Meet ROXY!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cookie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks you guys for all the replies!!

Unique, your torti is very cute! how old is she?
Roxy does the same thing!!! when ever we walk in a room where she is, once she makes eye contact with us she talks, (meows) and then when you go to pet her she does the hrrr sound, and when she leaves the room the same hrr sound...

sometime she after she leaves the room we are in, she is making all wierd talking noises from the next room, combo of meows and hrrs, it so funny, we could be watching tv, but can't help laughing when she talks...

my husband imitates her sounds and they have a cat conversation, I imitate her too sometimes, but she will keep talking as long I talk to her.

the funniest is when I talk on the telephone, she thinks I am talking to her or something and jumps on me talking away, people on the other line are like is that your cat? and I say "she was quiet two minutes ago!"

anyone elses cat start to talk while they are on the phone?

~unique~

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello,

thats sooo funny, Marjie does the same!!! If my sister is on the phone, she always is laughing about the sound in the backround. Marjie is just a very talkative cat. Her name is Marjorie because we hat her at home end she started her typical "hrrrm" by every new room she did watch. So we called her Marge (You now Simpsons? Marge always makes "hrmm" if she is mad.) From Marge we came to Marjorie, so we named her Marjorie.
She is 11 month old.
Your Roxy is a real beauty!