Meet Noodle - yet another needy kitten

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
to everyone for being right here for me when I need it most.

Noodle is buried under a tree at the rescue centre. His empty shell of a body can fertilize this tree and make it grow strong, while his spirit has become another angel of God
, stinking up the high heavens with my boy Wukong (Wukong had a weird coiled tail, so it would trap smells from you-know-where, while Noodle had stinky breath because his intestines were all out of whack and affected his digestion).

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyWukong

I'm so sorry to report that our brave little trooper has lost his fight. He passed away last evening, as I was rushing back from work. I didn't get to say goodbye.

The vet discharged him so quickly (the day after his major surgery) because he knew that Noodle was probably not going to make it and wanted us to be with him when he went.

Wondering if it was even the right thing to do, sending him in for surgery. If we hadn't, he may still be alive and happy. Perhaps he would not live long, but he wouldn't have had to spend his final days in pain, misery and confusion. Anyhow, its too late for that now.

I keep remembering how affectionate he was, always purring, always wanting to be near people, always mewing his little soft mew as if he had lots of stories to tell us.

I miss him.
I am sooooo sorry. But as others have said, he had a home and love for at least a little while and you did everything that you could.

jalindal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He was just beautiful.
I'm so sorry to hear that he lost his fight. You did the best you could, though! You gave him a fighting chance, and he wouldn't have had any chance at all if you hadn't taken the steps that you had.

So kudos to you for giving the little bugger a chance, and just know that at least he's not in pain now.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyWukong

to everyone for being right here for me when I need it most.

Noodle is buried under a tree at the rescue centre. His empty shell of a body can fertilize this tree and make it grow strong, while his spirit has become another angel of God
, stinking up the high heavens with my boy Wukong (Wukong had a weird coiled tail, so it would trap smells from you-know-where, while Noodle had stinky breath because his intestines were all out of whack and affected his digestion).
I was so hoping for a happy ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP, sweet, adorable little Noodle.

....and thank you for being so wonderful. He DID know love, warmth and happiness because of you - and you gave him a chance he would never have otherwise had.

Laurie

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just seeing this thread for the first time now. I'm so sorry for you and Noodle. As the others have said, though, please don't doubt your actions. You're an angel and at least gave him love and a chance at life.