to me like that. I was not happy at all but it was about 11 years ago. It actually really affected him because when he did come back he became scared of people! He only lets me touch him and as I say it's been 11 years! He was my first cat along with another cat Mashka from the same hospital that I took home. Her ear was already like that so she had been spade. Unfortunately I lost Mashkasheli in September 2010. I will have a look at the thread you mentioned! Thank you!Gypsy looks beautiful!:heartshape::heartshape:

Mashkasheli

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Not Mashkasheli, but rather, Mashka. Some Russian women had been taking care of her and had named her. Same with Tricky. Some other long term patients had been feeding him and named him Tricky. :)

Mashkasheli

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS. Sheleg was a very handsome boy, and I’m very sorry for your loss. If you’re ready, you can post a memorial to him in our Crossing the Bridge forums. :angel:

Hope and Tricky are very nice looking cats. I love Hope’s sleek black fur and big ears. Tricky has such a sweet expression, and I wish I could pet his beautiful thick, shaggy fur. :catrub:
Thank you so much! I did write in the Crossing the Bridge forum (Goodbye my Prince) and it has helped me tremendously although I cry every time I read the answers. Everyone is so nice here and I am happy Found all of you!

Mashkasheli

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome and so glad you are here with us! Thank you for sharing such lovely photos of your sweet cats. I am so sorry for the loss of your dear Shelag. I hope you find comfort in his memories and his spirit beside you. Please let us know how you are coping and I really look forward to seeing you very often in the forums and, of course, Tricky and Hope!
Thanks very much. I am blessed to have found this site. Lovely people who love cats as much as me. People around me just don't understand the loss, or my love for my cats. Sometimes they make me feel crazy. How can someone not love a cat? That is crazy to me! I am taking it one day at a time, but miss my little angel very much of course. I take comfort knowing he is not suffering anymore but I cant stand being alone without him!
I am enjoying the forums a lot. You are all so wonderful! Thank you!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! I am not sure what TNR is??:D I adopted him, he was a stray at a hospital I was at for a few days, and when they neutered him he came back to me like that. I was not happy at all but it was about 11 years ago. It actually really affected him because when he did come back he became scared of people! He only lets me touch him and as I say it's been 11 years! He was my first cat along with another cat Mashka from the same hospital that I took home. Her ear was already like that so she had been spade. Unfortunately I lost Mashkasheli in September 2010. I will have a look at the thread you mentioned! Thank you!Gypsy looks beautiful!:heartshape::heartshape:
Thanks, she is such a sweet and beautiful girl. TNR is something the Animal Protective League (and other organizations too I belive) do. It stands for Trap, Neuter and Release. They live trap strays and ferals, spay or neuter then return them to where they were trapped so new cats don't move in to take over as they would if cats were just removed. The ear is clipped so they can tell quickly and without handling the cat that they have already been spayed/neutered. They may also treat any illnesses or injuries when they have the cats in being spayed/neutered I'm not sure .