Meet my great dane, Bella

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
LOL fuzzmom! They are certainly expensive to feed, but they are so wonderful to have in your home. I feed Bella a raw diet instead of kibble so it's even more expensive, but all worth it since she's so healthy and beautiful! Burt and Tracy Ward are very popular in the dane world because of all the rescue/foster work they do.

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:
What a beauty! I love her long ears, too - they look so much prettier natural.

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
geez, I can't even imagine. What do Burt and Tracy Ward do for a living to afford all that? It makes me wonder.

More pics Big Kat!

rfox

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I like the lop ears! I was going to mention the threat of infection (just saw on Emergency Vets a dog that had to have his inner ears removed and was basically going to be deaf due to chronic infection) but you had a good point when you said you keep them clean. the dog was a small spaniel btw.

brocken

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Tamme wrote:
geez, I can't even imagine. What do Burt and Tracy Ward do for a living to afford all that? It makes me wonder.
Burt Ward is famous for portraying Robin in the 1960's TV series "Batman", and has continued to work in TV and movies as an actor. He also runs a special effects house. Although not a premier box-office draw, he's probably made some good money in Hollywood. I'm trying to remember if there were any "Batman" episodes that featured great danes...

Burt Ward bio: http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0911431/bio

Re: Bella - BIG DOG! And you say that's she's small for a great dane??

She looks like a gentle giant; "Bella" is quite an appropriate name for her. Does she play with the cat and the bunny?