Meet Snowflake!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh thank goodness, I was running ragged trying to give both of them equal attention! I am just plum exhausted!

We bought a scratching post for Kahu, and now Peedoodle is 'scratching' it even though he has no claws. Isnt that cute?

It is very obvious that Peedoodle is the alpha cat, he is even the boss of us!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kahu has adopted the desk as his new bed.

He has become more confident, playing all the time and he is a real sweetheart, Peedoodle and Kahu are starting to tolerate each other and last night someone came to visit and they rubbed up against each other, I praised them to high heaven and it was soooo wonderful!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Peedoodle licked Kahu today! Yayyyy! They are now sniffing each others faces with no adverse reactions. Peedoodle has been so wonderful and sooo patient. Kahu is a hyper little thing and he is so entertaining!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh yeah, if holes suddenly appear, I will know why!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by hissy
Deaf cats are so cool, because they are basically fearless!
They don't hear the noises that spook normal kitties, and all they want is to be around their people.
You are right - Kahu follows me EVERYWHERE! Its so cute!... I really adore that little boy!

i are baboon

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally posted by Kiwideus
Snowflake has come home! He is very affectionate but does not like to be picked up (he had never been picked up until he was rescued!) But he will come to you for affection if all 4 paws are on the ground. He is sooo sweet, soo pretty with blue eyes! I am so in love!
I gave Peedoodle the blanket that Snowflake was on and he sniffed at it and went to the door to see what was going on. He is in the spare bedroom now with a biiig bed LOL. He seems to be taking to us really well, but we still need to give him time for him to adjust to being in a new home. He is such a sweetheart!
Now that there is one hairy cat.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's just beautiful. I hope things continue smoothly between him and Peedoodle!