MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

It was totally meant to be......I have a Lily & I
white cats.....my address for shipping is:

A girl can wish, can't she?

Give her a
on that little pink nose for me, will ya? I love little white kitty pink noses....
Noooo!!!! You have enough kitties!! Sir Poopalot needs a girlfriend to help him settle into the new house

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
she's absolutely gorgeous! WOW! And a lucky girl if indeed she was dumped.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sure glad that she appeared again to you, before the weather starts getting cold!
I'm glad about that too. I thought about her every day and really hoped I'd find her again and be able to catch her. I didn't think she'd be so easy to catch though, considering she ran from me the first time I saw her. She had avoided the trap very well, although I did manage to catch another cat, a raccoon, a possum and a rabbit! lol

It was perfect timing that I got her when I did, we're having fairly amazing weather for a few days but we're supposed to get some snow on Thursday and Friday.

She is settling in really well. I've had her checked out already and she is healthy aside from needing to be wormed. She's 1-2 years old and has a spay scar. So she was obviously cared about at one time. Luckily she hasn't been declawed!

We've started on introductions fairly slowly, the other cats know she's here and she knows they're here. She seems to be afraid of them, and will growl but she's doing pretty well. She isn't sure what to think about the dogs, especially Thunder who is the biggest. She ran from him at first, but just this morning he sniffed her and she just lightly smacked him on the face and wandered away, LOL.

She is such a cuddle bug, and insists on having attention at all times. And she talks, she makes all kinds of weird sounds, I swear she said "mama" earlier!

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw! She looks beautiful! I'm glad that she found you but I hate it when people dump pets in hopes that someone will take them in or not even caring if they do or not. Lol, it's good to hear that she's getting used to your dogs too. Is she a keeper?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is she a keeper?
She was a keeper before I ever caught her! I've always wanted a white cat, and right before I saw her for the first time I told John that I really wanted to adopt a white cat. A couple days after I said that, she showed up. I believe it was meant to be!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is beautiful! Great pics, too. Is that a project she was helping you with in the first pic?

I am so glad she showed back up before it got too cold. I would hate to think of such a pretty girl out in the bad weather. Good job trapping her.
She looks like my Pearl minus the terrified look on her face.