meet Sebring.... who knows what she is..

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I was thinking the pattern looks like a broken mackerel because the spots are mostly in lines, not random. That would make her just a big (really big) DSH tabby.

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think she definitely has some bengal in her. Yeah the markings on her ribs are more broken up stripes than spots but until recently most bengals had rib stripes too, it's the area that's hard to get to be purely spotted. Further down her body the spots look more random and their size and placement and her colour makes me think bengal more than oci.

I have a 12lbs bengal female an I can't imagine having a kitty that's almost double her weight. My friends mostly have much smaller and lighter cats and think my Nikita is a huge monster cat, especially because her weight is all dense muscle. I'll have to tell them about yours!

Thank for sharing those photos she's a gorgeous cat

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
His ears don't really show it, but the size and the spots do.... I wonder if this kitty has some Savannah into it? What do you all think?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mopar92

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have not checked in here in a while. Sebring is 100% more house friendly. She's a great cat now. She has incredible vision ( deer 500 yards away, etc). No doubt she has the most sensitive situational awarness of any of my 20 cats I have had since childhood. We might still have the x ray. If the vet didnt recycle it. Sure would love to know what the near 25 lb kitten is. She seems to throw up "cat" food once or twice a week, but can eat cooked chicken, etc all day long without sickness. We've tried every kind of food. We've tried generic to expensive RX food. Her canines are huge too if that helps... almost 20 mm if that helps. I'll get a pic soon.

Her sleeping...

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am no expert... but her spots look more arrowhead than the average mackerel tabby... so wondering if she does indeed have some wild in her or Bengal.

She is a stunner!!!