Meet Our New Kitten!!!

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Saying no to adopting a helpless kitten living in somebody's garage is hard.
Saying yes is unsurprisingly easy!
A friend of ours' mom was feeding a kitten in her garage, and they needed somebody to take them, as the kitten was not receiving enough care or food, and was roaming around the neighborhood.
Although we have Pants and Mona already, we couldn't say no to a tiny 4-5-month-old tortoiseshell!
And so we adopted Beans.
Beans is the sweetest kitten ever... Although he was a wild outdoor cat, he was handled a lot as a kitten, and so he is very friendly and playful. He arrived with a big appetite and is currently eating wet food in the bathroom (which is where I am as well) as I type this. I'm in love.
klllllll9. Sorry... That was Beans as he walked on the keyboard of my computer. Thanks, buddy.
:happycat:
1595877860541.png
He is so playful and friendly and he purrs so loudly! He is acclimating so well. Did I mention I love him?! He has so much kitten energy. He loves to play and cuddle on my lap.
I can't wait to watch him grow up.
Although I've rescued cats before, I've never adopted a kitten! I'm so sorry for ranting, I love him so much.

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Adorable kitten! But you have a girl not a boy lol torties are very rarely boys. Make sure to set up an a vet appointment to get her fixed very soon (a kitty in heat is hell lol).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Adorable kitten! But you have a girl not a boy lol torties are very rarely boys. Make sure to set up an a vet appointment to get her fixed very soon (a kitty in heat is hell lol).
Thank you! Good to know hahaha. And yes, we are getting her fixed asap :)

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry... The camera quality on here is so bad. I'll try to post more pictures as I take them :)
WIN_20200727_13_01_17_Pro.jpg
WIN_20200727_13_03_09_Pro.jpg
WIN_20200727_13_01_27_Pro.jpg

Kittycatcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There is always room for one more hey 😉 Good on you for taking her in, she's beautiful!! 😊

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
P.S. We renamed her Willow since she's a girl :)

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right? How can you turn her down? And thank you (:

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Day 2- She is happily playing with her toys (and my socks) as I write this. She adjusting fabulously. She has seen the dog from a short distance, but is quite safe and doesn't seem to mind him too much.
She woke me up at 5:45 this morning (which is way too early for me lol) and we played. She is happily exploring my room and playing with random socks and pencils and shoes that she happens to come across. She has also had fun pouncing on my hands and legs. She loves cuddling with me and has snoozed on my lap quite a bit. She follows me around the house and comes to me when i call her. She enjoys napping under my bed and on my bookshelf.
Today, she tried to climb a wall, and got up about 3 inches before realizing that it wasn't a good idea. She was staring at me with a look that said "please help me!" Poor kitty.
She is doing great and seems to be having as much fun as I am :)

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
Saying no to adopting a helpless kitten living in somebody's garage is hard.
Saying yes is unsurprisingly easy!
A friend of ours' mom was feeding a kitten in her garage, and they needed somebody to take them, as the kitten was not receiving enough care or food, and was roaming around the neighborhood.
Although we have Pants and Mona already, we couldn't say no to a tiny 4-5-month-old tortoiseshell!
And so we adopted Beans.
Beans is the sweetest kitten ever... Although he was a wild outdoor cat, he was handled a lot as a kitten, and so he is very friendly and playful. He arrived with a big appetite and is currently eating wet food in the bathroom (which is where I am as well) as I type this. I'm in love.
klllllll9. Sorry... That was Beans as he walked on the keyboard of my computer. Thanks, buddy.
:happycat: View attachment 344707He is so playful and friendly and he purrs so loudly! He is acclimating so well. Did I mention I love him?! He has so much kitten energy. He loves to play and cuddle on my lap.
I can't wait to watch him grow up.
Although I've rescued cats before, I've never adopted a kitten! I'm so sorry for ranting, I love him so much.
aww i love him ! how old is he ?

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Willow is continuing to prosper! She is getting the hang of walking on a harness (I've always wanted to be able to walk a kitty on a harness!!!), continuing to explore her hew home, and loving life! She is making friends with our dog- they are a bit wary of each other, but all in all, they are doing great together!