tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Reggie got his first bath. He smelled like lots of cats. He did really good. But he looked like a bat! Lol I couldn't get the after bath wet bat picture to load. So here is a dry snuggle picture.

View attachment 461716
Excellent, Reggie! Cats are the cleanest animals out of water, and they are self-cleaning; but yeah, occasionally, as when they smell like "lots of cats," they may need a little assistance from their caregivers.
Yeah, cats do look like bats when they're wet, especially when they're kittens with big ears. I guess that's one of many reasons why I also love bats.;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ReginaldElton

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Reggie is a poly on all 4s. His feet are so big on the back he literally stands straight up a lot of the time. I've been trying to get a picture, but he is to fast. Part of the reason we got another kitten is because Nugget (1 yo) wouldn't leave our senior cat, Loki, alone (12yo). It has seemed to work. Nugget and Reggie play a lot. In the last week, Nugget has barely paid any attention to Loki.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Reggie is a poly on all 4s. His feet are so big on the back he literally stands straight up a lot of the time. I've been trying to get a picture, but he is to fast. Part of the reason we got another kitten is because Nugget (1 yo) wouldn't leave our senior cat, Loki, alone (12yo). It has seemed to work. Nugget and Reggie play a lot. In the last week, Nugget has barely paid any attention to Loki.
HUGE feet!!!