Meet Porter, my handsome little boy <3

captainkittycat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

He's still at the shelter right now, but I'm bringing him home on Friday! He's about a year old, and was a feral for most of his little life, but since he's been at the shelter, he's come a long way! He was not the most friendly cat for a little while, but since he was neutered, he has calmed down tremendously, and has begun to love the company of humans. In fact, according to the woman at the shelter, I am the first person who has gotten the 'Lemme show you my belly' treatment from him. I've seen him twice so far, he tried to climb out of his little cage more than that to be nearer to me, and he also meowed at me in greeting when I went to see him yesterday morning :) 

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome CaptainKittyCat :wavey: Your new soon to be Kitty is absolutely gorgeous. It sounds like he wants to go home with you. I hope you and Porter have a fantastic day on Friday.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

captainkittycat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah, his names Porter . :) gonna keep the name he came with. He gave me a smug little smile when I met him too, like, 'you're gonna be my human!' See?

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Porter is gorgeous!! l'm sure you'll both be very happy to have found each other, congratulations on adopting him.

l'm looking forward to hearing all about him once he gets home.

jodiethierry64

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yeah, his names Porter . :) gonna keep the name he came with. He gave me a smug little smile when I met him too, like, 'you're gonna be my human!' See?
Welcome, Porter is a beautiful boy!

Thank you for giving Porter a chance. Everyone wants kittens and here you come to adopt Porter..I Love the name. Congratulations!!!

jodiethierry64

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awww Porter, I already see you're going to be spoiled!!!
Hes adorable!!!! Congratulations on your new addition! :-) :-) :-)

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
My heart is melting like chocolate in the sun! What a sweet story and a sweet cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

captainkittycat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
A short update on him, he has taken to sleepin under the covers with me, and since his cold has started dissipating, he's starting to act much more kitten like, running around randomly and rolling around. I refuse to table feed him even if he does try ;) He's sleeping at my feet right now, and he meows whenever he's in the area of a person in the house and can't see them. It's so cute.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A short update on him, he has taken to sleepin under the covers with me, and since his cold has started dissipating, he's starting to act much more kitten like, running around randomly and rolling around. I refuse to table feed him even if he does try ;) He's sleeping at my feet right now, and he meows whenever he's in the area of a person in the house and can't see them. It's so cute.
It's great to hear an update. He sounds like an awesome boy. I'm so happy for you both.

beenaners

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
There is nothing quite like cat love :rub:
Porter is really handsome, I can see why you're such a proud momma :love: