Meet Tabitha! My new adopted kitty

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bmw kitty cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone. She has fit in perfectly. The only problem im having now is today is day 2 of diarrhea =( she still plays and is super happy, but has tummy problems. I feel so bad for her and the worst part is I cant get her to the vet until Saturday since I will be at a clients office beginning tomorrow until August rather than at my office so i cant take off =(

The rescue where I adopted her from said she was dewormed and gave her heartgard. Can anyone give me any advice on how to deal with her little problem until Saturday.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Is she eating the same food she was? Because switching food can do it.
If you're not feeding her what she was eating, if you can find out what she was eating, you can put her back on it, then slowly switch her to what you want her to be eating.

On the deworming... was she treated 2 or 3 times? Because if they have round worm, it requires a minimum of two treatments three weeks apart. Even better to have a third, just to make sure.

Still best to get a fecal sample in when you can.

bmw kitty cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you for your input LDG!

Here are more pictures of the princess

Kuki with Tabitha

Mitchel, Tuty and Tabitha

Mitchell, Kiki and Tabitha

bmw kitty cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So its been 4 months since my princess arrived at her furever home! She sure has changed since her arrival. She's been living the good life with her 4 brothers who love her dearly, as do we! Here is a little before and after lol

Last edited: