Meet Oreo!

mattm1124

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone! I stumbled on this site last night while researching new elevated pet food stands for Oreo. I posted in two other threads, but found this one and figured I'd introduce Oreo the right way!

Oreo is believed to be 9 years old. I'm not 100% sure because 2 years ago we took her in as a neighborhood stray and the vet at that time believed she was about 7 years old. Prior to taking her in, I really didn't have much cat knowledge because my family always had dogs growing up. My girlfriend and I started feeding her and once we gained her trust we took her to the vet and she became an indoor only cat!

Taking her in was one of the best decisions we've made and she is a great kitty! We never had a cat prior to Oreo and even though my girlfriend is allergic, we couldn't imagine not having her in our lives! She used to be really allergic to cats when she was younger but after taking allergy shots for years, she's not quite as bad now.

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
220F34E4-F277-426D-90B0-C5F566CFFE9E.gif
mattm1124 and Oreo, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
B23E3B44-46D6-4C13-8F22-DDBF239F0A59.gif

I see that you’ve already found your way around and we wish to see more photos of Oreo please.

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Oreo is the purrfect name for your beautiful kitty! She looks so cute with her tuxedo pattern!
:clapcat:

See you around!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, to you, Oreo, and to your girlfriend! Kudos to her for being willing to put up with her allergies to give a loving cat a home! What very special people you are!

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have cat allergies too but have four cats. lol. I need to do the shots I think. things I've learned is my grooming the cats equals no fun. but wiping them down with a wet cloth every couple days seems to go along way towards keeping dander at bay. my doc says no cats in bed but yah right. I just have a chronic sinus problem for them. lol. they are worth it.

your girl is a beauty

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome, mattm1124 mattm1124 and friend and Oreo to The Cat Site! :hellosmiley: I just saw the beautiful photos Oreo, she is one special cat! I love her beautiful fur! Speedy and I look forward to seeing you on the site! :welcomesign:

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nothing but love for black and white cats...and cookies!