Meet Spirit

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
One of Shaman's new friends. Please ignore the garbage cans. I'm trying to position the cam so we can see all areas that the cats will be. This is a major breakthrough btw: Spirit usually only comes out at night time. Beautiful gray. Shaman was trying to show the cat area and food bowl to Spirit from looking at the other cam views but Spirit is still not sure if the "hooman" will emerge.

View media item 423345

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
One of Shaman's new friends. Please ignore the garbage cans. I'm trying to position the cam so we can see all areas that the cats will be. This is a major breakthrough btw: Spirit usually only comes out at night time. Beautiful gray. Shaman was trying to show the cat area and food bowl to Spirit from looking at the other cam views but Spirit is still not sure if the "hooman" will emerge.

View media item 423345
They are adorable..both of them in the video

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
They are adorable..both of them in the video
Thank you. I can't wait til Spirit and Gypsy come closer for me to get better videos. Of course if it wasn't close to 0 outside I could be outside and let them get used to my smell. Really want to move those cans somewhere else but Mom will complain if I move to the side of the house.

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you. I can't wait til Spirit and Gypsy come closer for me to get better videos. Of course if it wasn't close to 0 outside I could be outside and let them get used to my smell. Really want to move those cans somewhere else but Mom will complain if I move to the side of the house.
I love the videos of all your kitties..You are doing a great job with all these kitties...I think you're awsome

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
That's all Shaman's doing. :) Spirit won't come near me so I'm starting over with the taming of Spirit and Gypsy (if Gyspy would ever come out during the day that is.) Treasure was too rambunctious for Shaman