Meet my new kitty: HUGGY BEAR

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Huggy is too cute. Love the picture of Huggy sleeping with the duck. They are so innocent when they are sleeping.

Tricia

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eva-loves-cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Raggedy Ann

But I read on the TRCH forum ( Ragdoll ) that your little boy was a blue tabby??
We were told he was a blue tabby but now they say they are not so sure but theres a chance he is. But on all his paper work it says he is a blue mitted and not tabby. Shame but oh well as we were charged the tabby price but I lopve him so I don't really care.

Thanks for all your lovely comments and I am glad you all like him, he is just th sweetest and I love him to bits

Huggy sends loots of love and cuddles to you

Eva x

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is a lovely little boy - so sweet.
And I may take you up on the sig thing... Mik and Lex photos would be great instead of plain old vespacat!
Originally Posted by Eva-loves-cats

We were told he was a blue tabby but now they say they are not so sure but theres a chance he is. But on all his paper work it says he is a blue mitted and not tabby. Shame but oh well as we were charged the tabby price but I lopve him so I don't really care.

Thanks for all your lovely comments and I am glad you all like him, he is just th sweetest and I love him to bits

Huggy sends loots of love and cuddles to you

Eva x

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Huggy Bear looks really soft and cute, especially when curling up with his "ducky", who is bigger than him.

crazykitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
one word comes to mind awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
he is just about the cutest kitten i have ever seen he makes my heart melt

crazykitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
yes yes huggy needs to make some vists he is to cute i just imagine how soft his fur is

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Huggy is an adorable kitten. He looks sweet, fuzzy & huggable.
I can see why you named him Huggy.